Drugs

Veeky Forums how do I stop doing drugs?

In b4 "just don't do them". If you have any intuition you will know it is more difficult than that.

So I keep fit and generally eat well. I'm 26yo 99kg 177cm. Drugs have been my friends for a good decade. I'm not as young as I once was and it is inhibiting my gains so it is time to say goodbye. Everything must come to an end. I am excited about wanting to change my life but I'm also scared. What do sober people actually do? There is only so many times you can go to the gym a day. What else is there to do that can help keep me occupied that are healthy?

Join a coed softball team and snag a cute tomboy gf.

Stop watching drugs

basically everything we consume are drugs, which ones are you refering to?

studying, meditating, reading, playing videogames comes to mind...
also playing video games while stoned is fucking awesome, just don't go too hard on the drugs all the time or it'll fuck you up

this is something i am considering too.

I have recently come off of heroin, started eating well, working out, etc,

I started smoking weed to help with the pain of coming off of heroin and for the appetite and sleep.

However I know I will have to give it up soon. Maybe do things like ketamine and cocaine a couple times a year but I know doing drugs every day has to stop.

Maybe try and take up a martial art and try some new hobbies, rock climbing, gaming, whatever... you know you need to stop taking drugs. it's such a positive things to do in every regard.

No, no it is not. You are a weak-willed bitchling. I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey from a 2 pack a day habit after fifteen years of smoking. Man the fuck up and accept responsibility for your choices.

Vape weed using firefly 2™
Best thing ever.

You genuinely just have to muster up some fucking dicipline and cut it out.

I've only recently gone from smoking weed every day to not smoking at all, and honestly, I still feel pretty bored and find myself thinking about it at night, after 4 weeks off. The boredom makes me do shit though, like exercise, study, and/or work. Sitting around on Veeky Forums, jacking off and playing old video games just don't cut it anymore, which is good.

Not OP, you are fucking stupid.

this

just quit doing them you pussy

What's a firefly 2©®™

Fucking hell guy just get high a shut the fuck up, you have all my stats same age homes. Just stop rolling joints an get a pipe. Blaze that shit kid.

Gradually decrease
Find new hobbies or refocus on the ones you have
Find another activity that reflects the change in your lifestyle maybe rock climbing, martial arts or a chill sport like archery even a local team could be good
Slowly try to hangout and meet up with people at these places and stay away from obvious triggers like friends who still do them or things you did every time you got high like watch specific shows or eat certain things

Little by little bit you can do it in a month if you're honest and make progress everyday no matter the drug; implying you can be consistent with yourself.

Firefly 2™ is a convex vaporizer that makes you get high and shit

It's a lifestyle change, same as anything else. Unless you're physically addicted, then it's different.

Ease into it, find new hobbies. That's all, friendo.

Just go cold turkey if by drugs you mean "dude weed lmao". The first month may suck, but you'll adapt and start feeling natural highs from your endorphin rushes. Natural highs are much more satisfying than getting high from dude weed lmao

Stop hanging out with people who do drugs, as simple as that. Find another hobby.

First step is to work out why you use them
For me it's because I was bored so I just started studying harder to take up more time and my drug usage has decreased a lot. Win-win
You could get another job, start a business, get another hobby
I was never addicted though but certainly used some things habitually

When you're ready to quit you just fuckin' quit.
Its not like smokers who say they're "quitting" and go through some denial phase, if you're ready to quit you just drop it.
No rhyme or reason needed, just done. Think about that

I quit solely to get a real job.
Now that I've been off it so long, and done it with low tolerance, I really don't want to go back.
Sober life is just easier.