YOU there, yes, YOU, about to binge eat

YOU there, yes, YOU, about to binge eat

GRAB the fat around your belly. GRAB the fat around your lovehandles

AND REMEMBER WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS

>We're all gonna make it

But im a skeleton. All i can grab is abs and bone

Sorry brah I'm bulkin

girls like that don't care what you look like, they only care about your status, bank account, and connections.

sorry brah

You're doing this for the girls in the pic?

lol

think of the disproportionate amount of time and effort you have to put in to achieve those girls, now consider the amount of time and effort they would have to put in to achieve you

I do this every time I get the urge to eat a fuckload now
I'm gonna make it and it's all thanks to your post, OP

Implying girls like that would be attracted to me either way.
Cheeseburgers can't say no.

bulkan season

Yes goy lift for the pretty girls. Spend your $60 on protein powder and you can look like Hollywood actors; you'll be a loser otherwise. Make sure you have lots of children together to keep the flow of the labor force in a surplus. And exercise proper nutrition so you live a long, healthy life and earn lots of money for us- er, for yourself goy! Look at all these important things you need to purchase! You don't want to be a fat and unemployed LOSER do you? Only LOSERs are fat and unemployed!

fuck you I don't have love handles I'll eat whatever i want you're not my dad

>implying the jew wants whites breeding

I could never get far if my reason was something as fucking shallow as that.

That's like saying
>implying the humans want animals breeding

>You don't want to be a fat and unemployed LOSER do you?
Certainly not fat, at least.

Nigga, i am bulking, stop making me feel even more shit than i already am.

Yaasss queen slay

What's the point if those girls will only date black guys? Im supposed to be happy i'll get used up whore with a black kid when i'll hit 30?

women haven't put any effort into finding a mate in 10 thousand years
it's not new

Wolves are a lot bigger threat than cows

*snaps fingers*
mmm-hmmm

These kinds of women don't need to put effort into getting men, that's the thing. Men naturally put the effort into getting women, end of story. These are the kinds of women that live a 100% stress free lifestyle with light fitness, being completely and totally taken care of from the day they were born, that live to like 117 because of the lack of stress and hard work that kills normal humans.

Not doing If eating that and staying lean shig

but... I'm bulking till 1/2/3/4

Too late. TOO LATE!

certainly not for the bitches on the bottom LMAO

>not bulking year-round

this

This would have probably helped if I saw it 5 mins ago

>think of the disproportionate amount of time and effort you have to put in to achieve those girls, now consider the amount of time and effort they would have to put in to achieve you
sad but really true

Reminder that one overly caloric meal every now and then doesn't do jack shit in the grand scheme of things unless you're training for top tier body building competitions.

Then wrap your index and tumb together around your wrist and see how much space there is
Now go eat some eggs
> we're all going to make it

Is the 20 minutes of eating whatever you want worth feeling like garbage all day?

what the fuck does this mean

I got laid yesterday and I've got a different girl coming over tonight. I'm gonna binge the fuck out to replenish my energy. Bulking anyway.

Fuck off beta male faggot, I've worked out for up to 2 hours total both HIIT and resistance training and yesterday I did more cardio than you've done in your entire life, I can eat whatever the fuck I want.

Stinky stinky bum bums? Go poo poo poo?

Came here to post this

Saved, thanks pham

Who are they plz

I'd need to be about 3 points more attractive before I could even consider fucking girls that hot