GOD DAMN IT Veeky Forums IM FREAKING OUT

GOD DAMN IT Veeky Forums IM FREAKING OUT

I got gains and grills on tinder took notice and now this sorority looking bimbo wants to fuck.

I'm a pajeet with a fucking 5 inch dick and a virgin on top of that, also 6'2

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. Fucking 5 inch dick, virgin, pajeet and on top of that a white bimbo is my first fuck.

What would Veeky Forums do.

One of these is what the girl looks like, its not her tho, just so you know what type of girl im dealing with

just be yourself

What a good looking INDIAN WITH A 5 inch dick whos only quality is that hes tall and has a good body? Fuck dude.

Make sure it's not a bot first, screenshot?

No shes real, I've seen her on campus a few times and we went to the same hs lol

Post your face and her face

Be a Chadjeet and tell her you don't fuck bimbos

theres no way I'm giving this up but I'm also freaking out

thats not the point, shes hot and I'm good looking enough to get matchs like her

Fellow pajeet at 5'7 consider yourself lucky I have a slightly bigger dong tho

5 inches is small but not pathetically small, and by the time she sees it, it won't matter

oh god your proportions are fucked.

1/4 pajeet, 5'8", 6 inch dick

how tf is 6'2" with a 5 inch dick possible

What's your profile looking like bro?

meaning? I'm still a virgin lol, do girls like that straight up leave or something if its small

A vagine is bigger than you think, playa. I've never gone on a tinder date, that shit is lame as fuck but I have went over to a hoe's house from Tinder.
Just make sure to find where the clit is dude and don't stick it in her ass

My parents are both under 5 9 and indians have small dicks to begin with

Any chinks here got success on Tinder?

dick size and height are not correlated at all
t. 5' 6", 6.5 inch dick

no, they don't, it's very rare

Yeah his dick must look tiny on his frame. LIKE TINY

few pics with white only friends, one with my gun( I act white) and one at the beach shirtless

meaning by the time she sees it, it wont matter because she'll be aching to be fucked. no girl just walks out after getting that far.

5 inches aint too bad, just be happy you don't have a micro penis

If you're a virgin you have to start somewhere. Go ahead with her, realize that it may be disappointing for her since you're new at this, but also realize that you need practice and like any other activity, you will only become skilled sexually the more you have sex. And just about no one is a great partner their first time.

you might be small but that doesn`t mean you can`t satisfy her, since you are on Veeky Forums i`d say you can take example from beta threads and NOT be like that since those are examples that no one should follow and if you are going out being yourself (personality) should work just fine unless you are a piece of human trash that would make even r9k run for its money, then act like a normal person

yeah it fucking sucks, on top of that I have a higher body fat(like henry cavill, I'm buff not lean) so that doesn't help

Pic is what body looks like, so buff and small penis isnt working out for me

On tinder i feel like chinks have it reversed from real life. The whales are the hunters

Girls have much less exacting standards than Veeky Forums posters when it comes to one's figure.
If you have big arms/shoulders and visible abs it literally doesn't matter, you're already fine.
Stop overthinking this.

see

I'll say it again: you're fine, better than that even.

post pic

Pajeet posting is truly the backbone of the Veeky Forums ecosystem. Since you aren't being a pesky shitter I'll throw you a bone.

If she already wants to bone, then the worst thing you could do is to start working it up in your mind that she is gonna find some reason to end the act last minute. If she's already made it up in her mind that she wants stinky curry willy in her holes then the fact that it is 5 inches isn't gonna stop her. Being anxious is the number one libido killer so just fake it until you make it and act confident and in control.

But you won't and this girl will probably fill her holes with some other brown poles.

As long as you aren't insecure about it she won't care.

Even if she comments on it being small don't take it as a rejection, she's just testing to see if she can get a beta reaction.

I've had a girl tell me I was small but she let me fuck anyway and wouldn't stop calling me for the next two weeks. Women like playing mind games.

t. 6.5''

Lol all my freinds are white Im not classic pajeet but I see what you're saying and shes probably assuming I'm clean to begin with cause shes a sorority girl who probably only fucks whites

Tell her you're gonna shit on her, it turns women on

yes but you're 6.5", you know you're big and I know I'm small, theres a huge difference, when she said it to you it was probably a joke when she says it someone with a actual small dick she'll mean it

Tell her she might have to take the lead because you're a virgin, if you're hot enough she'll be really into it. Clearly she likes how you look so desu I wouldn't really worry about a 5 incher, that's fine and I doubt she'll care unless she's a cunt. You can do it user!

t.female

>t.female (guy)

>t.female
TOPKEK

Ask her if she is into scat

>5 inch dick a also 6'2
probably a roastie who wants to check off all races off her degeneracy card and you were the least disgusting pajeet she could find. She WILL laugh at you and tell her friends. You WILL underperform.
Get an aranged marriage underage indian girl and call it a life
also poo in loo

pass and pass

I'm probably the whitest indian youll ever meet

Her previous bf was a football player with an alleged 8 incher so she probably wasn't joking.

The point is if you let something like that bother you she will see you as weak and lose attraction for you. You're already in, just don't cock block yourself because of your insecurities.

Also, a good way to diffuse the situation if she says you're dick is small just say 'your nipples are small' or something joking to that effect.

low tier bait

keep laughing it's not your dick I'll be riding

HAHAHAHAH
Good on ya fellow pajeet
Looks like your Veeky Forums
Get Veeky Forums
Get /redpilled/
Assuming your /educated/
Take the best of our paneer culture and dump the rest
Its extremely matriarchal and turns men into cucks
Get out of the influence of your mother
You'll do fine in a year

Honest advice dude, jack off before meeting her. That way you won't be interested in intercourse and she'll have to take the lead, if she asks why you're so desinterested say you're a bit tired from working out or some shit like that.

Whats your skin tone like then huh?

>wanting a larping faggot anywhere near your dick

No homo

Still an Indian in behavior
Ok man
Then get yourself a bollywood bitch ,some of them look fine af, Someone I knew worked at a movie studio site in East Europe and they had a lot of stuff shot here,usually just with the leading actors, and green screened but outdoors as well. Also aspiring actresses taking acting lessons blabla tldr:all these bollywood qts love Euro guys and can't stop talking shit on their small smelly brown countrymen. Also they fuck like wild pumas.
So if you're a 1% pooinloo import a bollywood bitch maybe impress her with your green card
Who knows,maybe you'll move up a caste ,get into some of that real toilet paper you know what I mean dog?

oh not like skin wise, I mean in how I act and my intrests. I grew up in a town in new hampshire for the first 15 years of my life, I'm 20 now. Skin wise I'm like a olive tan, not dark.

Dang he'll be feeling that one as if he took the dick

>mfw I will never be married off to a 5/10 family minded white girl.
>mfw I will never know what it feels like to have it expected of us to fuck like rabbits and have lots of kids

I don't know what you think you'll get out of associating with these college whores, but I guarantee you she's gonna be taking all of that Pajeet M.D. money.

I'm not trying to date her, I just happened to have a chance to fuck a white sorority girl, I'm not interested in dating those types

Indian culture is best culture.
You are probaly some fucking dalit.

>srat girl wanting to fuck a pajeet
Somebody post the "everything posted here is an artistic work of fiction, you'd be a fool to believe it" pic

Yeah, you say you don't want to date her now but I've known many pajeet guys and I know the kind of white woman that goes after those guys. I've never seen a poo who was able to give up pussy, especially if that pussy is white.

They'll suck you in my man. Just get that homely girl from mumbai man, Im warning you

yes the rapist floor-shitting culture is the best

If it makes you feel any better I'm a 6 foot Pajeet with a 7.5 inch cock yet I've never come even remotely close to fucking a girl so you're doing better than me

alright, 1/4 pajeet from before here

Bang her and cut all contact. Be selfish in bed.
She's a roastie anyways so it's not like it matters.

post ur body holy shit

Yup. Both genders, both Asians and non asians.

Work with what you got user. If you got a baby face, go Twink mode and get with girls who like Kpop. If not, become asian Chad.

yeah goddam

>mfw 6'2 7.5 inch dick

Face-wise I'm distinctly average, but I'm built enough to be Chad.

I just have no good pics and taking selfies for Tinder makes me cringe.

>olive tan
Not talking about the green ones, are you?

That's impossible. Both my parents are 5' 7" or under. I'm 6' 1" sporting a 6.8"-er.

Penis size has nothing to do with height of your parents, and entirely dependent on testosterone during your growing years. If you were a shut in, the probability of you having a big dick is low. If you played lots of sports and/or exercised regularly and engaged in activities that propelled your body to greater heights, the chance of you getting a bigger dick is higher. Its 50% genetics and 50% hormonal--which is tied to what you do physically daily, for years.

If you got gains too late in your life, you're fucked. Best advice is to get yourself a cock ring. It'll keep your dick near maximum hardness. If you're lucky, that'll get you another inch at most.

>somebody lying about their size/life/sexual achievements on Veeky Forums

nah, this thread is totally legit, nobody ever does that at all, everybody in this thread is definitely not autistic and the poster count isn't definitely half of what the post count is

As a fellow country man, that's fucking bullshit. Indian culture is predominantly cancer. The reason India hasn't managed to become a superpower after nearly a hundred years of British Occupancy, is because it spent a hundred years learning literally fucking NOTHING from said rule. There's corruption at ALL levels of the government and discipline when it comes to societal laws with respect to traffic, street behavior, cleanliness/hygiene are never followed.

I went back a few years ago, traffic rules in the evening and at night are pointless. If you're a buss or truck, you can blow through a red light without regard because LOL. If nobody follows the laws and maintains discipline, the country can never progress. Add to that, that 70% or more of the country remains ultra conservative, where showing affection openly is frowned upon and dating the way it takes place in Western Democracies is a social taboo. Friends with Benefits and the like is deeply taboo.

Its fucking insane. India has the work force to become a superpower like America in a span of just a hundred years, instead of 200 years it took US coupled with slave labor to boost industry/manufacturing. Further, India wasn't a victim of World Wars where its infrastructure was devastated; and yet, its nowhere close to where it needs to be today--because nobody gives a shit about the country, its laws, and maintaining an image of propriety.

There's PARTS of Indian culture that are good. Some of the food is absolutely delicious, the sweets to. But overall, the culture is garbage and needs massive social upheavals for it to progress forward--and its going to take another 100-150 years before that happens.

She doesn't care that you're pajeet, clearly. And 5 inches is just barely below average. Stop worrying you faggot.

spit some game in her ear and smash that pussy like its a like button.
tell her they call me pajeet im not your legal type of fella,moet drinker marihuana smoker,street dweller

1. Take her out to a somewhat quite bar where you can chat.
2. Buy her lots of drinks and flirt casually. Keep her laughing and talking about herself.
3. Once she's said she's had enough to drink encourage one more in a half joking way. If she insist she's done don't persist.
4. Suggest going back to your place and "hang out / watch something on Netflix.
5. Cuddle with her and try to subtly escalate things.
6. If you got her drunk enough she won't notice your small pajeet dick and weak performance.
7. Celebrate being a real man now you stupid street shitter.

>keep her laughing

So what should he do after he drops his pants?

5 inch isn't horrible man don't sweat it to much

these girls look fucking ugly, i wouldnt marry a single one of these stacie normie fucks

feel bad for how deluded you are pajeet

the guy in the nu balance gets more pussy

I wasnt talking about law & order your right about that.
I was talking about traditions and spiritual aspects. Also arranged marriages are fine if both parties agree.

>arranged marriages are fine

No they're not. Doesn't matter on the agreement factor, the principle is wrong.

>traditions and spiritual aspects

List a few.

Get your dick wet faggot. Unless she's white, don't be a race trader.

What's the girth man. Only girth really masters if you're already 12cm or more. Juste bee yourself

retarded enough advice you probably actually are female

>ends sentence with lol

you will never score

Takes practice, but just make sure you're not as boring as a brick, watch some movies and know at least a little about pop culture. If you don't like selfies, group pics at parties work and/or ask a friend to take a pic of you doing something you like (read: something athletic or cultured like gardening or playing a musical instrument)

Man who cares, you're fit, she wants your dick. If you care about performance, just make sure to do lots of foreplay and get her off once or twice. Worrying about performance is gonna do more harm than good.
Congrats on the gains man.

same situation except im 5'9 manlet. just look for short girls. usually dick size is less of an issue. relativity, man

I am North Indian
White girls in the South are easy af
I live in a town of 20 - 25k at most
Take them to a cheap bar

Kill yourself.

Just make sure you finger fuck her till she's shaking an then eat that little beaten up puss, you tiny dick will do the job then homes.

>doesn't post girl
>doesn't post body
Fuck off dirty pajeet stop larping

Grill here.

Jesus fuck I honestly think you men are the only ones that care about how big your dick is. Unless it's a micropenis we don't really care. And unless she's an insufferable cunt she's not gonna tell you to stop when she sees it. Just take your time with her, eat her out, etc. It's not that fucking big of a deal how big you are and you're not even that small. Fuck.

I'm not frustrated.

>eating out a tinder grill

Gross

Heck I wouldnt even let her suck me off. Just pound that pussy, cum on her face and call it a day.

I ate out a hooker in puerto vallarta one time, pretty sure I have herpes now.

Pajeets match with trash white girls and think their cool

>pajeet
>6'2"
don't think so you smelly brown manlet.
POO
IN
LOO

Kek

why you use so much the word "fuck"?

Chadjeet I died