Woman smell

Why do girls smell different? Blonde taller ones often smell like onions/sauerkraut(major turn off). Swarthy tiny girls smell sour (major turn on).

Is it called something and can you tell who will smell like what so you can tell who to smash?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction

I jerk off in the women's bathroom stall so that I can savor that smell

It is mostly their diets

From my experience Asian girls smell best, black girls smell awful

This is interesting. I wonder if there's a way to make your pheromones more 'attractive' so to speak.

From my experience yes asians and arabs have that sour feminine sexual smell. Blacks don't smell much at all but they rarely wash so they just smell like unwashed hair and stinky feet.

But I'm not talking cultural differences generally I'm talking straight out of the shower.

Blondes and germanic women often have that oniony sauerkrauty man-ish smell. Like every second fuck is with a woman that smells like a man but without that comfy dad smell and it's a massive turn off. So I was wondering if there was a list of types and a quick way to tell what she'll smell like.

Wash the parts prone to infection (inner ass crack, tip of dick, mouth/teeth, hair and feet) and leave the rest unwashed for a few days. Esp. armpits and balls those produce a lot of pheromones. That way you'll at least smell like a musky gentleman with a supreme immune system. Sadly some people may not like your musk.

Then just be healthy cause you can easily tell if someone smells sick.

Trenbolone works well. Also you can buy pheromones off the internet to spray on yourself though I don't know if that works

Have you tried it? Any interesting story?

Our body basically tells us by judging how someone smells how likely it is to have healthy kids with them.

So your body tells you to stay away from Nordic girls and that you are most likely a shitskin manlet who should stay with his kind

>tfw ur body tells you that you're an Untermensch
kek

Tried it for skin reasons (got dry skin). Got markedly more girls saying i "smelled good" and they were more clingy (esp put their faces near me/on my shoulder so on) but I also wore modest pine scented cologne (which really goes well with man-musk and armpit juices) and got a haircut at the same time so I dunno man.

Call me biased but I absolutely love my 'natural smell'. Esp. the ball sweat. What makes people stink usually isn't sweat but rather areas where a lot of bacteria produce a lot of off-smells. But then again some girls smell like onions and sauerkraut right out of the shower so I guess it depends if you're lucky or not.

My dad is a nord and my mom is a swarthy italian and now my body is telling me to mount swarthy italians and arabs instead of gracile athletic nords.

>Call me biased but I absolutely love my 'natural smell'. Esp. the ball sweat
jfc i thought i was the only one
there must be something to all of this anyway, as intimacy is a huge part of bonding, and you guys have been describing a bunch of beneficial behaviors

>leave the rest unwashed for a few days
Unless I absolutely douse my armpits in cologne, they start smelling really pungent within 24 hours of the last shower. If anything, it's gonna drive people away from me.

Why do I find tall blondes the mist attractive?

I find Mediterranean/light brown girls smell the best to me, by far. I've dated and banged blondes/redheads and their scent was neutral at best to me. Asian girls also smell phenomenal, but I would never marry an asian girl

This.

Indians don't smell like curry fir no reason and your diet can even effect the flavor of your cum to a certain degree.

Germanics and slavs for me, swarthy caacausians are usually neutral for me. African girl's smell is quite a turn off, and I've met like two asian girls in my life, so no comment there really.

what do you think her hair smells like?

Asians have a distinctive smell but I don't really like it, even though I find them the most attractive physically
I find that white girls usually smell so strongly of shitty perfume and overpowering hair products that you can't tell what their real scent is

I thought I was weird for finding my armpits smell sweet. Especially after the gym my whole body just smells like sugar

>Finn
>not mongolian
wasted meme

The autism in this thread is fierce.

>people don't like armpit smell
Yeah. That shit gets ripe and outright repulsive. I don't enjoy smelling like a day-old taco.

are you fucking retarded??

>Like every second fuck is with a woman that smells like a man but without that comfy dad smell and it's a massive turn off.

Lol, do you actually think you are special and superior?
You are a fucking germanic, there isnt any special in you

stop fucking traps. they are men