Makes you think

makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/aug/11/why-we-fell-for-clean-eating
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>According to a UC Davis study, it takes just 441 gallons of water to produce one pound of boneless beef—or about 110 gallons for a quarter-pound hamburger.

100 calories of broccoli is like 2 heads of broccoli while 100 calories of beef is half a steak

>eating 3 cups of broccoli to get 11.1 grams of protein

No thanks

This "infographic" was proven hilarious months ago.

>Not doing whatever it takes.
Gever going to make it.

Checkmate atheists

Damn....I've been convinced.

who else going to do 20 pounds of broccoli a day

According to Wolfram Alpha:

12oz broccoli
>102 calories
>10g protein

12oz ribeye steak
>811 calories
>94g protein

Not half of any steak ive ever eaten. Maybe that's the portion size if you're a 12yo girl
Shit I wouldn't even take the time to grill that

100g Broccoli:
34 calories
2.8g protein

150g Chicken Breast:
145.5 calories
30g protein

To get 28g of protein with broccoli you would need to eat 1kg and you would get 340 calories.

I eat 500g of chicken breast a day, that's 100g protein only with chicken, and 485 calories. To get the same amount of protein with broccoli I would need to eat:

1kg Broccoli = 28g protein
3.57kg Broccoli = 100g protein

100g Broccoli = 34 calories
3570g Broccoli = 1213 calories.

So basically, to get the same amount of proteins I need to eat x2.5 the amount of calories, and 3kg and a half of that shit.

I'm not doing it, get out.
(If you use beef, it will vary a little in terms of calories, but you would still need to eat more than 3kg of broccoli a day to get your protein).

Pic related is 100 calories of broccoli

9pbp

Protein is ridiculously over-rated. Even a person wanted to make muscle gains doesn't need much more than 10 to 15 percent of their calories from protein.

That said, a plant-based diet has plenty of protein, even for athletes, no protein supplements needed.

this

Amino acid profile and well meat is delicious. It's in our nature to eat meat.

/thread
Fuck OP and fuck vegan people.

>tfw all the meat you eat was either kindly raised by you or hunted in the wild
>tfw avoiding all legitimate moral arguments against meat while still being able to enjoy it's delicious taste and nutrition (also without the suspect processing methods used in industrial meat production)

Fucking kek
Who here /colongains/

this is Veeky Forums, nobody cares about your facts here. we follow meme diets and broscience

post body

Source is a newspaper. lolz

kek, it's like you guys don't want even try to make it

sage

file that rrrrreeeepooorrtttt on mister Vegan Stains videos for bullying and hate speech.

What does that supposed to prove?
That if you eat 5-6kg broccoli, you could get enough protein for a day?

Who here /hatesvegans/ but also /hatesfalseflaggerswhohatevegans/?

When I go to my grandparent house during summer I'm always eating their delicious rabbit and chicken they raise themselves
It's so much better than what I can buy in store

>false numbers
>incomplete plant "protein"
4 cubic meters of grass CMON bro whatever it takes
Gotta leave humanity behind and turn into a cow munching on grass from the moment you wake up and till you go to sleep

Meat and dairy are typically the best choices for protein consumption when factoring in price, calories, and amount of food to be eaten

There is nothing as healthy as a raw vegan di-

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/aug/11/why-we-fell-for-clean-eating

>violence against animals is unacceptable, while violence against plants is totally acceptable.
Holy fuck, vegans can be delusional

>Measuring amounts of food in calories

>800 g beef vs 5 kg broccoli
the vegetarian argument everyone, bravo xDD

i mean bulls are pretty muscular

>violence

What about the legitimate moral argument that you're killing and animal? Also hunting prolongs an animal's suffering so it's cruel.

>eating an entire broccoli farm to get 11.1 grams of incomplete protein

What website is this?

>hurr durr killing is wrong

Grow up.

>100g broccoli
>2.8g protein
>rubbish amino acid profile
>not fully absorbed

>100g ground beef
>26g protein
>higher bv value
>good amino acid profile

You have to eat nearly 2kg of broccoli to get a similar protein quality compared to 100g of ground beef.

>5 lb. Broccoli a day

imagine the braps

gotta convince a qt to go on the FPBAD diet

This was a nice read.

wew this gave me a good chuckle

thanks for the kek m8

using this retort in future for annoying vegan faggots

>What about the legitimate moral argument that you're killing an animal?
There is no moral wrong here. We are part of the food chain. It's perfectly natural for one animal to eat another. I feel the same moral guilt from eating another animal that the wolf or lion feels; none at all.

>hunting prolongs an animal's suffering so it's cruel.
Depends on the method of hunting, but as a general rule; if the animal you're hunting suffers in a significant or prolonged way, you're a terrible hunter.
A well placed bullet from an appropriate rifle will leave the animal dead before it ever knew it was even in danger.

There is literally nothing inherently wrong with consuming another animal.

>It's so much better than what I can buy in store
It really is. You can taste when an animal has lived an unhappy, stressful life.
Factory farming was a terrible mistake but most people have never experienced the difference

The eggs aren't fertilized, eating eggs is pretty much eating a hen's menstruation.

The reason vegans are against eggs is because it's a form of animal cultivation. The biggest problem with egg-laying chickens when it comes to cruelty is living conditions and that you only require females, all the males are thrown into a large grinder minutes after hatching. Consider this occurring on an industrial scale and it's understandable why it is considered cruel.

When it comes to abortion the difficulty is one of definition, it's hard to define when a human is actually formed and where that limit lies. You don't for instance view the sperm you flush down your toilet as mass murder, so it isn't the sperm or egg themselves independently that are considered 'life', how about potential to procreate, is condom a form of preliminary abortion? Contraceptives perhaps come even closer? Day-after pills? A week? A month old fetus? In Sweden we have chosen the arbitrary limit 22 weeks before a fetus is considered a child. It seems fair to me to give people the freedom to choose up until a certain point, they're the ones who'll have to live with the consequences, moral and economical.

Abortion isn't something you do everyday, it isn't occurring on an assembly line, there's always complications leading to it. Consider for instance if the girl who got knocked up was raped, it would be the lesser of two evils to give her the right to choose whether to keep it or not. It's definitely safer than her trying to abort by herself or taking her life out of desperation. We live in an over-populated world, a lot of people live and die from starvation daily, if you really treasure human life that much, you can adopt instead.

/Not even a vegan, I'm just not completely fucking ignorant.

Are steroids vegan or ethical? I ask because unless you want to look like an aids infested tranny they're a must on a vegan diet.

>What about the legitimate moral argument that you're killing and animal?

Ok tough guy

stop saying this you reddit cunt

>tl;dr eggs are unethical and cruel, abortion is ethical and not cruel

vegan logic

I never claimed abortion isn't cruel you daft cunt. I said the right to choose outweighs.

See

Nice bait attempt shithead

I'm participating in keeping the animal population healthy size. You've probably never seen what happens when you let a population be uncontrolled and see 90+% of it die once it gets too big.
>tfw over 10 kg of moose meat in the fridge

>bait
>some vegan faggot baby murderer literally writes a 300 word essay on why eggs are cruel and unethical and abortion is not cruel and very ethical

Vroom vroom, cuck. Better watch where you're going.

HAAAAAAH love watching antifa get creamed by their own people

anyone ?

>eggs are chicken menstruation
>chickens don't give live birth
>they don't have a uterus
>menstruation

ask me how I know you're a redditor.
we have two fucking threads with this pissening old bait image in the catalog. I mean, really? Craft some new memes at least ffs

>makes you think

This such a stupid argument. That water doesn't disappear into a black hole, it goes back into the water cycle. Unless you are shipping it off to Africa or something.

The amount of water necessary to produce meat would only be relevant if we had a water shortage in our western meat producing nations, which most of us do not.

The only difference is that the chicken shit out their uterus and then grow a new one.

I choose to have animals killed for their flesh.

>oh no that car ran some people over!
>quick get in front and behind it!
Are these people retarded

>makes you

>What's biological value?

it's white people that have never been beat up or picked up something heavy. that was the most unnatural reaction to a car hitting someone i've ever seen.

It's called a false flag user