Do women get turned on by thick arms the same way men do with a thick ass?

Do women get turned on by thick arms the same way men do with a thick ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

buism.com/facebody.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, an old gf used to make me flex biceps while she jizzed

>she
>jizzed

Not exactly. Supposedly women check out ass too. It's arms, butt, bulge supposedly. Probably height or face comes before all those though.

No
sadly only face can turn women on like ass/tits can turn men on

Just cause you can use the word cum for women doesn't mean that you can use jizz as well

And wallet

>not taking a fat load from your gf
lmao faggot

sorry, when she had a peaceful, erotica, sjw , free of judgement orgazim

>reverse search
>only get the biceps pic

t-thanks google

The only face that matters.

Didn't mean to use supposedly twice. Oops.

Yeah, as much as they hate to admit it in [current year], women are still attracted to "providers." So wealth and status are a factor. But not necessarily in sexual attraction.

sadly, not always

The fuck you on about retard, Benjamin Franklin fucked a LOT of bitches and had constant problems with syphilis and gonorrhea. He was a U.S ambassador.

>implying women give a shit about muscle

sure

What I never got was the bulge part, I'm 7x6 and a shower, but there are only a few types of pants that would even show that at all, and in most setting you aren't wearing them.

I have had women mention admiring my bulge before, as in when I'm wearing pants, but I seriously don't know what the fuck they are seeing.

It's [spoiler]all in their head.[/spoiler]

Same thing that goes through a man's mind when he's attracted to a woman. Her ass looks better, her tits look better, legs, etc etc.

I would guess when they reach the point they're checking out your bulge, you've already passed their checklist.

On a primal level, it's probably more about just checking to make sure it's there, for mating purposes. Who knows?

Spoiler fail, though I'm not sure why. D'oh.

Yeah I guess, I take it as a compliment when it is said to me, but later I just wonder how the fuck they could admire bulge through thick denim.

I have looked back at women that I deemed "hot" when is was going for them and really said nahhh, so it's probably just an idealization they make in their minds

[spoiler]can't do spoilers on Veeky Forums[/spoiler]

She look like she good at sucking the peepee

Goddamnit I need to lurk more.

one time I caught a pretty girl looking at my bicep while I was resting my chin on my hand. she looked away right when I looked at her the same way we look away when we are caught looking at cleavage. shortly after my friend that is a girl commented on my bicep. felt pretty good. still hate myself

Everyone in the thread is just talkin about dick bulges now wtf cummon brahs

isnt that south african model?

Bulge, abs and biceps are where it's at desu desu

>abs
>TFW uneven abs

Otherwise pretty good abdominal genes. Good shape, prominent oblique, adonis belt etc.

>implying Steven Kelly isnt jacked

He's a football Chad from New Jersey IRCC

>right side of oblique is only prominent

jdimsa

Femanon here and honestly, not really. I might be a rarity tho, six packs don't really matter to me either

Oh boi

Fellow grill as well, I am fond of arms and ass. Abs are nice as well but not super necessary, more respectable than hot.
I read somewhere a long time ago (don't know how legit this study was) that when a lady is looking for the Fuk she judges attractiveness on body primarily, but when looking for love/long term thing it's almost exclusively based on face and nothing else. That's why so many bitches will marry chubby dudes as long as they have a nice smile.

My ex used to make me flex my arms for her to feel. I didn't even lift at that point really, but they've always been a better feature.

yes, I have only nooby gains and had a female colleague grab my arm and squeeze the other day while cooing.

Cooing motherfucker. Coo...ing.

Pity she was fat.

Well, I've only ever had women suggest two things were sexy about me. One was my arms, the other was my voice.

Make of that what you will

Smile
Smell
Voice

In my experience theyre attracted to muscle mass and size(not fat), But that could come from the fact that only attract women who have these preferences.

>ut that could come from the fact that i only attract women who have these preferences. *
Fix'd

>Turned on by an enlarged shit factory
Nah, I'm straight

>Doesnt like the female shape
>Claims to be straight

yeah, sure.....

It's telling you something.

> arms, ass first
> face, height after

Yeah tell that to yourself retard

Do you have reading comprehension problems or something?

Most of the women I've been with said they like my thick chest

My ex girlfriend told me that, before she met me, she and her friends would check men out at the club, and judge whether they had big or small peniles.

I asked her if they could see the men's dicks, and she said they couldn't, but
>it shows ;)

So yeah, it's all in their heads. Basically if she's attracted to you, she will think you have a large one, and vice versa.

Enjoy your ban for posting tits on a blueboard faggot

Kek

Answer is yes, current gf bites and kisses my arms during sex as much as I grab her ass.

He's ripped but not xbox huge nor does he have thick arms

If you're a curl bro then no

He's huge by normie standards. Gears of War huge is entering too big territory.

how do i get into achilles mode? can i do it natty?

I don't believe you can achieve Achilles unless you're natty, it's like taking a rocket ship to the
grocery store down the block
>mfw you overshoot and land on the fucking moon instead

It depends.

Most completely straight women were suckers for my arms and abs.

When you delve into the sjw realm and fuck those multi colored haired nu wave bisexual womyn then expect a lot of ass groping.

This is obviously achievable natty. He's not even that big in this.

This is like fight club all over again.

Gf loves it when I flex my arms, always turns her on

Abs
Power gap
Butt
Power gap
Back and shoulders
Biceps
Legs
Power gap
Chest
Calves

how do i get that kind of solid looking skin? i have pale soft elastic skin that would be wonderful if i were to become a trap but im not interested

Move chest up a bit. Pretty solid list otherwise.

Physical activity/labor out in the sun

Or a good Hollywood makeup crew

>He was 40 years old in this

I want to look this good when I'm 40.

Fuck. Imagine how much pussy you could get at 40 if you looked like this.

Denim can crease in a way that suggests a large bulge

No, no and no. Grills like Muskels like we like her hair, clothes and shit. Well maybe a Little more the clothes.
What really turn womens on is your confidence, your alphaness, your repercussiveness, maybe your humor too.
There are indeed fat fucks or Skeletons that are making pussy wet.

butt is true. i've been skinnyfat mostly with strong legs and big butt (lots of cycling) and even then girls would comment on my ass and squeeze it randomly (to autist to ever respond to it)

that's basically rape, did you sue them and ruin their life?

>muscle
>sexual dimorphic feature
>grills like it as much as man made objects

what is a power gap?

Power gap means big difference between levels. There's a small difference between the fastest 100m runner in the world and the bronze medalist. There's a power gap between that same runner and a guy who barely makes varsity at his high school.

no im not baiting user.

They sure love Muskels, but it doesn't have the importance of the other Qualities.
Let me put it differently.
Muskeld can get a Girl wet, bu she would dont fall in love with you, she maybe even going to fuck you.
Grills Need (i know, it Sounds stupid) cereblar Stimulation.
Being Alpha is what will get you pussy

I agree

>>Muskeld can get a Girl wet, bu she would dont fall in love with you, she maybe even going to fuck you.
>muscle won't make women fall in love with you
>muscle will get you laid
Intimacy is the most effective way to make a woman fall in love with you

why do you think i have the time to spend on a Inuit Seal Dressing board

>being this retarded

Wealth is a rational observation they take into account. We were talking about sexual attraction though. And a bald ugly short guy won't make sex more enjoyable just because he is rich.

Shoulder width is the male equivalent to hip width.

Women are turned on by how you overall portray yourself. If she wants an aggressive dominating boyfriend who acts like an asshole, then whatever body you have that best portrays that will turn her on. They're that easy.

I know a girl who loves her boyfriend, and uses his thick beard as the "centerpiece" of their relationship. Whenever she's enamored, she strokes his beard and kisses him. She loves whoever he is, but his beard is the symbol of it.

I love nice hair and clothes on a girl though
It can make or break a girl's appearance.

Going by your logic, only the top 10% of alpha guys can get away without having muscles.

buddy i just want to help. bein confident and having Alpha Qualities is better than Muskels.
If you want to get Pussy, get those first, then you can Train your Body and get even better pussy.

i must Train my formulating of sentences.
I just wanted to say

It's really up to personal preference. I guess it's kind of like big boobs but a bit less on the lewd scale, for me at least. But it's like the classic vow tits v flat chest debate. I think muscley arms on men are hot, but I also feel the same towards women's arms so go figure.
If you care about your appearance people will think you're attractive in general.

>one respondent was very confused by the question, and that's on us

kek

I appreciate you trying to help man, I'm not trying to be a dick, but how do you develop genuine 'alphaness' and confidence and all that shit?

I mean, it's hard to be dominant/confident when any guy can beat your shit in easily and you hate what you see in the mirror.

If i wanted a spoiler I'd ask for your one rep max

D-do women like hairy forearms?

This. I'm average as fuck I would say but when I'm out with a friend and we are having a really good time and I'm laughing and feeling good, I always get mired. Last week there was a guy and girl next table (don't know whether it was a tinder date or long time friends or whatever) but the girl kept looking at me the entire time. Similar thing happened recently just with two girls. When I'm really low and feel depressed as fuck and just sit there alone self-loathing, I get no attention.

It's a huge mental thing, almost like a switch that makes you look at things so differently almost like you're a completely different person. I'm extremely lucky in a sense that I have a long-time friend I can trust and talk with him about things. He isn't the hive-mind leaning guy and gave me a lot of answers and helped me understanding things. I think everyone should have a friend like this. It's cool to have buddies to drink with but you need someone you can trust.
To give an example, I used to look at Tinder threads all the time and I got incredibly jealous. Like "How is that guy getting this much attention? Wish that was me. I don't know how to feel.".
The problem was, I took things, that have nothing to do with me personally. My entire self-confidence and self-worth depended on whether if I should be able to do that. Everything felt personal for me.
Wish I could help but for me, it was a lot of thinking and becoming comfortable with myself was almost like a sudden realization you need to experience.
Models by Mark Manson is pretty great. No Puashit, covers some things. Don't treat it like it was a holy bible with full of wisdom, but it covers many important things people here are struggling with.

i'm about ten pounds of muscle away from this, about a month of dedicated diet/core work for the body

>small frame
>wristlet with

nice hoverhand lmaoooooo

buism.com/facebody.htm
Some research on the subject for yall, read up.

i don't get it at all. i'm 17cm but a growerm which means like 3inch non-erect.

but no matter the jeans i try, they all show massive bulge. is this a good thing? cause im insecure about as talking to other women they might think i have a raging boner 24/7

yes, I instantly think about getting choked and manhandled by them arms

I think they like forearms more

yes.
Disregard all the other crap in this thread.

Women love shoulders, arms.
They like butts.

was googling powergap as well, kek

I do, I get so wet squeezing my bfs arms and when I see good arms in public it is hard not to imagine being dominated by such a strong guy

Stop trying to give people hope with this bait you cunt