All of the best looking men had thick necks

>all of the best looking men had thick necks
>just look at all the actors

Explain why one of the biggest sex symbols of the last few decades has an average, even pencil neck

made me think

Because his face is literally a 10

but Veeky Forums tells me neck is what is most important

>all of the best looking men had thick necks
>just look at all the actors
Show me ONE (1) person who said this. Not some general neck theory thread, specifically about the actors.

alpha destiny

Dear OP, you are retarded.

In that picture, Leo actually does have a thick neck.

You know why? Because the width is equal to that of his face/jawline.

Attractiveness is about relative proportions.

Cmon guys, smarten up or you're never gonna make it.

the neck is just one of many factors r-tard.

As a quick follow up to my comment: you don't need a huge neck to maximize attractiveness, but you need to hit a certain threshold in terms of relative ratio to the width of your head.

I actually think Leo would be more attractive if he took better care of himself physically and got a bigger neck. But after you star in The Titanic and become famous, it becomes hard to disentangle how desirable one really is, vs. their raw masculine attractiveness (which is just one, albeit significant, factor). I'd say Leo scores lower on raw masculinity than quite a few other celebs, and even has a bit of a baby face.

But again, being desirable (and for what specific purpose) isn't a one-dimensional trait. They've done studies where women are shown the same version of a man at different bodyfat + testosterone levels. The most manly version gets picked the most for one night stand, but the slightly less manly version (but still pretty fit looking) gets chosen for long-term relationship.

autism

WAS a 10. He aged like milk.

As a final summary, I reject the OP's assertion on 2 counts. First, Leo doesn't have a small neck. Second, one can be famous and desirable for a multitude of traits besides raw masculine attractiveness.

Yeah probably. But if you take autism far enough and notice certain patterns in nature you can go from incel to slayer. It's almost like we evolved brains for a reason.

Agreed, he got into that faggy climate change shit.

The fuck are you talking about dude still looks great and is still fucking literal boat loads of 10/10 models

>negative canthal tilt
>no visible cheekbones
>Weak jaw
>Weak chin

Hmmmm

He looks like shit and only fucks women due to his money and status as a celebrity.

face>everything

ok buddy

fair enough points but he's still an 8 at worst

He is a millionaire A-list celebrity. With that status, you will pull 10's even if you're an ugly fuck.

can someone make linustechtips neck bigger?

Kek

That's it, I'm training neck everyday

he looks super chad

but I think you widened his jaw/chin a bit too much. the neck is spot on tho

can you do one without affecting the jaw/chin and just thickened the neck only?

>Linus Supplement Tips

You also gave him a bigger jaw, you fuck

one of the truest Veeky Forums memes

in that it's not a meme at all

Alpha as fuck.

That's what they do with all these shitty fucking photoshops.

Know why they never post before/after pics?

Because if they did, nobody would fall for the meme anymore and AlphaDestiny would lose shekels.

Spoken like a true necklet.

Not even, senpai. I'm thumbmode.

And how would you look with a smaller neck my dude? I'm guessing significantly worse than otherwise.

God I fucking love Veeky Forums

i showed my girlfriend this picture and she said

"The picture on the right makes him look more masculine but it doesn't make it more attractive."

"Look it was just one night I slept with him, I don't even like him. You know I love you right?"

Someone send this to /g/

>red herring

what

Not good enough that I would advise fucking up the cervical spine in some stupid attempt to widen the neck.

Fact of the matter is the shops all widen the jaw. That accounts for 80-90% of the "alpha" look wrt the unmodified picture. Jaw >>> neck.

Matter of fact, small jaws on big ass necks look goofy as fuck.

this pic proves otherwise

you can't fuck up your cervical spine doing neck curls in high reps, it's impossible, you can only fuck it doing neck bridges

I hope people stop doing those threads because neck training is actually a goldmine to become more alpha

don't give the sacred knowledge to retards pls

he is leaning over in the first pic accentuating his neck angle

invalid

someone shoop this neck and make it more masculine

females are only attracted to celebrities because of fame and money

most of them are average looking

Girls don't know what they want

Tips fedora