Who here on Veeky Forums is over "6 inches in pee pee size?

Who here on Veeky Forums is over "6 inches in pee pee size?

Me, but does it matter if it never gets used?

reporting in, im a grower and can still smash a girl with a floppy

Me, but hasn't been used in over a year

Me, but nobody cares.

Literally nobody cares except the person that is touching it and even then it's more like 'barely notices'. It doesn't and never has meant anything.

I'm just slightly more than 7", but my husband says it goes too deep and is uncomfortable when I want to go balls deep, so I rarely get to. I myself don't like big penises, 5-6" is best, so much more fun to play with.

Big penises are holiday dicks, they're good once a year or two, but what you really want is an average everyday dick that is comfortable for everyday life.

does 6'' itself count?

Yeah, but we don't really care what fags think. Women like big penises.

bro wat

Present
> 6.5"x4 pencil dick

This is exactly what I've been told by many women. Big dicks are great as a change of pace, but not something you want to be tied to.

I think I'm ~6 in lenght, maybe a little less. 5.5 in girth flaccid.

:o

6.5 here. Doesn't really matter. Even mine was called small one time.

I'm 5.5x6 forever a dicklet

6"7 reporting in

5" length 4" girth dicklet here you wish you were on my level plebs

does bone pressed count?
i need to cut weight...

6inch exactly at 6'1" height.
>please fucking kill me it looks pathetic

5.1 reporting in.

If your willy is too long, enough to grip with two hands, then people can give you Indian burns.

Same, what's your girth? Probably pencil dick if it looks pathetic. I'm 6x5 and it looks good, also I'm not a fat fuck.

I'm not sure the " is supposed to go before the 6, especially if you're gonna type "inches" anyway.

5.5x4.5 here, still a virgin, feelsbadman

3-4 inch soft, 8 hard. I can skinny dip or streak but if i get layed im good.

What this really means is big dicks are what chads (like me) have. You're mediocre cocks are great for an LTR I'm sure, until she wants a change of pace and comes to me and the boys

>me and the boys
Dunno why but made me chuckle

>6.5"x5.5"
>insecure about it my whole life
>literally was the reason why I didn't lose my virginity up until 2 months ago at the age of 22
>it hurts my gf when I fuck her with it

you guys are a bunch of fucking liars and I believed you like the naïve idiot I am.

lmao

Cant**

>6'3
>handsome
>semi Veeky Forums
>20 cm dick

wish i wasnt such an insecure faggot though

7x5 reporting in
will try jelqing to make it thicker
otherwise been told that i am big ,average and also a small once

>tfw 7in
My ex-girlfriend was a virgin and she thought my dick was meh. I was a virgin too so I probably didn't know how to use it. I wish I was 9in so I'd at least know then if length is just a meme

6.5'' x 3.9'' here
luckily no one has seen it

7.1'' x 5.5'' here

**I've been jelqing since 17, was 6''x 5''**

**yes it works**

If you were actually handsome it wouldn't matter if you were insecure or not.

I have a friend who's handsome, every girl I know says so, he's very quiet and awkward but gets laid all the time.

6x5 here. Never had any problems with any position because of the size. Girlfriend is a virgin and never said anything about the size either. She can't deepthroat it all although she's working on it and is pretty close.

I'm content with it, could be bigger of course but I don't want to risk fucking up my dick for a few inches of gains.

t-thanks..

maybe this semester ill get laid

routine? bef af pics?

I have the same

7x6 here. Don't know what the fuss is about. Doesn't even look big to me. Used it twice in 20 years. First girl couldn't really blow me (too wide) and the second girl I couldn't get a good rythym going because it was too wide at my widest and too long at full stroke.

I have no pics from before. Did it 2 times a week for 10 minutes, really weak routine. It took a long time for visible gains (a year or so) bc I was completely paranoic with fucking up my little friend

Masterrace haha. What do you think about it?

5'10"
165lbs
6.5 inch dick
average as fuck my brehs

If I ever get feels I say "tfw at least not micropenis dicklet"

>
>Masterrace haha. What do you think about it?

This post was written by a real person.

I am like 7.8" but I just say 8" let's be real here