I've always liked the cyberpunk genre and the concept of body augmentation. Ever since I started training...

I've always liked the cyberpunk genre and the concept of body augmentation. Ever since I started training, I've wondered if it's possible to augment your body by consuming more of certain types of vitamins and/or minerals. Sure, it's not proper augmentation, but fast development of muscle tissue through max input of substances that aren't harmful for you.
Does anyone have intel on this? Is it even possible/feasible?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/anabolic-steroid-abuse/Pages/Introduction.aspx
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=81813151fabb6be6
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so steroids pretty much

Its called roiding

minerals and vitamins?
lmao what are you, some kid from the 1950s?
roids boy. those are the only real medical augments you can take that will do anything.

>max input of substances that aren't harmful for you
>that aren't harmful for you
Is it that hard to read?

I read it
if you are dumb enough to believe roids are that damaging to you, in moderation and at smart does, you shouldn't bother with lifting at all
you're too dumb for it and will only hurt yourself trying, kiddo

Do you do any scientific reading about the topic or do you just like things on facebook?

you know you can use steroids without abusing them?

Best to get what vitamins you can from whole food. Vitamin D may help speed muscle recovery. If you get the ideal amounts of all of them you'll be healthier for it. Just moderate your expectations. The difference is there and worthwhile but not anywhere near comparable to what one would call Augmentation

yeah dude, I have some intel.

after taking enough vitamin c pills I was actually able to shoot orange juice out of my body at such high pressures it could be used as a weapon. Then I started taking vitamin D and I gained a sick augmentation that let me be able to create my own sunlight.

So by "augmenting" what do you mean? You want bigger muscles, right? There actually are people that study this. What you can do is google "nutrition" and learn a lot! Good luck with your search, can't wait to hear back

The steroid junkies on this board are annoying af. You cant have a normal conversation with them cause they will always respond with their roid rage and they are convinced they are taking them responsible, just like heroin junkies

you mean he can't grow muscle's just from snorting his men's multi every day? wtf

(you)

Thanks for the decent answer. I know it's not proper augmentation, but it's probably the closest thing we have to it without damaging our bodies.

And to the roids junkies:
>Anabolic steroids are performance-enhancing drugs that increase muscle mass and decrease fat, as well as causing many undesirable effects.
>causing many undesirable effects
nhs.uk/conditions/anabolic-steroid-abuse/Pages/Introduction.aspx

NHS won the award for the best health system in the world, so there's that.

there's abuse
and then there's use
one is gunna fuck you up, the other has very minimal side effects
I do a cycle every other year. doctors say I'm in tip top shape. no dick problems, no heart problems, gains like a man cunt, leaner than ever, more energy.

accept the fact that without medical tools such as roids, you will never be great

stop using "augmentation" wrong, it's autistic and annoying

No user, it doesnt work like that for the junkies on this board.
When you just say you use them responsible those side effects dont work on you, its simple as that.
Those tiny balls and bursts of anger simply wont happen when you dont want them to happen

>Do we have any way to augment our bodies liek vitamins and minerals?

Yeah, you can increase the amount of testosterone in your body to super-physiological levels and max out the potential of your human form

>No but I'm interested in augmentation *with no side effects*

There's no way to "augment" your body unless you are just correcting a part of your lifestyle that is hindering you. To augment yourself you are going to have to add something to the body and/or knock it out of natural balance.

Just go try megadosing vitamins and minerals and get back to us with the results of your "augmentation" that's probably a lot safer than the minimal side effects of exogenous androgens.

Looks like I found something.
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy all of these supplements without prescription?

that would be the biggest meme you can fall for just eat healthy shit, lift stuff and maybe supplement with a multivitamin, whey, creatin and so on u don't need everything

>but fast development of muscle tissue through max input of substances that aren't harmful for you.
>Does anyone have intel on this? Is it even possible/feasible?
Yeah
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=81813151fabb6be6
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

body augmentation would be more harmful, fuckhead

chopping off your limbs to get mechanical parts that would break down if not properly maintained a la thousands of dollars