Can I die by doing excercise? Do I just have to run till I fall from dehydration...

Can I die by doing excercise? Do I just have to run till I fall from dehydration? Do I do bodyweight excercises till I die from a stroke? What do you recommend? There are better ways but I want it to be an accident related to my routine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgYDfporX00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't die fag. Let me guess, early 20s, still a virgin, think you're career is already over. That's nothing, fuck that. Just keep pushing you nigger.

Barbell leg press

Reverse weighted neck extensions

Weighted barbell flies

Isometric crotch press

Hamstring pull ups

Early twenties, not a virgin,finished carreer and a good job. I just want to know if it's possible, for research.

Rope loop chin hangs, 2xMax

Weighted plyometric full squat box jumps

Head stand neck ups

Become vegan

Yeah sure thing buddy, unless you have a heart defect you won't die from lifting or cardio. The best you can hope for is to have a heat stroke, even then someone will find your shivering limp body on the sidewalk and you'll wake up in an ice bath with half your brain function.

Don't kill yourself kike.

technically I wouldn't be killing myself,I would let a dangerous situation kill me. This, or maybe a motorcycle crash. Something quick. Something that seems to be a misfortunate accident. I don't want people to think I commited suicide , that would be terrible user.

>i will expose myself to a dangerous situation in the hopes I would die
>not killing myself
Nigga u already dead

Yeah I'm not retarded, I don't want to swallow pills, or neck myself. I just want a normal death, I see people dying for the stupidest things and people don't give a shit. Killing yourself creates shock,I want to end it discretely. I'm going to ask somwhere else cause excercise induced death seems out of the question.

The short answer is yes if you're in a remote area where nobody can help you, but it would be extremely painful for you and you would have a lot of time to regret your decision.

But why do you want to kill yourself? I've thought about suicide as a rational way out of an absurd world myself but the reward of struggle is greater.

Are you sacrificing to the alter of the false self?

I used to believe in the struggle as well. But life is a complete lie. You can imagine all the certainties you want, love, physical wellness, stability,peace. But the imaginable world can't apply to the futile,temporary,superficial and inconsequencial world we live in. I've decided I don't want to deal with it anymore. I'm not depressed, I had a relatively good life so far,enjoyed what most claim to be an avobe average quality of life. But I simply don't want to do this anymore,things seem bland and boring,travelling,learning new things,relationships,etc,etc. I don't want to cause any commotion in the people who know me,I just want to go. There is something sinisterly addictive about this life, no matter how you try to rationalize it, you are compelled to stay. I know I sound like a huge faggot, but you asked.

I'm not sure how to reply but will you give yourself a couple months to change your life? You say you're not depressed, it's true that most people don't kill themselves at their nadir, they wait until they have energy. My whole outlook is that yes, this life is utterly absurd at times but the ride can be worth it. You'll be dead forever, why not find a cause in the meantime that you would give your life for? Some people find that cause in their children, others in the movements they join.

Dont off yourself by heatstroke on some lonely forest trail. Find a cause you'd die for and give it every drop of energy you gave, you'll never want to kill yourself.

Win-win right? You either get your death as a martyr or find meaning through struggle.

Caugh* Caugh* Top Kek Caugh* Caugh*

>2011+6
>impoverished people throughout world
>sick people throughout world
>they all live a hard life and somehow find the will to live
>you live a decent life and fail to find it

How about you at least help out a bit before you go?

Go for a run on a really hot day on trails few people use. Bring an empty water bottle so they think you tried to hydrate.

Dont kill yourself though.

this.

also 99.99999 percent chance op doesn't go through with it

at least do some good, you're basically still a kid, why would you kill yourself before even experiencing a fith of your life? it's just retarded is all, especially if you're not actually depressed or being abused or some shit

>be dyel
>go on benchpress
>load up all the plates
>proceed to bench

get into an "accident"

go into a smith machine, load up a shit load of plates, let it drop. People'll assume you're an ego lifter and that the smithmachine takes another life

Ask Rich.
But seriously, if you really want to leave this mortal coil then load up on as much fucking gear as you can and get as jacked as you can. Ride the lightning and leave humanity in the rear view. I want to see what the peak of human physical attainment looks like, and for that we need selfless champions like you to sacrifice their lives on the alter of progress. What do you say?

Sure you can die. Try decline bench press for example. There are many ways to die like that. The obvious one is dropping the weight on your neck while using suicide grip. The less obvious one is due to an embolism or aneurysm, both being much likelier to occur if you're using decline.

Of course you can, OP. Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=rgYDfporX00

Friend of mine had a heart murmur and snorted pre workout at the gym. He died lifting. Great guy too.

>not-so-thinly veiled "look at me I'm suicidal" thread
>"hey it's fitness related cause I'm looking to die while working out"