How can I able to eat 280 grams of protein each day as a daily routine

Grilled chicken

enjoy your kidney stones, retard

what's your current weight and goal, you probably don't need that much

horse meat in a can

>Need to consume 280 grams of protein a day
>Need
yeah, no.

i'm not OP but i'm trying to eat at a deficit while getting around 200g protein a day, and even that's hard. i get close to 100g through protein powder but getting 100g more through food without going into caloric surplus is tough

Anyone who could conceivably need 280g of protein a day wouldn't need to ask this.

You only need 1g per body weight kg. 2g is a myth by supplement companies. Unless you roid

No you do in fact not need to consume 280 grams of protein each day.

slightly reduce the amount of cocks you let cum down your throat

OP, I think we both know that what you really need to do right now is lose weight.

Don't know why but this made me belly laugh in the gym very loudly. Everyone stopped and looked. Hah. Nice.

My goal is turning my body fat to mussels and currently weight about 270

>280 grams of protein

Step 1: go down to your local kroger and get yourself a gallon of milk

Kek

47 egg whites

Fuck off you lard lord

Nobody needs that much. Do more research.

you might weigh 270 lbs but you only should use (optimally) 1g per lb of LBM at your weight, as others have said too much protein just leads to kidney stones

>100g through protein powder
bruh what the fuck are you doin-

>getting 100g more through food without going into caloric surplus is tough
oh you're retarded, gotcha

I get around 90-100g protein daily through protein powder it's not that weird. Each scoop around 25g, a couple scoops twice a day.

Drink 78 egg whites a day.

Can someone link a study that states definitively what the optimal protein intake is? What I've heard is anywhere from .7xBW (in grams) to 1 gram per pound of body weight.

Even based Scoob recommends 1g/lb

Eat some fucking meat you twink.

2kg of Skyr a day

Dear fatty, instead of your current body weight, take your goal body weight for your 1g/lb daily goal.

WUTS HAPPENING
1)you calculated basaed on your total bodymass wich is bull why would your fat need protein
2)you confused pounds an kilos or some shit
3)you fell for some supplement shill reccomendation

posting a guide a use to make chicken and beef tasty anyways

Just eat more carbs to improve your protein sparing and stop wasting your money and pissing your protein

>b8 this hard

You realize that those protein guide amounts are made for the average joe, NOT SOMEONE WHOS LIFTING HEAVY FUCKEN WEIGHT.

You can't turn fat into muscle tardo. Just lose weight

the state of Veeky Forums

why are you eating 280g as a 270 40%+ bodyfat geek

just eat like 200g that's already going to be more than enough

Nigga how tf is body fat even real like just put the fork down like just close ur mouth my nigga

1g per pound of LEAN body mass. LEAN. L-E-A-N. Not per pound of fucking jiggly pudge, you retarded fat fuck.

I have this same problem. I'm a college student with a meal plan so it is basically impossible to get above 20g of protein without eating a shit ton of fat.

85 kg and cutting how much protein a day?

You eat protein rich foods until you have consumed that amount

A thread died for your stupid question you retard. We can only pray it was a mike patton thread.

we're doomed to it

I did a simulation for you
switch some of the protein source at least once every couple of days to change up your palate,like eat turkey breast instead of chicken on a wednesday ,then monday get a nice ribeye instead of that,some exotic lamb next wednesday, some good porkcuts the next monday,fish etc. But pick a cheap decent staple protein food for the 70% of the time and stick to it buy bulk

you can switch out the sea lion liver for walrus or some other shit if you're a poorfag

here is the patrician version

why did you post a pic of the Charlottesville killer?

Egg whites and lentils u retard

You don't need to. It's 1g/lb of LEAN bodymass. That means your total weight - fat you fatass. Nobody has 280lb of lean mass. Try eating like 160g to 170g.

I don't really think you can turn your bodyfat into mussles

- cottage cheese
- whey concentrate
- low fat greek yogurt
- boneless chicken
- eggs
- steak

etc

scoob claims no sources. .7 per kg is just fine

>>>>>egg whites and cottage cheese

>My goal is turning my body fat to mussels and currently weight about 270

It doesn't work like that retard, "turning fat into muscle" is a phrase that really means "lose fat, gain muscle".
Secondly, it's 1g protein per lb of LEAN body mass, ie your 135lb skeleton ass underneath your fat
Thirdly, I wouldn't have to explain this to you if you would just READ THE FUCKING STICKY

I see
You mean you want to consume 280mg of test each day right

tren is your fren

guys im pretty sure op is Andre the Giant

Just realized i can order a grilled chicken patty for some lean protein but that is literally it. All the fucking dishes at my dining halls have a shit ton of fat. Probably gonna have to start drinking shakes.

Our dining halls dont have that

Eat grams of protein for weight of lean body mass you retard. 150g tops for a lard lad like yourself.

lean gains are a thing; you could only possibly need that much protein if you are a roider, and you have godlike genetics

otherwise empty cals your body will be forced to deal with

dude don't browse Veeky Forums on your phone

, thanks for the share; it looks nice and simplified

Bruh..
You're body won't be able to process that amount

Enjoy your egg flavored burps and diarrhea

yeah the sulfur alone will fuck up your microbiota; the better option instead of these all-in retard strats is to simply cut foods that don't have high protein content from your diet

stick to dark green vegetables, beans, meat, and shakes - anything that has less than 8% by weight protein throw out
do not subside on a liquid meal - always eat something with it (fibre) to maintain your gut
work out fasted

Try eating three kilograms of lentils every day. That's just 3480 kcal.

much protein wow

so strength

wow

Ahhh I understand what you mean. I thought you meant you were buying your own food from a market or something. Shakes and chicken patties are pretty good, I hope you end up finding something that works bb luv u good