ITT: we post inspirational bodies

ITT: we post inspirational bodies

Those that make you wanna be a better man

Be the man you know you can be!

This is what peak performance looks like.

>posting steroid users for inspiration

What's the actors name who plays captain America, the guy in your photo. He's a Big help

>4 roid monkeys

good job you vain little faggot. fucking lmao.

Waoh fucking chill not everyone can be as chadtastic as you

all except arnold are easy

Chris Evans

are you actually serious

Worlds Strongest Man is easy?

well, depends on what you're using...

>calling Zac Effron a monkey
thats a little anti semetic user...

>the fucking delts

That's not Eddie Hall.

Postan

we gonna make it with quads

Is this the original unadulterated giganigga? I can't even tell anymore

you spelt Bryan Shaw wrong

Yah, Jurrasic Paul is INSANE

so you don't subscribe to the theory of evolution, user?

He was a disappointment filling Arnies shoes in the Conan reboot

The dark Knight returns Batman, bulky ass Batman is the best batman

What? Is this what Jason really looks like? I thought he was supposed to be huge

This body inspires me, not men

was meant for

He's 6'4 dumbass, he's huge and his muscles are proportional.

fuckin juicy

I'm a lanklet, so this is my goal bod. Good balance of aerobic and anaerobic fitness.

thicc thread activated

>subscribe to the theory
who subscribes to a theory?
what kind of faggot way of talking is this

this is slutcore and I mean that in the best way possible

this is the kind of body that men want to fuck, plain and simple

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

He has 12 inch arms and can't squat his own bodyweight

Evans literally wets panties in the theaters...

Although Loki is still every girls favorite....how fucked are we bros

> that wrist placement

Captain Snap-City

>3 months totally natty

Tom Hiddleston diddled Taylor Swift

Women prefer a balding British twig to Captain America

He looks like Carlton if Carlton ate more protein and got massive gainz

Anons i'm trying to become a cop. What mode is pic related cop in the middle? I'm a big guy but need to get leaner and add some strength.

He's a large man

W-what's his name?

you're right, this is is clearly the pinnacle of aesthetics lmao

fucking idiot

all four of them are on gear

nice inspiration retard lol

for you

On gear?

these roided up idiots look fucking stupid

They are natty

steroids

lurk more

and i'm Caesar

get fucking real

Someone redpill me on this picture...

Why doesn't he have visible abs? He is obviously lean enough that they usually would show...

stomach vaccuum

to look like him, if you have the height is easy, to be strong as him not

This could have been a good thread

your goal body is a muscle suit

>all but Arnold is easy
Sure, just let me magically grow to 6'9 so I can look like the fucking mountain. Easy right?