Why do I look like a chubby 12 year old despite being 6'4 140 lbs?

Why do I look like a chubby 12 year old despite being 6'4 140 lbs?

because youre 12

lo-test

>6'4 140 lbs
Maybe you have more important things to worry about. Like escaping Auschwitz

Post body

That's bullshit, nobody with a face like that is over 6 foot and 140 lbs, you're delusional

I'm 18
Pic related

Fuck have my hips been getting wider? This pics from half a year ago

low test mustard race.
stop fapping, lift like a motherfucker and EAT. got to eat big to get big C'MON. Also bang some sloots, you won't be able to though. Basically increase your test baby boi

because you have asian blood

Have you asked your doctor if tren is right for you?
Seriously though brah, if I were in your position I would go on a cycle.

My test levels are 481 ng/dl. Is it really that bad? I also got a genetic test done and I found out I have a high estrogen conversion rate, but I don't know the actual levels.
I don't

There you have it. Become a man. Do manly stuff, take responsability, hang out with other men, do sports, lift, eat, eat, eat, don't sit around playing vidya all day.

Pretty straightforward answer here. You're malnourished which has fucked with your endocrine system during the time you should be turning into a man. Eat food. Vegetables, meat, fruit, dairy and the like. Avoid processed sugar. Get 8 hours of sleep. And start lifting instead of shitposting.
Do you not have a father to tell you these things?

Doctors said that 481 ng/dl test levels are normal. I was planning on starting a test cycle at the beginning of June but everything fell apart and now I need to wait until December.
I also have POTS syndrome and my heart rate shoots up to the 130's when standing, and I dont know if testosterone + AI + PCT would make it worse
It also affects my blood pressure. Pic related was my BP while standing.

And this is after lying down for 5 minutes.

>skeleton
>481ng/dl

eat more

Would it be bad if I've only been drinking a gallon of milk for the past 1-2 months?
>Get 8 hours of sleep.
I usually sleep 10-12

Are you fucking with us bro? GOMAD is a shitty meme diet. You should be eating this shit.

It's 2400 calories which is 200 calories above my TDEE. Wouldn't gaining weight be my main priority?

Not to scare you, but you are probably slowly turning into a trap. Not bad desu famalam.

Bump

Eat eggs drink black coffee with no sugar for your breakfast, high protein pancakes for lunch, grilled steak(boost up the test levels, brown rice and broccoli for dinner and oatmeal for your last meal of the day. DRINK ONLY WATER CUNT

SIP ON FUCKING PROTEIN SHAKES WHEN YOU FEEL

EAT BIG AND START LIFTING HEAVY WEIGHTS NOT CARDIO BS

skinnyfat skelly

If I started taking testosterone, would my hips get less wide and my shoulders more broad?