I really want an iranian girlfriend

I'm obsessed with Persians.

Help me, how do I meet a cute persian? Man they must be wild in bed.

Happy 35th birthday OP

they arent persian/iranians

they are mixed people with arabs, turkics, mongols and caucasus people like armenians and georgians

No, you don't want an Iranian girlfriend and no, they are not wild cards in bed. Ever fucked a dead fish? They save all their energy to move their lips to gossip with their friends about people. That's literally it. There is no substantive brain activity going on up there and the smart ones are ugly as shit and became doctors because they couldn't find a rich ugly iranian man to be their trophy wife.

There are like 0 actual persian women left. Unless you are pulling so many home grown hotties that you have grown bored, then good luck securing one of the few Persian women who aren't literal arab-rape babies

>Man they must be wild in bed.
No, they're not, because they're not allowed to. Their families would kill them.

I have it on the best of authority that Persian women are boring as fuck. They're discouraged from getting an education or even venturing outside the family house. They're not allowed to speak to men. They're basically used as baby factories and a fuck-hole for their husbands. Being from a Western country you'd be bored to tears with them in 5 minutes or less, because they have nothing intersting to say. A Fleshlight has more personality.

>move to LA
>12 years of med school
>feelzguudmanWEBALLINnow
>find persian princess who has had all her fur lazered off

or if you re black remove med school and insert basketball/rapping.

if you re asian it's not happening you re too beta they like masculine men.

>Implying an education makes a woman more interesting or improves her personality in any way
>Implying women even talk about what the studied in school
>Implying that those first to statements don't also apply to like 75% of guys
>Implying that women can't form a personality by interacting with family members
>Implying it's worse for a woman to be a fuckhole for her husband than a fuckhole for whatever chad happens to be in the club tonight
>Implying women aren't fulfilled by having a family
>Implying that not being allowed to be a promiscuous slut means she can't ever be good at sex or get kinky in her marriage

It pains me to defend sand people but you are so brainwashed that you literally want an "educated" "strong personality" "independent" field-hockey wife. Please leave, isn't it about time to prep the bull?

this is true.

t. dream = shattered

thanks for the hard truth guys

Are there any nationality off women that are known to be wild in bed?

>implying you're anything other than a foreveralone permavirgin who has NEVER and NEVER WILL have a girlfriend
Quit parroting things you find in Internet forums, kid.
Pro-tip: I'm old enough to be your DAD and know better than this drivel you just spewed out.
You get a little older, you'll discover that if you can't connect intellectually with a woman, then the relationship goes nowhere. You'll also find, probably the hard way, that 'pump and dump' is empty, unsatisfying in the long run, and makes you feel *cheap*.
Go right ahead and learn the hard way though. No skin off my nose.

been with an iranian girl for about 5 years.. this sounds accurate.

If you know this, then why are you still with her, other than habit and/or convenience?

>you'll discover that if you can't connect intellectually with a woman, then the relationship goes nowhere
this is horribly accurate as well

>other than habit and/or convenience
i really dont know

>i really dont know
Well, then, you're either going to thank me for pointing that out, or curse me for it.

i want an irish gf

red pill me on irish women, Veeky Forums

Completed unrelated to Veeky Forums

curious about this too

not it isn't

>Old enough to be my Dad
Then what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums, gramps.

Old man who is so insecure he has to call kiddos forever alone permavirgins on an angolan icefishing forum, lmao.

Just got out of a relationship a few months back actually. She had two degrees, one in psychology and one in biology. Neither of these made her a more intelligent person, or more fun to be around. If you don't have enough life experience to know that a university education doesn't make or break a personality and your ability to connect with and love somebody, then I feel sorry for you. Intellectual bonding is not bonding at all, and even finding someone who is intellectual, especially a female, just doesn't happen very often. Women operate on an emotional level, it's just how they are wired.