Getting real tired of chicken, tuna, eggs, nuts and oats

Getting real tired of chicken, tuna, eggs, nuts and oats

dont give up, its worth it

aren't you forgetting something

What about herring or sardines?
Bulgur
Quinoa
Ezekiel bread (MOTHERFUCKING CINNAMON RAISIN WITH SOME PB2 DOE)

eat something else
always remember
counting macros is for cowards

I've had it with that stuff too...but it works so I'm gonna keep going

then eat somethign else

I want to eat that man's ass, if that's what you're going for

No idea how people get tired of chicken and rice. It's so good I could eat it all day every day... and I do.

eat some lean ground beef

#respect

Tuna is fucking nasty, has hardly any omega-3 and is full of mercury from bioaccumulation. Eat sardines. I have it on rye bread with some cream cheese.

IT'S

omfg I just gagged

add sweet potatoes, big boy. Be sure to eat the skin for that extra fiber

Bro I'm so tired of chicken 3 months in and I'm disgusted looking at it

add some different spices to the chicken. That's what I do to excite my taste buds

Stay #woke

The one staple I will NEVER EVER get sick of is:

Oatmeal with a scoop of vanilla whey, chia seeds, milk, and some sort of fruit/honey.

Its fucking delicious every time.

Sardines are the shit, easy 20-25 g of good protein with low mercury since it's low on the food chain, as user has said.

I personally have them on a saltine with red chili pepper

switch to turkey then

Those are the bees knees. How do they taste with the vanilla whey?

Vanilla whey (more specifically french vanilla) is the best compliment to oatmeal I've found.

Godlike, user.

Cook oats in milk
Add peanut butter, cocoa powder and frozen berries
Delicious as fuck, takes few minutes to make and full of brotein. You can also use nuts, banana or whatever you want instead of berries, but for me it's the best with frozen berries

I will have to try it now.

>bread
never gonna make it

>salmon
>turkey
>lean ground beef
>spices like rosemary, thyme, sage, peppers
>hot sauce
>garlic
>brown rice
>lentils
>beans
>myriad artificial shits like quest bars and halo top

There's a whole world out there waiting for you, OP.

go vegan and take this
no need to thank me

you'll cut way faster and feel way better on keto.

>not coating them in old bay and eating straight from the tin

whomst's mans

learn how to cook. I'm sure you're riddled with all kinds of micronutrient deficiencies from eating just the same bullshit day in and out

>canned tuna
I dont eat this because im not a fucking cat

Thing I learned from browsing Veeky Forums and learning what food is gud for you, was to learn to cook properly.
You can use cottage cheese and oats and a bit of water to make a healthy as fuck pie crust, for one.
Fill the crust with chicken and broccoli and bell peppers, and pour over a stand of eggs and milk and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and maybe top it with some cheese.
Congrats, you have a "real" meal to keep you fed for a day or two.
If you're trying to gain weight, don't just sit like a retard and eat peanut butter out the jar, mix it with coconut milk and some chili and have a verry simple peanut sauce. Cook some rice, fry some chicken, lather in sauce and eat.
Have you tried making cloud bread, or made rolls out of oats, eggs and cottage cheese? Make that, then make a simple burger out of ground beef (Don't add eggs or breadcrumbs, ffs), BAM there's another meal packed with protein.
Have you tried frying (not deepfrying) whitefish dipped in thick batter with good spices? It makes handy lunch-sized "cakes" you can pack for lunch and eat with a good sharp mustard. Carbs, fat and protein.
instead of thinking "chicken good, rice good, broccoli good", set yourself simple goals.
Let every meal consist of a protein source, a carb source and a fat source. Don't matter what it is, as long as you keep track of your macros.
Experimenting with cooking is heaps of fun.
I'll be glad to share some recipes of mine later on if the thread is still up.

Learn to cook.

Or hop on the keto meme