How many of you on Veeky Forums have a physique similar to this? This dude's 6'3 and his waist is crazy small

How many of you on Veeky Forums have a physique similar to this? This dude's 6'3 and his waist is crazy small
>instagram is bonheur_fitness

thats a sick shoulder to waist ratio

this is disgusting

That's what im saying. I know a guy irl that has a build very similar to him

Haha this nigga wear a corset

>deadlifts1 plate

He says it's hard for him to gain mass and eat a lot because he's an ectomorph

The ectomorph meme is my favourite

Fucking nasty, how to fail at making it.

Well some dudes literally cant put on weight because of their height and metabolism so idk

Getaloadofthisguy.jpg

Well user like i said, i know a dude that has the exact same build as him and he's skinny as a fucking toothpick no matter how much he eats. So that is what makes me believe the body type meme

CICO. Unless he has some ridiculously rare disorder, he is underreporting his caloric intake

why are you faggots so obsessed with a small waist. a thicker waist is manly and stronger

Maybe but I dunno

this

This, large hips = powerful hips = more explosiveness

Dude have him track his calories for a week. It's literally the laws of physics which dictate weight gain, he can't eat over his maintenance and not gain weight without breaking fundamental laws of nature

Yea ill tell him then, i'll ask what he eats but as far as i know he gets good sleep and gets his maintenance. He's 6'1 so it shouldnt be hard but he's makin progress very slowly

This nigga looks like he tried to make himself in Dark Souls and decided to pick the "top-heavy" option.

no its not. small waist is correlated with high test

That guy is right there are no fucking 'ectomorphs', somatotypes are just a meme.
If he'd eat over maintenance he would gain weight. Maybe he has a tapeworm or some shit if he actually eats a lot but I'm 90% sure that guy just 'thinks' he eats a lot and actually is not eating much at all.

a lot of those people always say "ohhh i eat so fucking much" cuz they'll down a 3000 calorie meal in one sitting but ignore the fact that they dont eat 12 hours before or after doing it. people love focusing on that one big meal and saying "i eat so much but no matter what i do i cant gain weight!" nobody that says this is accurately reporting their caloric intake for the week

Rib removal surgery. Waist cannot be the same size as the head. Nigga dun goofed.

he looks like crash bandicoot

Shit looks weak as fuck, it's like he's been skipping waist day since forever.

This isn't aesthetically pleasing so I don't know why some people are obsessed with this shit.
The waist to shoulder ratio meme has a fucking limit

That Tugoro mode kek

stop spreading myths. Some people might have rare fast metabolism's but thats not normal, get yourself checked if you have this magical metabolism. But for 99.9% of the world who lives in reality, eat your fucking food and gain weight.

>this is what waistlets actually believe

He probably has a lot of estrogen since childhood, because those are very feminine features.

he looks like an anime

>wanting big, birthing hips like a women for "my refrigerator deadlifts"

It's seriously the go to body type of little boy hole fuckers

>wraps hand around his waist
Checkmate, Lanklets.

Waist isn't hips