He said you need a thick neck and a 1.2 eye to lip bridge to chin ratio

>He said you need a thick neck and a 1.2 eye to lip bridge to chin ratio
>They call it look maxing

god this show fucking sucks. i'm so tired of larping white dudes

The show does suck, but the vikings did exist, so what's your point?

what do u suggest, black vikings?

the influx of PAGAN BADASS PRAISE ODYN faggots that this show brought along is my point

That's like the one and only thing good about this show you kike.

why do you care what others believe?
are you some racist misogynist republican?

Nigger

>not wanting to look homeless
never gonna make it, vikinglet

>That's like the one and only thing good about this show you kike.
fags on the internet larping about a dead religion is a good thing/

literal autism

people who became pagan, or pretend to be, because of a tv show produced by jews is definitely autistic

Don't be so nihilistic. It's not a dead religion as long as there are people practicing it. What's there not to like about popularizing the native faith of Nordics in face of this cultural decline (except the show probably doesn't do it all that accurately but thats better than nothing i suppose)

As are people who get buttmad about it or blame a tv show.

>god this show fucking sucks
christcuck spottted

You actually keep up to date with other people's lives? Sounds like you don't have much of a life yourself user. Time to stop caring about the things you can't control

>calls him a christcuck
>meanwhile Floki is in awe of muslims

it checks out

you sweet summer children sure like your buzzwords

because they really believe and live by their religion, thing that Floki admires.
do you even watch the show user?

>there will never be a historically accurate film or tv series about the Middle Ages

RIP

I agree with you
But in what country do you live to have people dumb enough to praise Odyn after watching this show ?

>but the vikings did exist
yes, but they weren't warriors, they were looters that attacked villages, women and eldery that couldn't fight back.

in the same manner you can say that ghetto niggers are warriors, and their rap songs about hustlin' are "epic sagas"

I like the show but have to watch it in 1.5 speed because they insist on moving the story super slowly and doing those long shots of the scenery.

>living in very militarized society with a religion praising warrior culture
>regular battles against scottish and irish armies for decades
>conquer parts frankia and anglosaxon kingdoms

>not even warriors

Wtf

Actual proportions