/fat/ - "One Day" Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

First for what sport is /fat/ pursuing?? Personally, I'm trying to learn tennis.

>lying down on my side
>mindlessly running hand up and down my body
>something doesn't feel right
>I don't have love handles when I'm lying down anymore
wtf the fuck

Confess.

Not a sport, but I'm working on hitting the fitness requirements for Air Force JAG.

I went to the buffet at Bass Pro tonight and ate three plates of food, including a desert plate.

What are those like?

This last 4 days I've eaten a lot at nights: between 1000-2500 over my TDEE each day. I hope tomorrow I can stop this. If not I will regain too much fat. Fuck.

I made cookies

What the fuck are you doing? Come on man! You're better than this.

On vacation

Eating every day
Been doing fasting for.month's.

I guess.on vacation diets don't matter.....

bad day mentally
physically, minimal consequences

is my bf% dropping too sharply?
how much mass am I losing?

The fitness requirements? You need to hit minimal thresholds on a 1 mile run, pushups in a minute, situps in a minute, and abdominal circumference, and exceed some or all of the minimums by enough to have a high enough composite score. The exact numbers depend on your age.

How can i stop myself from ordering food and eating out :((

I ate two cans of tuna and two of my nephews spaghetti noodles

What are you doing for training?

325 today, V7lbs from yesterday, equal to starting weight.

3.2 miles on treadmill for a total of 30.2mi

I've taken up hiking every weekend. Not really a sport but it's pretty much part of my weekend routine now.

Quit that.

after a month of minimal ice cream (had a couple 200 cal McDonald's cones) I went and got a pitn of Ben and Jerry's which was about 1300 cals

>tfw ate until i wanted to puke again

I play badminton and table tennis

I want to play tennis but no-one I know wants to play with me ;_;

it's ridiculous; band camp is near on the horizon and i'll finally feel confident going shirtless in the near 110 degree midday southern sun and yet i can't fucking stop eating

just now i had a bowl of cereal and raspberries+blueberries and then toasted naan bread with banana and peanut butter; fine on its own but goddamn at nearly midnight?? holy fuck

and it's my mum's birthday, so i'll definitely be seeing the senpai tomorrow and we'll no doubt go out

like god i want to enjoy this but every semblance of progress is some kind of high, and any semblance of regression the opposite, resulting in a near maniacal panicked frenzy

anyone here managed to maintain a healthy relationship with food? i honestly can't even remember not caring what i ate, and sure, that's how i ended up like this, but 'making it' at this point is going to consist solely of not fucking having nightmares because i ate a cookie and some ice cream at a community cookout

>tfw instead of cracking open a beer and playing games and watching videos I walked my ass to the gym and had a nice lift
Felt good chunky lads also still got around 300ish calories left

Is it normal for me to lose 12 pounds in a few days?

I was 285 a few days ago. I just weighed myself at 273 today.

If you ate a lot of salty foods or boatloads of carbs, you were probably retaining a lot of water.

Honestly, just go to the courts. Most people would incorporate you somehow. Or, find a local club for beginners/sign up for a class.

>tfw tortilla pizzas
>tfw meets my macros

gonna make it I think

Starting with Sunday:
>Run 1.5 mi (phone captures my mile time), 1 minute of pushups, 1 minute of situps, 2x7 diamond pushups superset with regular pushups, 20 leg lifts superset with bicycles, 2 planks, 3x10 vertical pushups (knees on bed)
>30 minute HIIT spinning class, 3x10 bench, 20 leg lifts superset with bicycles, 2 planks, 3x6 assisted pullups
>Rest
>Same as Monday
>Run 1.5 mi, 2x7 diamond pushups superset with regular pushups, 20 leg lifts superset with bicycles, 2 planks, 3x10 vertical pushups (knees on bed)
>Rest
>Rest

Not a sport, but I climbed a small mountain this weekend. My goal is to climb Mt. Fuji next year.

Nice going lad. You're well on your way to making it.

Nice shit, man. How are you preparing?

My brother and I said we'd climb Kilimanjaro when hes around 20yo. We still have a few years so I'm hoping to become a Veeky Forums /fat/bro by then. no

I'm 8 fucking pounds from a "normal" BMI. I'm pretty sure this will be the first time ever that will be the case for me. Holy shit.

A lot of walking. Incline on the treadmill. The mountain I climbed last weekend that really is quite small, I want to hit that at least once a month. My gym is closed on Monday so I figure I can take the first Monday of the month, or something.

I'm not really sure what else to do, if you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

[spoiler] I'm actually afraid of heights, I honestly don't know if I go through with it. A friend of mine is climbing next week to I asked her to take a lot of pictures so I can judge if I feel like I could handle the climb mentally [/spoiler]

>wtf the fuck

What faggot does this? I was at the beach once and couldn't stop staring at this total fucking weirdo who kept rubbing himself like you described. Just over and over. So fucking weird - WHAT THE FUCK is driving you to do this? Just sit the fuck still and stop touching yourself.

Is it your ADD? Do you lack physical acceptance? I wasn't hugged as a child and I don't even do this subconscious self-coddling. In any other circumstance, surrounded by people, you would not get away with this.

looks suspiciously asian

It's Japan. I didn't mention Fuji randomly, it's in Shizuoka prefecture where I'm living. I'm pretty sure there are at least two people living in Japan in /fat/, unless the guy in Tokyo left.

FAT FUCKS

Why not just get halo top user? Shit has cured me of any temptation to have anything unhealthy. Ice cream is my ultimate weakness so I know how it feels. Check halotop out next time you get a craving for ice cream

Also, 60 cal fudgicals are good for days you don't have many cals

the hardest part is those first couple days of switching your old bad habits for your new good ones. Once you get over the first couple weeks of this going to the gym will almost be second nature. Good job user you're going to make it

Just at 4,000 calories of pasta, bread, candy and coke. I feel so terrible I can hardly stand. Been cutting good for 3 months and completely lost it. Fuck my life

Just wanna thank you or whomever makes these threads constantly. Always good info and support for us fatties trying to make it. Thanks OP

>doing OMAD/IF
>eating less is EZ but managing time is hard
>feeling really depressed
>sleeping cycle is COMPLETELY out of whack
>tried to push it forward to resume regular diurnal cycled
>end up waking up at 2am and not getting back to bed until 5am
>feeling shit
>"feel" fatter
>consider quitting but before I allow myself, do one last weigh-in
>avoided weighing myself the whole time my sleep as fucked
>expecting to have put on weight
>lost a kilo
>less depressed
>diet continues

Alright lads, after a week of no change in my weight, I'm proud to say we're on the right track again as of this morning

That place looks great, user. Give me a green card for Nippon

>Fuck my life

Exactly. Now use the fact that you feel like shit to your advantage and fucking REMEMBER that feeling the next time you get an urge to binge. If you really did cut for 3 months straight then you can keep going and go even longer this time. Keep track of your goals and your progress made so far and don't let this one day fuck up your feelings towards losing weight.

Believe me, a 4,000 calorie binge is bad but I've seen much much worse in these threads alone.

Is murdering seven rats via traps considered cardio?

Hey /fat/

I'm currently doing 3 days of lifts with 2 recovery between and weekends off. Wondering what a good 30-45 minute cardio routine might be, just something optional for recovery days if I feel restless or have eaten a bit too much.

Cycling would be the obvious choice

I kinda like treadmill jogging just because the machine sets the pace and won't stop unless I push the button, but cycling does seem like a good choice too. Just gotta stay disciplined enough to keep the heart rate going.

Anytime lad. I love these threads. /fat/ is ultimate comfy.

If you had your own preference why would you ask?

The reason to cycle is because it is the cardio that is most like your lifts.

Had a takeout curry, pappadoms, a hot chocolate and several snacks yesterday.

I had movie popcorn yesterday. Small size, shared it with another. Didn't drink the soda. Yet, I have sinned.

Forgive me /fat/her.

If you did good for 3 months and ate like complete shit for one day then there is nothing to worry about, except for the physical discomfort it gives you. Just drink a lot of water and get back to cutting. If binging is a problem for you, you can try do a reasonably sized cheat meal once every 1 or 2 weeks for example. It helped me with the psychological aspect of cutting for sure. It is more satisfying to eat a treat after you did well once in a while.

I DRANK TWO GALLONS OF MILK TODAY

It is good to not weigh yourself everyday. The weight can fluctuate for various reasons and it can be frustrating to measure it like that. Every two weeks would be preferably, or one week max. Congratulations on your progress!

hmmm cow juice

I hope this is a joke post.

I used to agree. And I don't disagree. But I think weighing every day is fine if you can take it in context of fluctuations.

I'm checking every day to have a more complete picture. And now that I am I understand going up a bit or staying the same doesn't mean I fucked up, that's just natural fluctuation.

People think of weight as one number, but it's really a range. Once you get that, the actual number stops being important.

Suddenly got a lot hungrier, no idea why, I don't over eat, but I get really hungry at night (limit myself to maybe 2/3 pancakes with cheese and maybe other equivalents of that)

I weigh myself like 2 times a week, it's good to see if you're on the right track or you need to adjust things before it's too late

>pancakes with cheese

>eats at night
>eats pancakes at night
never gonna make it brah

I've only done it maybe 3 times because that's the only thing that I had, I try to not eat at night but lately I've had the uncontrollable urge to eat ;-; I gave up dinner for maybe a month or so, lost some pounds then gained them back, I'm also diabetic so I shouldn't go that long without eating because my blood sugar levels can go up

>I hope this is a joke post.
I wish it was too

One gallon is over my daily calorie goal :/

Why the fuck would you give up dinner

Idk, seemed like a good idea at the moment, I've been letting myself go for a while, after I get my hair cut I'm going to try and get my shit together

All you gotta do is eat less and eat more frequent

Mate you are seriously fucked in the head, how many times are you going to post here about how gallons of milk you drink.
I barely get though a liter of milk in 2 weeks because of my cut and you are just screwing yourself.

Sort yourself out, honestly.

how can people even drink so much milk in one day

I suppose you're right. I've tried to avoid cheat meals for so long though and this is the first time I have eaten over my TDEE since I started cutting so I feel some shame and disappointment with myself. Also, it was completely unplanned so I feel like I lost control.

Oh well live and learn I guess. I'm still a lot better off than I was 3 months ago

>pancakes with cheese

NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>lose around 1kg per week for 6 weeks
>weekly "weight-in"
>gained 200 grams
What gives? I havent changed my eating habits nor i had cheat day

W-w-what's your guilty pleasure, /fat/? Mine's pic related, I could eat it with ANYTHING, not exaggerating

Full fat Greek yoghurt covered in honey.

>tfw live in Korea
>Japan is better but I'm stuck here

send help

Tbh I do this when I'm unconsciously stiming bc I'm a giant autist

>lose weight at a slow but steady pace
>94 lbs in 2 years
>lose track for 2 months
>up 20lbs from 236 to 256

Ok, so no bullshit here, who LEGIT has beaten binge eating? my /fat bros who where +300lbs with seriously bad eating disorders where u at? even after 2 years, i still relapse from time to time, it's a fact of life and i've accepted it, i'll have to live with the constant feeling of wanting to just empty the fuck out of my refrigerator and shove anything edible down my throat. Fasting helps to control it a lot, that and constant cardio. But i've probably gained as much as i've lost in these 2 years, the only reason why i'm almost 100lbs lighter is because i never give up even though i know i'll eventually relapse again, i just focus on working hard after every binge.

Smoking and drinking were TEN times easier to beat, i'm not kidding, i still laugh when people say this isn't an actual addiction.

protein shakes before every meal, that's what I do, it's the only thing that has stopped my binging

I need to clean my room and keep it clean somehow

Weight fluctuates. You won't always see progress but if you are counting calories accurately you have nothing to worry about.

I was very strongly warned by a family friend who lived in Korea when he was in the military to not fucking to Korea. He told me "Do not go to Korea. There is no sugar. There is no color. There is no fun."

There's a summer festival in my city tonight. Goddamn I love Shizuoka.

How do you guys handle fasting. I've recently been trying IF and after so many hours I feel shaky and sickly weak. Is there something wrong with me?

yes, EAT YOUR BREAKFAST NIGGER

Going to the beach in two weeks, I failed to get a handle on the situation in time, gonna have to starve myself until then and then very slowly start increasing my daily intake for a month or two until I can get to some normal levels. I will suffer for my sins.

>There is no sugar

what does this even mean

Maybe. Either eat regularly or see a doctor and figure out if you have a problem.

>Weight fluctuates
But that still hit my resolve. I thought about some decrease in losing weight after couple of months, not 6 weeks.

is this your first time fasting? getting shaky from no eating for 12-16 hours is normie tier, specially if you were used to eating breakfast/4 meals a day, you'll feel fine after a few days of doing it. You wont die, the body is not that stupid (unless you're below 18 bmi which i doubt)

I'm 5'8" and started at a high of 200~ pounds. I dropped to 180 like it was nothing, must've been two months at a high estimate. 180 to 170 has taken much longer and I've done nothing different except adjust accordingly to my new TDEE. Don't sweat it man, just keep putting in the time and effort and you'll see results.

How about 8 hours?

Well my TDEE is around 3k and i'm eating 2k kcal so maybe that's temporary halt.

I had pizza tonight which would have been fine but then I ended up going to the corner store for some chips. Ended up about 1k over TDEE. I usually only do this once a month so it shouldn't hold me back too much.

Shit happens. I had a garbage weigh in of a whole 5 pounds more than the week prior once. Next week I had lost a pound.

To illustrate it went, 178 > 183 > 177. Was probably just water weight. I didn't stress and kept on going and what do you know, things turned out okay. I believe in you user.

>falling for gomad meme
>and pushing it further

Then switch it up. If you're skipping breakfast and having lunch/dinner, get breakfast and lunch, skip dinner. Alternatively you can 'cheat' by getting coffee with a bit of milk or tea. The key here is to not eat.

>Alternatively you can 'cheat' by getting coffee with a bit of milk or tea
It's intermittent fasting, not Ramadan.

I like reading about all your guilty pleasures and cheat days. It encourages me to better and stronger than all you guys and stay within my daily limit. Cheating is cheating. Guilt is guilt.