A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a Uniform and well digested plan is requisite:...

>A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a Uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent on others, for essential, particularly for military supplies.
What did he mean by this?

People should be educated about the weapons the use, maintain, and promote. Pretty simple shit OP get back on that dick bro

>hrumph hrph dorf....hrmphfulfa metch oooooooooooooorrrnnnnffffffffff hrmpul fumpf
What did he mean by this?

it means that my goal of saving up enough money to purchase a CNC mill and lathe so I can manufacture my own firearms is a god-given right, and I should therefore be subsidized in my purchasing of them.

What about the part about uniforms and manufacturers?

Was there an issue between textile manufacturers and their reluctance to supply uniforms to soldiers?

try reading it again

There should be organized, disciplined militias to defend against invasion.

>CNC mill

?

Giving Dixies guns was a mistake

Its a computer-programmable machine that you use to make metal parts

I agree. Only superior northern chads are responsible enough to have unrestricted access to firearms.

Enough of this anti-southern shit. Those southerners are Americans, they are AMERICANS!

are you confederates or americans, make up your fucking mind

>you
I'm from Illinois. I'm just sick of you cunts bashing my countrymen.

Small gun smithies instead of large gun manufacturing factories.

Isn't that what we've had historically anyways? A lot of smaller local gunsmiths?

>My countrymen
>people who wish their state seceded 150 ago so they could import more blacks for their farms and save pregnant jewish girls, ignoring everything the the United States as a whole has accomplished up until today.
They act like spoiled children evrytime they wave their shitty flag. What, did they think the confederate states would become the lone superpower, instead of the United States? Did they think either country, seperated, would be any more relevant than Canada or Brazil? There's no point in defending them user.

>>people who wish their state seceded 150 ago so they could import more blacks for their farms and save pregnant jewish girls, ignoring everything the the United States as a whole has accomplished up until today.
That's a nice generalization you have there, care to back it up with facts?
>They act like spoiled children evrytime they wave their shitty flag. What, did they think the confederate states would become the lone superpower, instead of the United States? Did they think either country, seperated, would be any more relevant than Canada or Brazil? There's no point in defending them user.
You do realize neoconfederates make up less than 2% of the southern population and that most southerners are some of the most patriotic people in the country?

people can have guns, but they should also get their shit together

>France is trying to get everyone to fuck us over
>name Bourbon as heir
>suddenly everyone is trying to fuck France over

just as planned

Not only should people have the right to be armed, but the means with which to manufacture and acquire arms and military supplies should also be given to them, so as to ensure they aren't dependent on the government nor foreign powers for their weapons and military goods.