Things you wish you knew earlier

Pull ups. I wish I started doing them earlier on.

Eat more

This by far

Drink water

21s are the best thing for arms

Where is this pic taken

>inb4 italy
I know but where exactly, at least which city

>arms
>only hits biceps
>biceps only 1/3 of upper arm
>wew lad

Looks like France

I don't think she's gonna still be there, user.

>being this retarded

stick to SS from the start and don't try stupid shit like 3x8 because of muh aesthetics

my user can't be this wrong

Are you sure it's Italy?
If you zoom and enhance on the sign, it doesn't look like it's written in Italian.

Do more sets volume. Especially with beginner routines that only do 1x5 for a top set, doing 2x3 at a slightly lower weight after that made a big difference
Same with bench and ohp. SL and SS have such an imbalanced focus on squats when bench and ohp are proven to need more volume and frequency

The first thing they told me to do, the thing I neglected to do. Oh the sweet gains I could of had. At least now I know its impossible to gain any considerable mass and strength without eating more.

Stinky stinky bum bum! Go poo poo poo?

Kek

I won't be the one to produce a counterargument

What one punch man said to do.

I was going to ask the same question because I was just in Sarlat-la-canéda France and it looked familiar.

Looks like Rue de la Monnaie, Montpellier, France

was going to post a streetview link but "our system thinks your post is spam"

Don't skip out on cardio

The back is important even though you can't see it.

Barbell bicep curls > Dumbell bicep curls

Ahh. Thank you, sorry for assuming it's Italy. I should plan a good visit to France sometime. Love it!

>mfw you visit small towns in italy, southern france, croatia during summer and there are literally 10/10 women like this walking around dressed like this, they act unapproachable and cold, they won't make eye contact, but they know you are looking and they love it. unobtainable fruit for the non-fluent foreignfags

haha what me too and I thought of that as well. Not French, just in the area for work. Weird

LONDON

I want to rape her

Dragon Flags

Just came back from a run after reading that, thanks man

giggle

JEJ

user pls

Rude

settle down Ahmed

>not including forearms and pointing out biceps are only 1/5 of the arm

are you even trying user?

samefag

I went to Italy recently and realised even their average girls look so tastey, I think it's the nature of your surrounding plus that cute accent an sexy little tan. Foreign fags kill it homes you must be an uggo.

Come on now pajeet.

Shes asking for it the way she is dressed like a slut

having a binge day where i ejaculate 3-4 times and then a break period of about a week

I wish I had started lifting intensely and at least attempting to eat properly when I was 20, instead of 26.

fpbp

I do the same but what does that have to do with this thread?

Hip thrusts. It is the key for any aesthetic ass. Unless you have the genetics or are stocky.

Heh

Train the muscles you want for aesthetics.

i am jerking off right now. its all i can think about. still frames of sailor moon is almost better than watching mtvs girl code for my jacking off

>more dips/weighted dips
>start working neck
>cut more efficiently, low-carb and IF
>more focus on volume

Also:
>visit a dermatologist
>start taking vitamin D and fish oil

That's it? I would wife get her up and love her forever. But i mean whatever suits you

I wish i had taken the neck pill from day one

Smoking sucks

neck pill?>

This may apply to me.

>recently completed joe defranco's built like a badass program
>pictures look pretty similar
>max bench increased 5 pounds
>didn't eat enough, I assume?
Definitely didn't try and bulk. How should I balance a bulking diet while minimizing fat gain?

tl;dr how do I bulk correctly?

10x20 lateral raises and shrugs 3x a week
She's moved on, forget about her

What if youre a fatty though?
Wouldn't you want to eat less to lose the fat?

Todays my day off and my gfs out. Already came three times and I'm not even close to being done. I feel 16 again. Going to get some dew and play halo

one of those european cities where you can get raped by muslim refugees

Kill yourself

Don't bench badly, I fucked up my shoulders

>Do rotator cuff strengthening exercises

Bump