This is the most attractive body for male attention, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the most attractive body for male attention, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>you may not like it
But I do like it

I like my women a little bigger than that; I'd feel like I was fucking a child. Also
>the chink meme

That's a dude.thays a dude cosplaying a look and has horrible manfeet that ruins the immersion

looks like a 13 year old

seek help

>World Trigger

God damn, I miss that manga. Always on bloody fucking vacation.

That's a dude.

>That's a dude.
I'm missing your point.

Can't get pregnant, will never be peak.

Men can't have sex with other men.

>I'd feel like I was fucking a child
Isn't that the point?

>woman
You're new here

how's there in Sahrawi?

TFW your degnerate tranny fuck toy will never be an actual female.

Why are you so afriad women? Scared because artificial womb technology is about to come out?

i'd rape that ass all day

Not a woman, just a guy who doesn't fuck mentally ill men larping as women. 3 kids BTW my bloodline is secured.

That looks like an 9 year old. Gross

>my bloodline is secured.
Until the racewar that is, when your daughters will be taken by Abdullahs and your sons will be slaughtered like pigs :( sorry friend but you should face the truth

I agree

peak performance if you're Chrs Hansen trying to nab a pedo

This is the most attractive body for fucking weirdos on this website you mean

The pot calling the kettle black...

sauce?

Is that a boy?

Of course. Why would you want otherwise?

There should be a /shitter/ general where all of you pajeets can share your images of black men with white women and those 1 in 1 billion (literally) Indian dudes who look good.

this

>artificial womb technology
>implying sane women have a concern about not getting pregnant
You sound like one of those guys that thinks roasties are upset about sex bots when in reality they'd wind up hopping on robot dick the minute it becomes available.

Would you kiss her now that her teeth have started to rot out of her mouth?

>her
But desu twinks I know have better hygiene than most females

>in-toe standing/walking
Why do they do this? It's so incredibly unattractive.

Feminists are all up in arms over sex bots. They are trying to make it a 'moral' and 'ethical' issue and are pushing the governments to ban them.

>when in reality they'd wind up hopping on robot dick

Sure, they'll use them as well, just like dildos. The difference is, they aren't a threat to us men. A robot can't pay your bills or support your children. Women are upset, as they will have zero sexual bargaining after sex bots.

They will have to up their value, else we men would just stick to fucking realistic sex bots and hoarding resources until we find a woman that has actual human value, other than her vagina.

Same with the artificial womb, why bother with the inane bullshit of a woman when you can reproduce without them?

To mimic anime girls

But it signalizes unnaturally weak leg muscles or skeletal deformation. If it's present above age ~2 something is most likely very wrong.

TFM TFM TFM

I love shit like this

so... I really need the source pls. anyone?