Whats better for a weightloss, a stepper or a treadmill?

whats better for a weightloss, a stepper or a treadmill?

fatty here, wanna get something at home for workout

Whatever you will use most.

If you are very fat, stepper will be easier on your knees, and probably takes up less space.

Another good alternative is a trainer for your bicycle, which is even more compact.

(cont)
Of course remember that fat is lost in the kitchen. For you it will be all calories in vs out, its tough but very doable.

Fork putdowns x F

im already dieting, i lost about 2 pounds a week, if i can add excise to my diet and lose 4 pounds a week, that would be great.

2 lbs a week is pretty standard for the non-super obese. Add in some cardio but don't burn yourself out. Consistency , not fast results is key.

C2 rower. Full body cardio

Just work up to an hour a day while watching tv and dieting. The weight will fly off.

>Add in some cardio

thats why im trying to get one of these things to work out, cuz i hate jogging/walking outside in the 110 degree California heat, rather do it at home in air conditioned room than take a nice shower

>C2 rower. Full body cardio

that shits $1000, Cant really afford it

Personally I would get an elliptical for low impact on knees.

Exercise is 1/5 of weightloss, the other 4/5 is diet. Just get whatever you like most, and start IF/ADF.

recumbent bike

Go with the treadmill.

Check out airdynes as well. Less impact on the knees and a great workout if you put in the effort.

choosing between the 2 stepper would be better.
maybe incline treadmill.
level treadmill only works half the muscles as walking/running

Opinions on these? You can get air rowers for like $300 on amazon

Whatever you like. Why won't you just visit a gym? Cardio is boring and doing it every day on the same equipment is even more boring. At least at the gym you'll be free to mix orbitrek, treadmill, bike and stepper, as well as adding some lifting because it's very good for weight loss. As for home cardio training, I'll prefer running outside over any cardio equipment.

Buy a stripper pole

HOW ABOUT JOG OUTSIDE ITS FREE AND YOU GET TO SEE THINGS AND IT EVEN HAS AIR CONDITIONING IN COOL SEASONS.

I like treadmill personally because it keeps you running at a consistent pace, but whichever one you will use most is the most important factor

treadmill only will give you pancake ass because you do not use much forward drive from the glutes, you just swing your leg forward as the treadmill pushes you backwards, you aren't forcing yourself forward.

someone could combine this with also using the treadmill with the power off to push the belt, prowlers. but op won't

"cool seasons"

top kek.

i live in the 7th circle of hell brah

with a stepper it seems like gravity does most of the work

in my experience treadmills are relatively complex pieces of machinery and has a lot of digital elements these days, so they break down pretty quickly

so i recommend an exercise bike, durable but challenging

user! Newton's first law! The only time a treadmill is different from not is when changing speed.

Audible + street. Get /fitlit/

go out cycling or running, you don't need these stupid machines and doing cardio indoors is boring as fuck
after a couple weeks of working out outdoors you'll stop feeling self conseous

then go out at dawn or dusk