/fraud/

/fraud/ - roiding for THIS

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on retardation general:

Other urls found in this thread:

physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doing my first cycle. I ordered 3 vials of Test E. Should I start with 250mg a week or 500mg a week?

Enjoy your osteoporosis

Next blast is 750 test for 14 weeks, bulking, and I've got 6 weeks worth of adrol at 50mg. Where should I put it in?

3 weeks at the start 3 weeks at the end?

500mg. 250mg is only slightly above replacement of your endogenous production and won't lead to any significant gains. 500mg is what I used first time and it was just right.

500mg.

Gives you noticeable gains and a noticeably different feeling. You will get experience in dosing your AI and what estrogen sides to look for.

I'd do 6 weeks straight up while you wait for the test to kick up.

how come people drop body fat while bulking on steroids? looks like it doesn't work for me

>people get around 1700ng/dl on 200mg
>over 1700ng/dl is only slightly higher than natty

Nigga youd be lucky to be half that

Eat less and lift more, fatty

If you maintain body weight (after water has stabilised) and gain muscle but lose fat this is actually cutting and not a maintenance diet - People badly compare diet to body in two different units.

If over a month period, lets say you gain 2kg of muscle and lose 2kg of fat, this is a cutting diet, it is a calorie deficit.

Your total stored calories in your body has decreased by 14,260 calories (16200 calories of fat lost minus 1940 calories of proteins and fats stored).

Thats nearly 500 cal a day deficit.

If you had gained 2kg of muscle, but lost 1kg of fat, and actually gained weight - 1kg to be precise, this is still a cut - a calorie deficit as youve lost more calories than youve gained.

Im seeing people who gain weight while leaning out a bit. So far it looks like im getting only fatter.

What kinda potency does LGD have compared to just a base of test e in terms of gains? I know the ratio of anabolic:androgenic is way different with sarms but what level of gains can I expect on a cycle of LGD?

You mean with test or on its own? It amplifies your test dosage - this can also throw your estrogen out of whack.

If youre gaining weight quickly it may be water in that case, fat is very calorie dense I dont think you can put on much fat that fast unless youre a true fatty eating 10000 cal.

I mean LGD on its own vs Test on its own.

Much less, because people run babby dosages and claim any higher doesnt work, cycles also tend to be short, so 4 weeks cannot compare to 16 weeks of juicing and lifting.

Cruising on test and taking 5mg LGD on the other hand doubles your free test level at that test dosage.

That sounds pretty sweet. I wanna get at least one kid before I do my first proper cycle, in case I destroy my sperms.
In the meantime I can overcome my fear of needles

My weight gain is pretty inconsistent and weight fluctuates daily but still going up. If you look at the numbers it turns out that i've been gaining 2.8 lbs a week since the day i started.

forgot to add that im 7 weeks in which is around 20 lbs gained

You're probably holding water so cant see definition well, what are you running?

Not her but this entire thread is guys saying the same shit yet you chose to fixate your effort into replying to the one female, are you mentally ill by any chance? If not, do you have anything against women? Think about it for a minute or two, just relax, think and evaluate why you were stimulated to reply to her in the way you did. Go ahead.

???

Indeed

What he means is that it's only slightly higher than the highest peak of the natural test range, hence it won't produce amazing results unless the individual is in the lower range. It will still produce results, just nowhere near what 500 will do. If you're going to put yourself in supraphysiological levels of test, you may as well go for the dose that will give the best results without sides that are too crazy.

If you gain a ton of muscle whilst at the same time putting on very little fat, your bodyfat percentage will be lowered. However, most of the time it only looks like their bodyfat dropped because they're more muscular, whilst it actually slightly increased. A muscular guy at 14% body fat will look much more lean than a skinny teen at 10%,

Don't focus on losing fat, focus on building muscle. You're probably not gaining as much muscle as you should. Train harder (doesn't necessarily mean heavier) and focus on properly contracting the muscle you're working. When you train back, focus on squeezing and don't overlook the eccentric part.

500mg can cause issues for a lot of people deep into cycle, 200mg is well tolerated, well above natty, so you can stack another steroid on that, which is a better way.

200 will put most people in the higher natty range, 250 a little above. Unless you are low test, none of them will produce amazing results.

500 is tolerable for most people, and if it's not for you, then you shouldn't be starting your steroid journey in the first place.

500 for me comes with zero sides, but for some it will come with many, but those people should not be taking steroids and there is only one way to find out.

>500mg
Im sorry but thats wrong you retard.

I can use 1500mg without side effects, if you cant use 1500mg without side effects then you shouldn't use anything at all.

Even if you can use a lower dose stacked with other much stronger steroids without any real issues, you still simply shouldn't use anything.

I am not talking about TRT doses, you absolute retard.

If you start taking steroids for aesthetic or strength purposes, you're going to have to up your doses at some point in the future, and if your body can't even handle 500mg of test, then I have sad news for you. You're better off not doing steroids at all unless it's to fix your below average test levels, but that would be TRT and not blasting/cycling.

I am not talking about TRT doses (like 500mg), you absolute retard.

If you start taking steroids for aesthetic or strength purposes, you're going to have to up your doses at some point in the future, and if your body can't even handle 1500mg of test, then I have sad news for you. You're better off not doing steroids at all unless it's to fix your below average test levels, but that would be TRT and not blasting/cycling, even if you can handle 800mg Tren, unless you can do my arbitrary Test amount, it also doesn't count if you can use a serm, ai or 5ar inhibitor without any issues.

>He cant handle 1500mg of Test without any ancillaries

Heh, nothing personal kid, but you're not gonna make it.

What should I take if i want to look like chinese manlet weightlifters? First cycle 16weeks 500mg/week test E and then next cycle test+eq would be okay?

Using absurdities does not invalidate my claim. 500mg of test alone is not a super high dose. That's not to say that it should be taken lightly (it shouldn't), but you'll be using much more hardcore dosing schemes (that doesn't mean as high as 1.5g of test) than that down the line and steroids is usually not a "one time deal" for most. Shutting down your own test production for 250mg of test over 12 week period is not worth if you ask me, then you may as well lower it and stay on a 150-200mg dose as TRT, or have it be 250mg for 12 weeks then 200 as TRT after.

>take roids for a while
>get gains
>stop taking roids
>keep some of those extra gains

Is this possible? Do you revert COMPLETELY to your old self or actually get to keep some of the gains? A study I've skimmed through recently (can't recall the title) says it's true (muscle memory and whatnot).

>You're probably holding water so cant see definition well
i hope. In the morning i can still see abs outline but there is definitely some retention on lower gut + lower back

>what are you running?
500mg/week of test e

Provided you continue to train and eat in a way that will maintain that mass you will keep close to all mass that you gained provided it does not exceed your natural limit.

You will lose water and glycogen which means some size and strength.

But that's mostly it, assuming you dont stop training and eat fuck all.
physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle

>Unironically not understanding any other steroid outside of test

>Nandrolone
>Tren
>Boldenone
>DHB
>Trest
>Mast
>Proviron
>Primo
>Dbol
>Anadrol
>Sdrol
>Winstrol
>M1T
>Halo
>Msten
>mDHT
>Epistane
>Methyltren
>Dimethyltren
>Mibolerone
>Dimethylnandrolone
>HGH

It doesn't matter if you can do a gram of deca and tren no problems, unless you can specifically do 500mg of test then you shouldn't be taking anything

Why can't you handle 500mg of test?

Didnt say I couldnt but I cant handle dumb niggers with even dumber opinions

>I cant handle dumb niggers with even dumber opinions

Pretty sure you can maintain well over your "natty limit." There are permanent changes that occur.

Just started taking creatine. When should I cycle off? I don't wanna get too big or anything so I'm not gonna run it for long...

Cycle off when you start getting too big ;)

injection or oral?

Now now I know no source talk, but how do roidheads typically acquire their sterons in general (asking for a friend)

internet.

go to reddit SST if you are a trump supporter

Someone redpill me on cardarine

Should I ever fear overtraining on roids? I am switching to a brosplit approach from PPL now on 500mg test and I am wondering how many sets I can have per body part. If I should ever fear overtraining or not. Some people say you pretty much can't overtrain on roids, others say you can easily overtrain.

20-25 sets per bodypart an ok amount?

So much conflicting information.

Nice cardio boost, forcibly lowers cholesterol, sounds like a great companion drug to tren and other roids desu.

Two cancer studies in toxicology report, all doses caused those issues, lowest dose was around 50-60mg equivalent in a human if I recall correctly, which is too close to doses we use as a PED. Anons saying its just megadoses lolol are idiots desu.

Studies in rats and mice, so may not cause that effect in humans, but its fucking scary. There have been so many people taking it though, and no sudden scandal about grey area 'supplements' causing cancer/deaths reported, we need to get the people who've used it a lot to get cancer tests. iirc a blood test looking for for inflammation factors can be a good general cancer screener.

If youre looking to lower blood pressure on cycle or bnc, there is telmisartan and others.

20-25 sets per session? You doing 15% 1rm?

You obviously start heavier and then go lighter as your muscles fatigue.

thanks to masT i kinda of decided to just keep cruising on a TRT dose, but i kinda really dont want to.

I just want to PCT and take accutane, but im scared shitless of that fkn drug.

fuk u masT

doesnt accutane permanently lower your natty test levels?

>all dem roids
Has anyone tried a shitload of different roids all at the same time? Like not in normal doses adding up to a mega doses, but all in small doses adding up to a normal blast amount?

eg
>150mg test
>150mg tren
>150mg npp/deca
>150mg eq
>150mg mast

Each of those is stronger than test, so it should still be more than using the same amount of test

also like orals
>25mg dbol
>25mg adrol
>20mg sdrol
>100mcg methyltren

etc

Oral

>oral creatine, not injecting it

Not gonna make it

You can home brew injectable creatine with some vials, a crimper, and some 0.22 micron filters.

didnt hear that one before, but i heard it lowers your IGF and growth hormone production.

But what option do i have. I have to take shit to get rid of my acne. According to masT, PCT acne will never vanish, even 6 months after i stopped roiding.
fuk this gay earth

PCT acne definitely goes away. I had it for maybe a month.

>IGF and GH

permanently or while youre on it?

My acne vanished after ceasing roiding, mostly shoulder stuff though.

Actually I did get break out on face of eczema, dermatitis etc, much worse than acne, I get it under control with a predninosolone cream.

Use a gentle/sensitive scrub and follow it up by soaking your face in a selenium sulphide based shampoo like selsun gold for several minutes ED - that shit even controlled the eczema/seborrheic dermatitis etc while I could still get it.

REMINDER:
No amout of steroids will fix your BETA-AS-FUCK lack of personality, make you intelligent if you're dumb, make you funny if you have no sense of humor or a shit sense of humor, make you interesting if you're dull, make your face handsome if you're ugly, or make you taller if you're a manlet. They won't make you brave in the face of all the bullies that obviously dominated you, or make you stand up to your (step)father who used to beat you. It won't cure your crippling autism. It won't do ANYTHING other than give you circus-freak muscles that everyone knows are fake, making you more of a target for ridicule, mockery, and bullying.

permanently from what i read.

masT aslong as a few other guys told me their PCT acne didnt vanish, months after they stopped roiding.

And when it comes acne, im in the worst department. I honestly believe im one of those faggots who get rekt in the same way.

Actually you are wrong on various counts. Steroids have been shown to alter facial characteristics (be it facial hair, fat distribution, skin texture, or even bone structure in some extreme cases) which is a positive thing for us moonfaced crackers. Furthermore, anabolic use makes your penis larger while also strengthening your body's immune system, aerobic and anaerobic capacity, and bone mineral density.

Not everyone uses steroids for le big muscles. There are many naturals who are muscular as it is - but their genetics prevent them from displaying them at a favorable body composition which is where the steroids come in to play.

Just admit it: you're too pussy to stick a needle in your leg so you lash out against those who are stronger than you (both literally and figuratively)

Do not listen to anyone here or on reddit. Steroid use is a journey, you do not need to go all out your first time. Start with 250 and play it by ear. See how you feel, look, etc..after a few weeks and pyramid up if you think you're good. You need to keep in mind that 90% of the people
That lift have absolutely no idea how to eat, train, and look terrible whether or not they use steroids. There is no reason this demographic wouldn't exist in the roid community either. Pave your own path my dude.

Lads, can I get your opinions on my next bulking cycle. Gonna start maybe September, maybe October depending on my bf%.

Gonna run
>Test Enth 150mg EOD/525mg PW
>EQ 250mg EOD/875mg PW
>Tren Ace 50mg ED/350mg PW
>Mast Prop 50mg ED/350mg PW

Haven't ever ran an AI before, not sure if I'd need one with the blast being 2g+?

I use steroids to build muscle, nothing more.

Also they help build real muscle, they're not fake. Synthol is fake muscle.

Running way too much shit for bulking imo. You're already in an anabolic environment, you don't need to run that much shit.

I think the EQ itself adds nearly a 1g. Was thinking about doing this or the old test/deca/dbol bulk.

If youre running that much gear you dont need the test, tren and EQ are much stronger, you can rely on them to do the heavy lifting.

Drop the test to 200mg/wk. EQ seems about right slow ester and needs a lot to work well.

EQ, Tren, Mast doses seem alright, though combined maybe lower the mast. Question is do you really need all 3 like that?

Personally I prefer Anadrol by miles over Dbol, I like 100mg pre-workout, I react well to it.

Nobody is forcing you to do so. If you wanna go off then go off. But i tell you that the pct acne is far from being a joke . Especially the first one was worse. The second was probably less worse because i was on Accutane for months before, but still fkcing worse. If you had acne as a kid then you're btfo, done, game over. Accutane is the only thing that helps. Of course you have some cherry picking faggots but they didn't suffer from acne as a kid.

well its not that you are forcing me, obviously. But you talking about PCT acne made me think twice about coming off.

wait, you got PCT acne even tho you were on accutane?
HOLY FUK THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE

it's true besides this part:
>making you more of a target for ridicule, mockery, and bullying

I had acne as a kid, and adult, and mid 20s, but its gone now. I only get shoulder acne now.

why would you even want to come off gear compeletly? Just pin cyp once a week for convenience, it's not even that expensive either if you would have to pin for the rest of your life.

No i meant i even got it with my second pct even though i was on Accutane before. Meaning that the permanent Accutane effect many talk about is bullshit. I was 4 months on 30-40mg.

Did you did pct tho? I also had acne as a kid and it never went away from it self. Maybe a bit less worse but never completely gone.

Eq and tren always destroys my bp

yeah i initially planned to BnC for years, but the acne is making me stop.
After 1 year, im also noticing hairloss. I still have my full head of hair, but from this point on, its only going to get worse.

And i lift for vain reasons, not for "muuh strength" or "muuh intimidating dyels". Meaning, i dont care about my body if im covered in acne and im balding, at the age of 22.
Sure if i was older maybe i wouldnt care. But right now i cant afford that shit.

So my plan is to come off, and only do the obligatory, random cycle here and there whenever i feel like im twinking down too much.

And no its not about the money, test is cheap

your skin looks pretty good on all photos you've been posting here

you got any actual close ups or old photos with acne?

same, the roids only give me shoulder/trap acne, everything else is clean.
But its heavy af in those spots.

Oh yeah i see. 30-40mg is alot of money. I would think i could stay clean on my PCT if i run 20mg ED.

hes clean now but he used to be acne ridden, i saw the pics

Yeah twice. One time Ive had bunk pct, and come off cold, other times I cbf pct and come off cold, since Ive been fine coming off cold that one time.

I dont get it on my back/traps despite not washing there. Shoulders clear up when I use the same scrub/selenium sulphide combo, takes a few weeks though.

You can try salicylic acid creams, theres a stronger saliycylic acid oil too you can dab on the acne since its shoulder it wont burn like face. I have tried my otc steroid cream for the shoulder acne but I might.

>tfw master genetics and dont get acne
>tfw bald though

My gf has expressed some interest in roiding, but I have concerns (obviously).

What do? I don't want to deal with mustaches and tranny voice, she already has a manjaw (think Ygritte from got).

I may as well ask what will make her the most horny too.

Could start her on some low dose orals, anavar and adrol are decent choices.

As far as injectables go microdosing test p/a is also fairly common. Nandrolone and primo are a little rarer but you could do that too.

Hirutism is fairly rare but can happen at higher doasges. Voice getting horse or deeper is also possible, it usually goes away but be careful. Mostly you'll want to avoid clit enlargement, which can be permanent.

Are you insinuating a fat clit isn't hot or the ideal? Kyshs

Give her high doses of test and tren.

Does hCG help lose weight? If yes, how?

>when you're preparing your next order and you buy btc and it goes up 1k in a week
thanks for the free gear

>you'll be using much more hardcore dosing schemes than that down the line

One of the worst things about the roid scene right now is the enormous doses that have been normalized. For the great majority of people, 500-600mg of gear TOTAL is about as high as they have any business taking.

If you can't get shredded on 150 test e, 200 tren e and 20 var, the problem is all you.

Why is taking only test considered non-natty?
It's supplementing your natural levels of a molecule, same as creatine

I understand other gear being non-natural, but not test

Havent run a cycle in 3-4 years.
What I have done:
Test E - 500 - 14 weeks
EQ - 600 - 14 weeks
PCT

Test E - 600 - 12 weeks
NPP - 300 - 12 week
Dbol - 50 - 4 weeks
PCT

Test e - 250 - 12 weeks
Tren A - 400 - 12 weeks
Winny - 60 - 6 weeks
cruise for 14 weeks at 200mg sust a week
Test E - 600 - 16 weeks
EQ - 600 - 16 weeks
Tren A - 400 - first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks
PCT and came off since.

Need to go back on soon.

I miss EQ

Your body doesnt produce creatine though.
Your body does produce testosterone, you replace your natural production with artificial source that shuts down your natural production making you non-natty.

>body doesn't systhesize creatine
What the hell?

JK....Ignore that statement.
I fukked up.

What if people can but want more results?

fuqn shit.
is it possible I started to lose my hair after a 8 days in a cycle?
It really feels like I have, I didn't have nizoral on hand or anything until now.
if so, what can I do?
I'm on mast and test

Then have the decency to tell people that you're *abusing* gear instead of acting like pinning a gram a week is totally normal and fine.

>drink while writing papers
>too drunk to lift
School is hella gay

Hair loss is slow, the folicle dies before the hair falls out, you would not see hair effects in 8 days.

Fair point.
Isnt it common knowledge that those dosages (I also fall under this catagory) are absurd and should not be taken lightly if at all?

I'm not that in touch with steroid communities.