please be real

M-mods?
Uhhh...

my chest is as hard as metal m8

GIMMIE MILKIE

>reverse image search
>no results

no homo bruh

question now, how do I get rid of my massive muscle mantits?

because its OC my friend.

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~ Wa-What!

couldn't you think of a better angle or are you just too fat and don't wanna show.

post more

Wtf is happening in this thread

>mentally ill
check
>tit meat mounds
check

welp time to fully transition OP, 2/3s the way there already

what's the last 1/3?

>0 definition
Why are you still living

I tried but it reveals too much of my room and I'm ashamed for how I live. also not fat
79kg at 184cm.

ok here I tried

but these are not soft tits. I have been eating a shitton of eggs while doing 300 pushups in under an hour every second day for over a year.

HRT

the final step is chopping off the hog, though that may not happen if the HRT shrinks the hog too much. thus why choppin the ol hog ain't part of the check list

F A T T Y

Nigga that's mediocre
My dad is in his 50s and he has better pecs than you

And he doesn't even lift

but I ain't THAT fat man

or am I?

man I never even wanted this
I just wanted to do pushups to lose energy fast so I get tired enough to sleep.

your pecs dont have definition. 100% skinnyfat.

>no lower swoop
>soggy looking
>undefined
>no upper shelf

Gross

Dude u got barelly anything there

sasuga dairy chan.

>soggy looking
but hard like steel m8

no idea what the rest means

so I can continue doing pushups or should I stop?
also will turn into real tits if I stop?

I only leave the basement like once every two months and only at night.

>so I can continue doing pushups or should I stop?
>also will turn into real tits if I stop?

Do crunches all day long

I already do a shitton of them, not in recent days but my spreadsheet tells me I did 55453 in the last year.

I wanted to reach a million in both

timeframe was btw
from june last year til today

threads like this one are making this board worse

you just posted that pic so fags can say LONDON and call you a trap, i mean you could have take from another angle

fuck out here

woah woah woah slow down buddy
I ain't no transsexual madman.

I'm 100% straight (even tho i'm virgin).

They look soggy, user. There's nothing good about how those mantits hang.

they don't hang tho, they're kinda perky.
there is a thin layer of fat on it but I can clearly feel the muscles underneath it.

Lose fat.

They look smooth and soft. There are no developed muscles around them to create the bump and indentations that indicate hardness, so they end up looking like gyno instead.

how do I accomplish that?
especially on my chest

yea but they're hard as the fucking wall.
my sister said it feels really hard, I say it feels like i'm wearing Mr Burns gorrilla vest m8.

forgot pic

>how do I accomplish that?
>especially on my chest

starve yourself
literally it

You're just lacking lower and upper pec, OP. Do dips. It'll hit your lower pec a bit.

starve for how long?

thank you for the information, is this something I can do without leaving my room?

Kinda looks like a gynecomastia but they're not puffy. God I hate my tits. Good thing atleast is that I'm ugly so having tits showing trough t-shirt is no big deal

Oh and by the way just by doing push-ups you should have very unbalanced muscle on your body. Does your shoulders round towards?

You have chairs in your house, yeah?

Bench press, weighted decline situps, The Press™, Arnold press, pull-ups, bent-over rows, curls, farmer walks, deadlifts, pretty much anything. Anything that targets any of the other muscles in view, not just the ones directly next to your tits.

Basically, your shoulders, core, traps, and arms need to complement your pecs.

in a shirt it does not look worse I think.

I figured that out myself some weeks ago, kinda worried because of that.

yes and then I do it like pic related?

can I do all these in my room? or what do I need?

Shit dude this is a blue board

Nah, do this one.

dude you're gay if my mantits arouse you.

does this have the same end result as if I do these?

now I have to do like 50000+ dips to make my mantits look less bad.

shieeeet

You should try to get out of your room and go to a gym to do those exercises. It would be good for you on multiple levels.

You can do decline situps with a bit of creativity (find a couch or something to hang your upper body off of). If you get a set of adjustable dumbbells, you can do the The Press™, Arnold press, curls, dumbbell bench press, and lightweight farmer walks.

If you're gonna be an autist about it, you'll have to either invest a bit of money or get creative.

Stop thinking in terms of doing thousands of an exercise. Think in terms of routines and complementary lifts.

You ended up with weird girlish mantits because you autistically did 50000+ pushups. You're going to end up disproportionate in another area if you decide to add on 50000+ reps on a single additional exercise.

Get a routine. Sort out your diet. Build some discipline. You'll get much better results.

The pic that I posted is how you do regular dips. The one that you posted is how you should do dips if you're too weak to do the regular one (ex. weak shoulders).

I will look into it thanks, decline pushups are possible to do I guess.

>Stop thinking in terms of doing thousands of an exercise
but how do I know how many I need to do?

then I guess I should start with them until I can do the other ones.

You should complement your push-ups and dips with back extension and pistol squats.

Use your dining table to do back extension and use a chair to do pistol squats.

>back extension
like this nigga doing it?

>pistol squats
shit looks hardcore but I try.

thanks m8

this one my man

ah now I understand m8.
will do that from now on

No way this is real hahaha you fucking legend

>but how do I know how many I need to do?
Long term, you don't. But you choose a routine (don't try to make one yourself, look into one of the ones shilled here) and each workout you go in thinking "I'm going to do five sets of eight reps of ". You do your workout. You eat right. You adjust the workout based on your goals and progress. You get swole and aesthetic.

And then you keep doing that until you die.

This guy litteraly lives in his basement never leaves and does exercises and tracks how many everyday

I understand that but mental illness doesn't allow me to get outside much and its hard finding exercises that I can do here as I don't have much space.

>don't try to make one yourself
why not? besides the fact that I got everything wrong on my first try I am able to learn, somewhat.
for now I showed to myself that I'm capable to maintain a routine even if its that simple as doing 1200 pushups a week and 1800 situps a week for over a year.

it is real I can assure you that.

I would post part of my spreadsheet but I would have to translate it and i'm too paranoid and lazy to do this.
my strange looking chest should be proof enough I hope.

>and tracks how many everyday
I have to because I have problems understanding time. sometimes days pass without me noticing. kinda need to keep some sort of journal to avoid this turning into a problem.

My chest looks similar and I have diagnosed gynecomastia

>I understand that but mental illness doesn't allow me to get outside much
Which disorders?

>why not?
Because you don't know enough. Follow a premade routine to build up a base as you learn why each exercise is set in that routine.

I don't doubt that you can learn and will eventually design a routine that works for you, but you don't know enough right now.

Read the sticky and follow a proper routine. Going to the gym might help your social issues

>mental illness doesn't allow me
You mean, you don't allow yourself because of your mental illness.
The only way to combat agoraphobia is, unfortunately, exposing yourself to the outside world.
I had social anxiety, agoraphobia, paranoid delusions. Shut in on graveyard schedule only going to work for 5 years. I got laid off 2 years after dropping out of high school.
Got a job two weeks ago and it instantly went away.

>Which disorders?
no idea, never went to a doc and always pretended to be healthy.
I read about my symptoms and seem like schizophrenia of some sort, I could swear I didn't had this shit a few years ago.

I wish I could but I can't.
even making a phonecall is too much nowadays.
just gotta find out how to keep my body somewhat in motion to not get fatter or more broken here in my basement, figured some kind of prison workout would be best for that and these fags are all about pushups.

man the last job I had was a total fuckup, kept hearing voices and sounds and started to find notes with my handwriting on it but I couldn't read or figure out when I wrote that, creeped me out a lot.

eventually walked out and never looked back because it was all too much interacting with people, didn't had a job since then.

Get some help or fuck off.
You can only get worse in your basement.
Either wallow in self pity or recognize that there are things you should be doing, and there are things you shouldn't be doing, and act accordingly.

See a doctor fgt wtf

Keep posting faggot I'm close

Find a good therapist. They can help if you're willing to let them.

You're going to be limited physically if you're unable or unwilling to leave your room to find a gym, unless you're able to afford a home gym.

Based

IT'S "GIV" YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

Good job, you gave yourself conetits

Do chest flies and focus on inner pec development dude. Also a very significant part of your issue is the amount of fat in your breasts.

FPBP

This nigga has 151 push ups a day for the last year and all he's got to show for it are titties.

Don't do crunches, just plank nigga.

Makes sense, you don't need to hit the gym to have gyno

>Implying reverse dips ever
Front dips are where the gains are @

You should give up and starting trapping, you honestly have really nice little tits
You don't normally get round pink nipples like that on a guy

I regret to inform you that you may have autism

my mantits are almost pure muscle tho
I could easily crush you while performing 100+ Successive pushups with my fists on your head pressing you into the pavement until you look like a bursted tomato you fucking homo.

also yes I have god tier genes for my perfect shaped nipples and I'm proud of it.

I will come back in a year or so.

You sound like you live in a self imposed prison.

calisthenics is not bad if you cant lift but please do pull ups as well at the very least

a little more and you'll become

There isnt a gram of muscle in those mammaries lmfao. Now lemme suck on them titties boy.

If his hair was longer I'd fuck him desu

NICER

Newfag

That is a female to male tranny or whatever

That is a girl and she has a vagina

There should be a law against women wanting to become men

Jesus... that's fucking awful.

this is female right?

clean your room

Man you have bigger tits than my crush...

Allow me be in the screencap, for Original Poster has bigger breasts than wonder woman

average vegan who mostly benches and squats

Join a gym. Fuck. How did you not notice your budding tits before it was too late?

are her tits also dissappearing whenever she lifts her arms?
what is this sorcery?

no

dude Im in a same situation, I think its something we eat, I don't know way out

what are you eating bro?