Help me friends. i know this isnt fitness related but im so hurt. i have no one to turn to. i feel ekpty andmalojne...

help me friends. i know this isnt fitness related but im so hurt. i have no one to turn to. i feel ekpty andmalojne. i just want purpose

Lift for your race.

Anything big is made out of the littlest efforts. Perhaps you should start by appreciating little things and see where it gets you.

aw i like black people buddy, i saw this black dude standing outside of walmart giving every one the death stare smoking a cig. i hated thatnguy but imdont seperate by race i go by social character.

im a fuckin wreck dude idk wtf happened. crying the whole 9 yarss. i just want everything to be ok again

Fpbp
Godspees user

ha u guys r funny

Go to or

You can get along with people of other races and still want to fight for your own.

nah man im good im just upset. thanks though

yeah power of the free mind

why would I lift for jews

If you're Jewish, fight for your people.

dude gtfo we kicked the shitmoutta the nazis in ww2

You're a wreck?

So what. If you're alive you can make a change. I won't waste the time exploring this topic with you since you're looking for bullshit....

Only you can help yourself..
Some of us were dragged through hell and made it eventually. How about you stop acting like this and get your shot together..

good advice. thznks formsupport evenmthough its a lil aggressivd hah

Not sure if trolling or just went through the German education system of 2017.

Get back to me when you're sure of your own thoughts

Did you think that this post was going to get someone to go "Oooo, sick burnnnn"?

>rape a nigress
>get AIDS
>live to spread AIDS to traps

a life well lived

Did you bla bla bla? Oooo

Oh ok, thanks for shitting on things

Like when someone makes a thread on a health and fitness board to complain about being a pussy who can't get his shit together?

Hah hey man take it as you will, at least I'm honest.

checked. fpbp