What is the Veeky Forums approved Olympic bar?

What is the Veeky Forums approved Olympic bar?

>my walmart one came bent

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B006R4EOXM
simpleproducts.de/de/Olympia-Langhantelstange-SQMIZE-OB86PL-E?gclid=CM2k8e-uyNUCFVUo0wodFAIN-A
texasstrengthsystems.com/products/bars/texas-power-bar-tpb
eleikoshop.com/collections/bars-1/products/eleiko-powerlifting-bars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>walmart equipment in general
>ever worth using

Just go to Big 5, user.

A bent bar isn't necessarily bad if you find it's resting position. However if it's not in it's resting position and you start a lift the bar will move into its natural position.

This is the best bang for your buck Olympic barbell, you're welcome

amazon.com/dp/B006R4EOXM

that's a pl bar though

It's an Olympic barbell

And it'll do better for Olympic lifts than any bar you you'll find in Walmart

This nigga is lifting in his bedroom with a bar bought in walmart, and YET still complains about a perfectly good weightlifting bar not being an Olympic bar

texas power bar

Your walmar Barbell would have been just fine if it wasn't bent

You should return it, that's a pretty big deal.

The are only west coast. I'm near Pittsburgh.

>amazon.com/dp/B006R4EOXM
The OP pic is a painted CAP bar that came bent. No way would I buy another bar from them, especially made in China.

>texas power bar
From whom?

>You should return it, that's a pretty big deal.
Unfortunately it came part of a 300 lb weight set and they want the whole thing returned. Lugging this all to my bedroom was a total pain.

Honestly, I would just invest in a nice one, Rogue I guess would be the best "quality" option.

really most oly barbells will do. if you get a chance, test how flexible they are and what load they will hold. if you can and you know you'll lift for the rest of your life, get something nice like rogue, eleiko etc.

that said i recently trained with a cheap barbell like
simpleproducts.de/de/Olympia-Langhantelstange-SQMIZE-OB86PL-E?gclid=CM2k8e-uyNUCFVUo0wodFAIN-A
and it felt totally fine.

Rogue Ohio Power Bar is going to be pretty much the best bang for your buck.

texasstrengthsystems.com/products/bars/texas-power-bar-tpb

This is on sale cheaper that than Rogue.

Any of the OB-86*B* bars are decent starter or beater bars. Amazon has them on sale often enough that you can get them 40-60% off

And either of these are decent bars if you're not a retarded aspie. Buddy makes some good stuff; after trying one at a gym I got a TPB for home to go with my OB-86B

thought the good bars were 25kg not 20

TPBs feel like they were made by a fat redneck in his trailer compared Ohio bars.

You wrong. There are some specialty squat bars that 25 kg, but a good barbell is 20 kg or 45 lbs. I recommend the Ohio power bar. Texas bars are good, but kinda memey and feel like cheaper shit. Just spend the extra few bucks and get quality.

Ohio Power Bar is $250 as well, at least at the rogue retail store.

>$250 as well
Looks like only $15 to ship vs $60 for the Texas bar

rogue echo is decent

i bought the rogue beater bar. it's great.

OP here.
I'm digging the castro bar.

dhs barbell set from aliexpress

You want to replace my chinese junk with chinese junk?

My gym has some of those bars, I really like them for everything except squats because there's no knurling in the middle, allowing for easier slippage. Also, the part of the bar that you grip is smaller than what I'm used to, but overall I really like them.

eleikoshop.com/collections/bars-1/products/eleiko-powerlifting-bars DONT BE A HOMO

>eleikoshop.com/collections/bars-1/products/eleiko-powerlifting-bars

>not being able to lift 3000lbs and bend the bar

>implying anything other than Eleiko is acceptable

If you want to send me a $1000 bar, then I live outside the city of pittsburgh, to the east.

>implying i would travel over the atlantic ocean to give some poorfag nigger a bar

How many times did we cross the Atlantic to save you?

>cant even lift the weights to go return them
never gonna make it

None, you swooped in the last minute and took all the credit

Go ahead and take 300lbs up three sets of stairs!

Keep in mind I just for the first time did a one plate deadlift. Hence why I'm buying the weights.

FUCKING LEL

How do you guys lift in your bedroom without wrecking your floor?

Ground floor has tiles. Cover the floor with rubber (horse stall mats work nicely), then a layer of plywood sheets on top of it, then some hard but not super thick rubber on top of that to drop the bar on, horse stall mats should work nicely. You don't want the top layer of rubber to be too thick because you want to be standing on the wood while pulling off the rubber and if it's too thick it would make the lift easier.

B&R bar by Mark Rippletoe, sold by Rogue Fitness

Who gives a shit if it's slightly bent?

>my walmart one came bent

Sounds like you've found the Veeky Forums approved one already.