Pre work out

Let's talk about Prework outs.

Anything better than Hyde? Stimulants welcomed

What's the Veeky Forums endorsed preworkout

Mr.Hyde is probs the best pre-workout I've taken, especially after when you switch to it from C4 and other casual pre-workouts. Had to switch to sips then to nothing because of the intense headaches I got with caffeine withdrawal.

Dust v2

what do pre workouts even do. i've never tried it and i'm considering getting one

Mesomorph is the GOAT by far bc it has DMAA, which was in the legendary Jack3d b4 the bitch niggers at the FDA banned it. Mr Hyde just has a lot of caffeine and not much else

Op here

Most preworkouts are caffeine driven so you can imagine what 500 mg of caffeine prior to working out does to your nervous system.

I do recommend cycling off it after 2 months since the body adapts to caffeine intake quite well

I don't like how c4 taste

That's why I made this thread. I knew there would hopefully be other options

don't you feel like shit tho? i don't drink coffee or intake any caffeine at all. will preworkout make me feel good and energized or just shitty?

is there a crash?

The only correct answer.

i bought Dr Jekyll and it sucks shit, whats different about it from Mr Hyde? did i get the lighter dosed version or some shit?

Actually not sure dude. I had the same question last week when I was evaluating them.

If you are not used to the caffeine though might have a slight crash.

I once took it with very little water as a shot and it made me puke after I was done

I take Jym Pre workout most days, it's got the longest burn of any I've used. I still take a scoop of Hyde when I lift heavy on top of Jym so I have that huge front end burst.

I take this stuff 1 because i get a deal on it cuz i know a guy and 2 because it tastes like koolaid

the product 'art" for preworkout containers are the best

I N S A N E
I
T E S T
R
O

when your explodes from taking preworkout, dont say i didnt warn you kid

Most places recommend Jym. Since you seem to have both, maybe you could answer something for me.

The taste of the preworkout matters quite a bit for me. How is the Jym taste compared to Hyde?

Jym tastes like various shades of ass and mixing it makes it taste worse. I can stand the melon and tropical punch flavours but everything else tastes like fermented cough syrup and literal AIDS. But hey, the aftertaste doesn't stick around, so just relax your throat and think if simpler times.

Has anyone tried pic related?

Mr. Hyde is shit and makes me nauseous. Performix Ion V2 is really good but is expensive. Looking to try the preworkout Ghost makes next.

Wrong thread I know, but anyone know a good cut supplement?

Dbol

Yohimbine HCL is the best legal supplement for fat loss.

I've found pic related to be my favorite, but it's a little bit more expensive than more popular pre-workouts.

Best pre workouts Iv had have all be DMHA powered but will be illegal in Australia come October 1st.
Ranking from best downwards
>power switch (switch nutrition)
>total war (redcon)
>OCD (can't remember who makes this)
>the one 2.0 black label (bpm labs)

Once DMHA is pulled out the beat pre workouts will be mostly caffeine based. Again, best at the top

>Freak3d ( anabolix)
> nitraflex (gat)
>pre amino (rule 1)
>pinical (PNI)
>C4 (cellulore)

I would recommend this. Good thing is youll lose weight fast but the downside, It has yohimbine in it but the dreams are intense and you'll get anxiety.

Yeah C4 tastes like ass but the pump and energy were good.

Seconding this. Performs well and actually tastes pretty good

my stash of out-of-date original jack3d formula

Did you experience intense dreams and anxiety? I had to stop taking this product because I got those symptoms. I did lose weight but my workouts were really weird.

Take a caffiene pill with your current pwo and itll be like mr hyde

ITT: Supplement industry are shilling their supplements

Sage and report

Does anyone have a good domestic shipping plug for DMAA in the US?

Not that guy, but I've had both and i thought the Black Cherry Jym pre taste pretty good if you really dilute it with like 20 oz of water and let it sit for 30 minutes like they recommend. It doesn't give me the amped up stimed out feeling that I like and can be kinda inconvenient.
The only Hyde I've had was cotton candy, and that was fuckin horrible, and really jacked my stomach. I usually use c4, but thinking about doing the homemade diy route when I run out.

RSI Dynamite is my go-to. Shit's great. Nothing fancy, just solid ingredients. And a lot of them.

>creatine

Enjoy your hairloss

You buying a six can before t becomes illegal? They have long expiration date

I know I sound like a bitch but if the prework taste like ass I can't take it

Has it expired yet?

I dig the fruit punch or cherry Hyde.

Is the latter the ingredients of the former?

Is pre workout a meme?

I just do the ol' black coffee meme

Dr Jekyll just by looking at the ingredients has far more amounts but less stimulants, it gives more off a pump has more amino acids like arginine and pumping agents like nitric oxide.

I heard if you want the best you have to combine hyde with nitric pump but two scoops of jekyll is similar to both these products.

I use hemovex and it works pretty well. My buddy uses hyde and I take that sometimes too. Both are pretty good but for my size I don't take a full dose and I dont use it all the time.

GAT NItraflex. Won't kill you. Good amount of caffeine. Raises Test. Citrulline for pump.

I don't need to loose weight, I wanna gain some.

Not to me, but then again I do think post workouts are a meme

>tfw naturally high tolerance to stimulants
>tfw I'll never experience the preworkout rush

2 scoops of mr hyde did nothing for me. I don't even drink coffee or soda. Currently using c4 which doesnt do anything either.

Try taking things on an empty stomach and with very little water

tried it on an empty stomach and all I got was some tingling in the face on the way to the gym, thats it.

2 scoops mr hyde always gets me going for a workout, get starry vision and a dizziness like im going to pass out when deadlifting or heavy benching but the energy makes it worth it

>almost 1 gram of caffeine

what the fuck nigger

>tripfag

makes sense

I just started taking B-nox and literally my 1 rep maxes turned into reps. Granted this is after not using preworkout for about 3 months. My only problem is it kills my appetite for a little bit

i trip so i can copy and paste from archive so i dont have to type advice twice, especially when it comes to debating programming etc

1g aint that bad gunna have to cycle soon though

WHAT! He has his own pre workout product now?! There is absolutely no stopping this man!

Im a pleb that just drinks a whey shake 30 minutes before hand

No DMAA no care