Ideal condition to grow taller

If my growth plates haven't fused yet, what can I do to grow taller and maximize my potential. Non-meme answer, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

uptodate.com/contents/causes-of-short-stature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27189324
researchgate.net/profile/Majdi_Masarwi/publication/303354664_Skeletal_effect_of_casein_and_whey_protein_intake_during_catch-up_growth_in_young_male_Sprague-Dawley_rats/links/59117b910f7e9bfa06dbbb3d/Skeletal-effect-of-casein-and-whey-protein-intake-during-catch-up-growth-in-young-male-Sprague-Dawley-rats.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gomad

Eat your vitamins and get 8 hours of sleep a night

Grow grow grow

Just eat properly, get all of your micronutrients. Don't get drunk too often or smoke. Do light workouts, don't sit on your ass all day long. Fix your posture.

>If my plates haven't fused yet
subtle underage post

"Hacking" growth is a meme.
When I was younger, I ate unhealthy, didn't get a lot of sleep, didn't work out and still grew to 6'4. It's all about your genes dude.

How far are you willing to go for results OP? HGH + T3 would definitely do something for yah. Perhaps GHRP/CJC-1295?

Anyways... you're going to need some pretty serious drugs to affect your height.

>tfw she will never know that you even exist

Me and my cousins were all roughly equal age and roughly equal size up until around the age of 18. One cousin ate a lot of meat and was very health conscious and fit in his teen years, he's 5'8". His brother was an actual fatass in his early teens and didn't eat meat, his dietary backbone seriously consisted of fuckin doritos. He is now 5'10" and pretty lean. My other cousin didn't eat shit and played a lot of sports, was always rail thin. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this kid would only ever eat half a banana and save the rest for later. He's now 6'5". I played sports, lifted, ate a pretty balanced diet and am 5'10.

Besides actual famine, seems like all genetics to me. Also, drink milk.

How is it possible that
>mom 5'4
>dad 5'6
>me 6'0
??

eat a fuck ton of food. It worked for my brother. Hes a fat piece of shit with a bmi of 40 and has always been overweight and grew 4 inches taller than me. I was always the skinny kid who barely ate so im 5'9

>open growth plates
>18

Pick one.

>B&

>T3
Elaborate.

tyrone
thats why

My older brother is 24 and grew 3 fucking inches from 5'11 to 6'2 over the past 2 years.

Nutrition.

>Mom: 5'0
>Dad: 5'5
>Me: 5'8

Grew up with shit nutrition and didn't drink milk.

human growth hormones, even MK677 could help.

Testosterone could help too, but you would have to make 100% sure that your estrogen doesnt increase.

nutrition or maybe your mom carries tall genes in her.

>sure that your estrogen doesnt increase
How is that possible?

eat at least one egg a day. I'm not going to try and find the study, but you can try if you're that interested.

by taking anti estrogens like Aromasin.

What would happen if I lift weights and take aromasin for the fuck of it? Not height related.

I often wonder how many tall fucks wouldn't have been so tall if they hadn't done that.

lol

nothing, you would get acne, your joints would hurt like hell

but i am not 100% sure on that, asking in /fraud/ would be wisest

Are you memeing? If not post that study, it sounds interesting as fuck.

Casein..

Splits training.

scholarly articles / casein bone growth

So the way you hack your growth is to genetically engineer a gene therapy virus to hack your DNA to restructure your body to be tall?

Get the fuck out of here you immature punk.Go see a shrink asap,you aren't normal

How tall was the mailman?

Explain younger generation manlets

Option 1: Your dad is not your dad
Option 2: Optimal nutrition during childhood allowed you to grow to your optimal height. Assumes your parents did not have that.
Option 3: Your mother's X chromosome has some genes that make you tall but only if you are a male. Assumes your mother's family produces tall men.

or take igf 1,2 skin and hgh

is there any substitutes for hgh

uptodate.com/contents/causes-of-short-stature
Differing combinations, differing factors, varying degrees...

u can keep growing till 22 u autist

You dumb shit, that's not relevant to the question he's asking. He wants to know what non-genetic, environmental changes he can make to max his growth.

Submitting to the limitations of your genes is beta, nigger.

Or not idiopathic but genetically short but also not as affected by whatever causes increased stature in other young gens. Or genetically medium-to-tall but more affected by whatever causes decreased stature.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27189324

>Submitting to the limitations of your genes is beta, nigger.

This might be my new favourite quote.

How important is proper sleep and calorie surplus for height development.

sleep is pretty big, make sure you get around 7 hours every 24 hour period. i don't think a calorie surplus is going to do anything other than just make you fat

What about vitamins and minerals?

that's important too. don't forget your macronutrients but especially protein

Will do.

Jesus Christ listening to you retards try and understand genetics is mindblowing. Height is almost all genetic barring real malnutrition. many genes code for height meaning that it is not possible to determine height solely from parents height as genes assort randomely during gamete formation. my mom and dad are both 5ft7 but i grew to be 6ft2. If you eat a reasonably healthy diet you will achieve your genetically determined height, anyone who plans on taking things like hgh to grow taller is an autistic loser

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Is it possible to grow taller if you're 22?

Someone explain to me why I'm 6'0 in the morning and 5'11 in the evening? What kind of cruel joke is this?

yes it depends when your major growth spurts were though. iirc people typically have two major growing periods and then gradually taper off in height as their body finishes developing. It really depends on how early you started development. i was a late bloomer and have seen about an inch increase in my 20s

>this virgin turd actually thinks that's an average woman

this has to do with slight compression between vertebrae throughout the day from walking/being active. i think on average most people are like 1-2cm taller in the morning.

If everything is a repost, nothing is a repost

Do you samefag on your own pasta?

>These results suggest that whey may lead to slower bone growth with reduced weight gain and, as such, may serve to circumvent long-term complications of CU growth.

What does this mean? Also, am I understanding that the results presented are: catchup growth rats are still smaller than ad lib fed rats. Correct?

I was anorexic when I was twelve for about half a year due to fear of choking after having an incident in a theater. I'm thinking this might be the reason behind me being smaller than both my dad and my brother by a bit. I know I shouldn't ruminate on it, but I'd definitely feel better if I knew my body reached its potential size.

I just want to be 188 cm tall, barefoot.

>ask dad about my anorexic stint
>I tell him what I know, it only lasted a few months
>he corrects me
>no... you off and on barely ate for about two years
>mfw I had a restricted calorie intake intermittently for two. fucking. years.

t-thanks dad. even my older sister is taller than I am...

this. calorie restriction is the main cause of stunted growth. drink a couple glasses of milk every day.

protein helps, but not even catch up growth drinking only milk can make you as big as you would have been if you weren't anorexic.

>ad lib fed rats. Correct?
researchgate.net/profile/Majdi_Masarwi/publication/303354664_Skeletal_effect_of_casein_and_whey_protein_intake_during_catch-up_growth_in_young_male_Sprague-Dawley_rats/links/59117b910f7e9bfa06dbbb3d/Skeletal-effect-of-casein-and-whey-protein-intake-during-catch-up-growth-in-young-male-Sprague-Dawley-rats.pdf

4+6=10

What is this fallout?

"Submitting to the limitations of your genes is beta shit,nigger" user 2017

I'm putting that shit on a plaque thanks

Hey
It's beta shit don't let your genes hold you a back, nigger

Same. Maybe even 190 cm.

fuckin kek i get you man

>had an anorexic period too
>end up getting to 6'2"
Fucking hell I could have been an amazing 6'5" god fuck this gay earth

there's a possibility that rats could simply be really effected by calorie restrictions. their growing period is much, much shorter than ours.

Possibly HGH. I was prescribed it for many years because I wasn't growing fast enough. I was also offered a once a month shot that would keep my growth plates open for a longer amount of time, but they scared me out of doing it by telling me it would be extremely painful. I regret not doing it

You sound like a real faggot desu

Not mentioning epigenetics. You are the retard sir

So how tall are you?

>scared
>it would be extremely painful
for shame

Kek good luck kid.

>t. Eternal 5'4"

What does your height have to do with anything?

I'm very upset guys

All the girls I wanna fuck are taller than me

Your ONLY options are A) HGH supplementation, or B) surgery. Surgery works anytime but is expensive, painful, and not worth it unless you're a literal dwarf. HGH only works if your epiphyseal plates haven't sealed, is also expensive, and can have serious side effects.

>Mom 5'3
>Dad 6'0
>Me 6'2

Confirmed via 23andMe that they're my biological parents. Both had good nutrition growing up. Height can be weird sometimes.

Genetics affects hormones. HGH is what my short cousin took as a kid to grow to normal height. Prescribed by a doctor from around age 8+ for a few years directly to his butt fat. He was genetically dispositioned to be short, but didn't have dwarfism or anything like that

not sure where you can get it illegally

My cousin didn't get Test boosters.

Gene therapy is like growing a garden when all you need is some vitamins

Identify as a trans-height 6'3 manlet?
There's bone breaking/ fuse lengthening of the femur. Asians are doing that shit using a surgery and metal lengthening brace.
Non-surgical push-up bra style cheating is wearing some uncomfortable shoe inserts to make you a few inches taller while wearing shoes. It's fake gains but like makeup I guess.

Genes are just a blueprint. It takes food as input but the mexican workers are the hormones. You can hire illegals to build you a non-permit addition. This is taking HGH.
Takes a lot of months. Recovery is similar and needs lots of phys therapy. Look them documentaries up on YouTube or assume doing it. No pain no gain. That one sci-if movie did it and ((spoilers)) he became an Astronaught by cheating against his genetic code. GATTACA.

Fucking bad spell check

>YouTube or assume doing it

YouTube of asians*

That is not weird at all.

What if he is, who cares

global rule #2