The Spaniard has spoken

The Spaniard has spoken
youtu.be/rY59fnGM5UE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK3vkUKScfA
youtube.com/watch?v=NxtrarhpBow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ORDER SISSY SIS JEW POCKETLINER ORDER SISSY SIS POLOGY NOT SEPTED KPISSOUTBYE

>order sissy sis marc lobiner who is a cookiecutter... cookiecutter.
Jilian Gestapo is my favorite youtube

damn this is cringe

not in the am bro

>he says i never had sex
has he had sex

gey it better less stress

Tranny dick

The fuck? I thought he made up with him?

I fucking hate the Lobsterliner

These videos were within the past month.
youtube.com/watch?v=JK3vkUKScfA

youtube.com/watch?v=NxtrarhpBow

is this guy a fucking furry

that's some high quality cringe

at least jason genova is (not) autism what's this guy's excuse?

Order 66 on jason genova. Report him for cyber bullying so his youtube account gets shutdown right before the Ruby.

It will cause him to go into a tailspin and stress binge eat till he's back to his normal self. Fuck him.

Your first time being exposed to the ments?

You could just wait until after the Ruby where he falls off super hard. He's gonna go on another Burger King bender and lose all his gains. Again.

They're actors you retard. You really think Jason is that autistic? No, he's acting. It's for entertainment purposes.

is this real?

Did Janoy really mess up his sort of friendship with Diana?

All stuff aside, Diana is cool but I was always afraid the Genova time bomb would go off.

>acting
lol, you think Jason is living the Truman show or something? I've followed him since 2011 and he's been around the scene long before that. I assure you there's no acting here.

Diana was 66'd?

no, but the piss troopers said vulgar stuff about her, then jason proceeds to imply that he fucked her, which triggered her

>then jason proceeds to imply that he fucked her, which triggered her

which is a completely normal reaction

didnt say it wasnt, my dude

>then jason proceeds to imply that he fucked her

kek, I know this will never happen but I sometimes fill myself with joy thinking about killing retards like this guy execution style.

You're so stupid and naive. If you pay attention to his videos, you can see clear examples of lucidity.
If you actually think he's an actual autist with mental difficulties then you probably have those disorders yourself.
Both him and Lenny were strange people before their YouTube careers but now they're famous they can be as crazy as they want to garner more fame and attention. They never had anything to lose in the first place so they can go "all out" for YouTube if they need to.

IT Sick IT PISS

ORDER 66 m'PISSLINER & DINNA FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT M"LORD SOON TO BE WINNING 2017 rooby

It piss

The point is to make him fall off the wagon so he has no chance of placing at the Ruby. It will also embarass PJ Braun in the process for being a mentor.

how much do you think is his bf% in that pic?

11 it piss

order 66 lobster prick