Motivation

How to I get lifting motivation if I don't care about girls (haven't for over a year idk why) and don't use caffeine cause it gives me anxiety. I know I sound like a beta bitch but any advice is appreciated

You just fucking go do it

You don't motivate yourself, that's for new years fags, you just want it enough to commit to it and tell yourself you're gonna do it when you're supposed to do it.
And then, somewhere along the way, you start to love it. And then you hate rest day.

Kinda this. Basically find a reason to lift and you probably will start to love the progression eventually.

don't worry about motiviation. Just tell yourself you need to get to the gym thats the hardest part. Once your there put on the headphones and everything will take care of itself. Just don't fucking leav early until you've finished your shit

Dont know about you but ever since I made an attempt to boost my test I've been having a fuck load more energy and motivation to do anything.

and how did you do that?

>How to I get lifting motivation
just go to the gym and try lifting, you'll see its actually a lot of fun

You are obviously not meant for great things and that's ok. Leave the lifting for the rest of us. Go find an excuse for failing at something else.

Just use Google. There are plenty of things you can do to boost test.
Start by filtering your water and getting lots of sleep. Vitamin D and Zinc supplements are supposed to help. Also there are studies linked to pomegranate juice helping boost T. Cabbage is apparently supposed to help eliminate estrogen.

>Sophie JUST'd her face
Why? She could have just become a MILF.

why do you want motivation to work out if you don't have a reason for working out?

Is this image form some weird 90s set of collectible cards? Something about dinosaurs coming back to life in modern times?

>Considers caffeine motivation

Dude, I think you got to rethink what motivation means. Grills would be considered motivation. Caffeine is for energy.

If you need energy, eat better, sleep better and then maybe you don't need caffeine.

If you need motivation, then look at CBTs or ask what it is you want out of getting fit, and how soon you want it.

You have low test. Nothing will get you motivated so don't worry about it.

i think she looks p good in the op

Made u think

Yeah

Just go and turn it into a habbit. I feel bad whenever I have to skip a workout

Gib me milky mommy

This. The desire to be better should drive you, needing any other motivation than that is pretty gay

I swear I have this set somewhere...

this.
Actually getting to the gym definitely is the hardest part, but when you're there you can go at your own pace, set out your own routines, be in your head/space and just pump some fucking iron. You'll come out sore but feel great because you accomplished your first day. After a few weeks it becomes part of your daily life and maybe even a bit of an addiction, you'll end up feeling like shit if you miss gym for like 3 days.

Plus, dont you want to look good for yourself and your own self confidence?

Start a schedule on your calendar. Why? So you dont have to give yourself options by asking questions like "should I go today" or "ill start tomorrow". Motivation will be gone in a day for most people but the motivation is long term and short term at the same time, so the only thing you can really use is DISCIPLINE

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

How many (you)s are you getting with this bait usually?
(You)

i just opened the thread to see this

this pasta is stale

that isnt bait you newfag

its pasta

ok I'll post a few of my motivation

Pasta/Bait.. What's the difference?
People do not react to pastas usually, but they do react do baits "newfag".
Spotted the real newfriend

Mucuna Pruriens and L-tryptophan.

Testosterone. Garlic with vitamin c, and onion show, respectively, a 200-300% NO increase and a 300% test increase.

a pasta isnt considered bait

Why do people act like going to the gym or a run is some great hardship?? I mean you show up, lift a few weights and really spend most of your time waiting between sets, in total only an hour or two a few times a week. People give themselves far too much fucking credit for something so easy.

That's a bad quote to live by, but whatever gets you going. Having something is better than nothing, doesnt mean you cant reach as hard for what you want the most

What the fuck is with this "motivation" thing lately? If you want something - congratulations, you're motivated, work towards your goals, if you want something and don't do anything - you don't want it enough.