What's the ideal height for both strength and aesthetics?

What's the ideal height for both strength and aesthetics?

6'3"

7'2"

I'll be shit on for this but 5'10". It's the perfect average height. 90% of girls will be shorter than you, and you won't be considered short or tall.

>5'10
>wont be considered short

5'10-6'0

>tfw 5'11
I sincerely wish i just got that one extra damn inch

t. manlets
Best height is 8'4

I feel you user, it's worse when your father and only sibling are taller than you

Being serious here.
6'8" to 7'8".

anything over 6'3" is gonna get progressively harder to maintain mass. anything under 5'11" and you will start to appear short. in terms of strength youre not gonna see much difference and you can find examples of incredible strength at most normal height ranges.

So you could say that 5'11" to 6'3" is probably ideal for someone who isnt on gear. obviously if you use steroids you could be taller and maintain the weight easily.

Getting proper mass at 6'3" without gear is still fairly difficult.

also i should add that you dont see many pro bodybuilders especially mr olympia's that are overly tall. so take that for what its worth considering asthetics.

youre right that its harder but i wouldnt consider it difficult if you know what youre doing and are dedicated.

Yep. Most Mr. Olympias are 5'9"-5'11. Some go up to 6'2".

Thus "fairly."

I'm 6'3" with 28" quads and 16.5" arms (I focus on legs for the sports I do). Didn't take *too* long with proper diet and program, but it still took me awhile to get reasonably large.

yeah i agree.

but the added height is more than worth it.

i feel like 6'3" is ideal in terms of still being tall but not having huge diminishing returns on maintaining decent mass.

Whatever height anatoly pisarenko was is best height mangs. I think it was 6'1"

No, I definitely agree. Not complaining at all.

6' is the cuttoff where you're officially "tall" but not lanky and can build muscle easily for a nice body

6'2
ez

I'm 6' 1.5". Can I be in the club?

bump

Just round up. You'll sound like a jack ass if you say you're 6'1.5

6'1-6'2.

I think it's somewhere between 5'11 and 6'2
>t. 6'5 lenklet

If you mean prettyboy model 'aesthetic' then prob 6'2"

personally though I'd rather pick 6'8" space marine mode

Anybody who says anything over 6' is delusional.

You genuinely won't though. That's a Veeky Forums meme

I mean it'd be really cool but you'd probably die at 60 with tons of joint issues

worth it

6' - 6'2"

oh user...

my younger brother AND my older sister are taller than I am.

and I'm 5'11.

> 5'10
> king of manlets
> wont be considered short

Please be bait

Height itself is aesthetics so 6ft+ and if you're fit it's icing on the cake for women.

Kinda agree, most of the -105 kg weightlifters (e.g. nurudinov) are around 185 cm or 6'/6'1" area