Deadlift above 4pl8

>deadlift above 4pl8
>squat above 3pl8
>no ass

fucking starting strength fags lied to me i just wanted to compliment my butt reee

is it really only genetics that matters in this game of iron

Try sumo deadlifts/hip thrusts, they are better for glutes.

i do deadlift sumo tho

when it comes to hip thrusts i have always felt its all hamstrings

Well, you may be an asslet then.

glute inactivation
Your hamstrings are doing all the work of your glutes.

I know that feel user.

My deadlift is close to 500lbs

I squat like 350lbs or reps (ankle problem, I go for more reps than weight on squats)

and do a bunch of accessory leg work.

People are always making "lol, never skip leg day!" jokes and telling me I need to do more legs.

I have a friend who doesn't even lift and he has insanely jacked legs.

It's purely genetics. It's fucked up.

yeah, and problem is i always warm up with glute activation exercises included

bad movement patterns?

Post legs

Have you been squeeezing your bum at the top of the movement?

asslet - thats new, kek

could be
maybe some hip flexor stretches and hamstring stretches

do them properly then? you're probably not squeezing your ass when you lift, my max deadlift is 130 kg and max squat 105 kg for 5

If you feel it's all hams then you're doing the movement wrong. At the bottom make sure you go into a posterior pelvic tilt then thrust.

>max deadlift is 130
> max squat 105 kg for 5

Literally what the fuck are you doing

If you can squat 105kg for 5 times you can definitely deadlift over 160kg

When you start the squat, you bend with your hips first.

When you get up from the squat you need to lift with your ass.

Focus on those two things, go with light weight first because you will be using different muscles.

>Literally what the fuck are you doing
I don't even squat or dead anymore and just focus on hypertrophy

Funny I do about those numbers and I have a better ass than most girls.

>It's purely genetics. It's fucked up.
Pretty much. Look at Maxx Chewning. Chicken legs with monster lifts.

I'm not particularly strong but I can do 1/2/3/4 for reps. Everyone at work in a weak faggot, but many of them appear stronger than me. One of their wives thought I didn't lift when her husband can only bench 185 lbs for rep and has bigger triceps than me.

For every Klokov out there, there's a forever DYEL Ilya on the opposite side of the spectrum.

I'm the opposite, I always had big quads, but my squat is struggling

My glutes grow so fast that I try my best to involve it as little as possible in the lift.

I use my glutes when i bench press.

that is correctway to bench tho

no homo, brapppppppppp

This is why I lift for strength.

If you are natty, lean+visibly muscular is the best it's going to get for you unless you have A+ bodybuilding genetics, so why not focus on something you can actually accomplish like getting real strong?

I figure if I am stuck in a natty body I might as well make the most of it.

That's a retarded assumption. 105*5 for squats translates to maybe 125 kg max squat. Depending on leverages that is definitely not more than a 160 kg deadlift.

Go up a few percent body fat. Having an ass is like 70% fat distribution 30% muscle

>Doing SS for 7 month
>Destroyed all my underwear
>Glutes attack my jeans now

>tfw lost a bunch of size on my ass after cutting

I kinda miss it brehs. I'm gonna get it back.

Same with me, my ass isn't bad but it isn't near my lifts. Looks good in chinos though but that's like having an ass that looks good in a legging

have you tried doing higher reps? try to get your squat to 275 for 4x8-12.

also, RDLs have done wonders for my glutes and hamstrings. i'm currently at 275 for 4x8-12 and my ass is starting to look really nice. my goal is to 315 for 4x8-12.

genetics determine muscle insertions, how muscle responds to stimuli, limb lengths, proportions, hip socket depth, clavicle width, symmetry. People at the same height, weight and bf% can look totally different.

High reps is broscience, just keep track ou your pauses between the sets for hypertrophy. 45 seconds of pressure (8-12 sets will normally do that, assuming you do the excecise correctly - 2 secs down 2 sec up) and a maximum of 90 seconds pause. If you have a serous case of ass-deficiency better go closer to 60 seconds pause.

stop falling for the strength meme, there are other ways to progressively overload your muscles

i squat 125 5x5 and deadlift 140. after that my form completely dies down and i stall halfway. how do i into better deadlift

I'm DYEL and my ass is bigger than most girls I've been with.