Oats are the most usefull food to a natty lifter, prove me wrong

Oats are the most usefull food to a natty lifter, prove me wrong

It's true I don't eat oats at all and I look like shit.

>literally just add oats, whey, peanut butter and bananas to your existing diet
>lift and get fukkin hooge
why are people so dumb

I can't. Oat smoothies are a god-send.

>eat oats
>unlimited amount of energy

Keto cucks NEVER EVER.

Genocide when.

My fucking man. Everyone thinks I'm a weirdo for it but it gives you all their benefits without having to eat disgusting oat mush

farts

Best oat smoothie? I use milk, peanut butter, whey, and a cup of raw oats. Sometimes it's too damn thick though

What the heck
Is casein the chad of protein?

How do you eat farts?

Farts aren't food. It's gas created by food – such as oats – fermenting in the intestines.

Why the fuck does everyone shill WHEY? HOW IS THIS NOT THE TRUE GODLY PROTON SUPPLEMENT? NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS.

Can't argue with that. I literally just barely finished my 1.5 cups of oats with 6 eggs.
I'm eating like 4-4.5 cups of oats per day.

Mcdoubles are better

I just ate 0.5l of milk with 60g of oats. Some easy 550 calories

oats are fine, but pic related is a lot better

>18g protein
>27g fiber (!)
>23g omega-3 (!!!)

literally a superfood, and like 3 times cheaper than chia seeds that have a similar profile. fits my morning powersmoothie really well.

>consume 4 eggs instead
>slightly less calories
>more than twice as much protein
kys oatcuck

I'll stick with milk.

reminder that approximately 80% of milk proteins are casein so you should drink milk + whey powder to get the best of both worlds, especially before bed

Lowfat kefir with chocolate protein is the fucking GOAT

high in phytoestrogens, absolutely poor bioavailability of omega-3s from plant based sources compared to fish

I do:
>2 scoops whey
>half a banana
>spoonful of peanut butter (probably 2 tbsp.)
>1/3 cup of 1-minute oats
>water (sometimes old coffee)

kefir is pretty goat considering its probiotic qualities, like way better than milk, but where i am its expensive to consume like i do milk at 2-3L a day (this lack of probiotics can be overcome with consuming greek yoghurt of specific kinds)

>As I’ve mentioned previously, cow’s milk contains roughly 20% whey and 80% casein, two of the highest quality proteins both of which contain large amounts of the BCAAs and leucine (13).
>It’s interesting to note that research suggests that the combination of whey and casein may be superior to either individually and, empirically, old school bodybuilders often advocated drinking large amounts of milk (usually whole milk) to gain muscle mass.
>Specific to training, recent work has shown that the consumption of milk after resistance training promotes protein synthesis; oddly, whole milk worked slightly better than skim milk (24).

You cook the oats? I add them raw and sometimes it's a chore to drink but tastes good

is casein > whey protein in every way? if it is i might as well start using it in my shakes instead of whey. it's basically the same price for whey isolate and casein on myprotein

Whey is literally a worthless waste product. Shilling is the only way it can survive. It's like a barber selling the hair clippings he sweeps up after a haircut.

both my brother and his gf work in dairy industry and being able to sell the whey is a godsend. The other one is the baby formula, which in the netherlands has been selling in insane amounts, especially after the chinese starting importing ours due to problems with their own stuff.

can't you still just use the casein mix stuff? I gotta buy new protein powder and the price for the milk stuff (80/20 split) is the same. any disadvantages of this? already eating (a lot) of dairy, hate milk.

How do you get all the leftover stuff out if the blender? I always end up filling it with water after drinking the shake and downing that

They feed horses on oats, you got horsepower eggfag?

>tfw just re-upped on myprotein whey instead of casein

FUCK