BREAKING: HES DEAD HE IS FUCKING DEAD

BREAKING: HES DEAD HE IS FUCKING DEAD

Apparently he had money problems and on top of that he had ALL of his videos demonetized and couldn't take it. He wanted out. He injected a morphine overdose.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4223825/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-latest/

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP in Piano

lying about our god and saviour should be bannable

MODS COME ON

sauce plz

i find these dubs distasteful

those dubs don't lie

>COME ON
>COME
>ON
You are a failure and a disappointment to everyone in this thread. Please, next time, put your head to shame and don't speak up!

It's true that all his videos were demonetized but this is some meta shitposting. Rich is still alive and physically well. He doesn't need YouTube to make money as his passive income from his properties is plenty to support his lifestyle.

Mentally he's not in a good place. The niggerlover video really crushed his ego. Worse than Sara leaving in the first place.

when were you?

thesun.co.uk/news/4223825/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-latest/

?

Could you give me some quick rundown on this, or post some sauce on this topic?

what does it mean to have his videos demonetjzed?

rich-piana.com/en/knocked-the-fuck-out-sleep-aid

>He revealed his fitness regime consists of a massive steroid cycle, nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being and, according to one profile, “protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.

>completely honest about his steroid use
>literally shows his legally prescribed steroids in his youtube vids
>'white powder'
awesome source of new information in that link

His other girlfriend 10 years ago kissed magic Johnson (maybe also had sex) and when rich found out he called her and said nigger and nigger lover over 50 times. Just google the video and see.

It means the person doesn't receive income from these videos, be it Youtube etc

we all know how retarded the typical view on steroids, i was more wondering about the claims of him being in a coma.

how does something like that happen?
he gets millions of views

new YT algorithm really hates when you mention steroids or anything related. luimarco also got fucked because he reported about Rich and talked about Roids.

Lies
Rich Piana is both rich and a god

>Rich is still alive and physically well
>in a coma
>physically well

get a load of this fine trailer park edumacation from this gas huffing retard.

>Ranch Pizza is kill
>no
>yes

>having sex with Magic Johnson
>pic related

he rebounded well and you could tell his relationship was strong with chanel unlike his ex wife, they'd actually like, get a long in vids.

imo he took the last years off his life off with his GET BIGGER BY THE DAY challenge in 2016. he's 45 years old and decided to add 30+ pounds to his frame that was already 285lbs.

It's not rocket science: lots of food puts a strain on your organs, lots of training puts a strain on your organs, lots of drugs puts a strain on your organs. something is going to give over time.

in 2017 he decided to lose a massive amount of weight, first time in his life he ever made an attempt to GET SMALL

about 3 weeks ago he posted that he was going on a "mostly rice diet" 6 meals consisting only of rice, along with protein shakes and only 1 meal of real concentrated protein. a big change from EATING WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT.

he obviously realized he needed a drastic change in lifestyle and was near the end. too little too late.