Did you train your neck today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ROPRTf6W47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

w-what am i looking at ???

What the fuck is that

american healthcare

/leftypol/ pls go

Every other thread you sperg out about healthcare like a numale faggot.

not him, but america is literally the only country you see this in. there has to be something going on

You have never been to Asia, Africa or South America

Wtf?!

post examples from those places

> Asia, Africa or South America

Those are third world countries.

instead of commies/capitalist bullshit explain how you get a ballsack on your neck

what the fuck is that, is it coming from his neck?

couldn't you just snip that shit off?

not him but there are loads of people in India with absolutely fucked legs/feet/ankles just hobbling about/begging

They're continents, professor.

india is a 3rd world country where inbreeding/incestual marriages are common place. that isnt an excuse for why these freaks are common place in the richest country in the world. if its not your health care, then some genetic/environmental factor is causing it. either way, your people are fucked mate

>but america is literally the only country you see this

Google "India birth defects"

>these freaks are common place in the richest country in the world.

They're not. Fuck off.

see inbreeding and 3rd world conditions = deformed people

people with disgusting deformities are pretty common in america. cysts, swollen limbs, obesity, mouldy skin. I live in the uk, which is know for shitty healthcare, and the average american would literally be a spectacle if you saw them on the street here

/pol/ LEAVE UNTIL YOU CAN EXPLAIN THIS NECK BALLSACK

>lol dae average american xD
All the people you refer to in our statistics are in the shitty multicultural cities. A typical Midwesterner is a far cry from some retarded nigger on the west coast.

america is literally the only country you see this in.

>pic isnt in america

really activates the almonds

Don't be delusional my burger friendo.
Your private healthcare is overly expensive and inefficient.
I currently pay 60 Eurobucks for health insurance and pension benefits, with about 25% going to my health insurance. The administrative overhead is about 3%. Find a burger insurance with a lower overhead than that.

I'm glad that I don't live in a shithole that makes people wait until their root canal gets infected so their 400$ insurance covers treatment.

Dowanna wongaaa

The downside being that your country is getting flooded with sand niggers.

>56%

>living in the south and/or major cities

Doesn't change the fact that your country is
>56%

Also I'm not from the cucked part of Europe.
You got outplayed, mutt.

>uuh yeah guise, I live in my ranch 500km away from civilization and your argument is now dead, ggwp

We're talking about America, all of America, so what's your point? If the numbers don't mean much to you, you're overlooking the fact that the population proportions are against you. Doesn't matter where they live, they have an American passport, just like you.

>americans are only nonwhite trash or hicks living in the middle of nowhere
simply epic

I guess I'm moving to the US, just look at those balls, imagine all the gains you could get with test levels like those

Left humanity behind

>tfw to intelligent not too train neck

Whatever pal

>tfw when your balls are so big and hang so low they go all the way up your back to your neck and back down to your ass

Sup bitch.

>the average american would literally be a spectacle if you saw them on the street here

Probably in sheer amazement of what teeth are supposed to look like also, combined with the lack of that "My relatives have lived on an island for a few millennia" downy look they have there the average American would be quite the head turner.

You're all ugly anglos anyway. Probably from the same tribe as well.

>post ends in 56

burgers btfo

Can someone please explain what's going on here?
That can't just be some kind of tumor, right?

shit like that happens in bongistan aka england too nigga . dont front on your fucked up shit

Elephantiasis is my guess

So what is this guy doing in Germany then?

Cigarette ad says "Runde Sache". Cmon now.

you stupid fuck, medical illnesses or defects occur literally everywhere all the fucking time, what the fuck are you on about.

>posting the old Captain America

That's not even America you literal fucking retard

>carcinogenic cow flesh
Red Skull's been watching What the Health too much.

No, I train neck on rest days

>those names
>countries
nigga, do you know what a continent is?

Excluding little ol' Japan and South Korea of course.

Steve will always be Cap to me. That being said I didn't mind Sam. As long as he's not some dyed haired xergendered abomination

youtu.be/ROPRTf6W47s

Do your balls hang low? do they wobble to and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder like a regimental soldier? do your baaaaallllls hannnnng llloooooooooooow!??!??!

I like how they had to just chuck the jew bit in there because otherwise his argument would be way, way too convincing.

Always fun when someone pops their head out of the jungle thinking they can insult the most widespread and powerholding race on the planet.

kek

>these freaks are common place in the richest country in the world
Again, this is not, I repeat -not- in the USA.

that's not America dipshit

im a teamster and pay $52 a month for full medical coverage including dental and vision so please tell me how terrible insurance is in america oh yea i can also retire at 50 with full pension and keep my insurance for the rest of my life

The Michigan State Football S&C coach posted earlier today about how important neck training is.

It really isn't a meme?

>tfw new pr lateral neck curl

less than 1/3 of 1% of Americans are in the teamsters dumbfuck and I am sure your coverage is shit...no wonder you work a brain dead job