How to save hairline?

Veeky Forums I've got some decent gains from working out, but I don't think my inferior genes can handle this increased testosterone.
It is unmistakable- my hairline is beginning to recede. I do have a genetic predisposition to it (my father had the widow's peak and now is going bald and so did my grandfather).

I'm 24 now and I expected this but not this early.

How to counteract this and save my hairline for atleast another 15 years?

Please I just don't want to be bald I think I'd rather die

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25842469
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finasteride and Minoxidil.

shameless bump for my hairline

Testosterone has nothing to do with hair loss. Otherwise you would've start balding the moment you hit puberty.

Peppermint oil is superior to Mino, and Finas gains are temporary.

Here's what you can do.
1. Regular hair brushing with a preferably with a bristle brush, but a regular one works too.
2. Peppermint oil. Add it to your shampoo, along with some Tea Tree oil.
3. Better Shampoo. Fewer unnatural ingredients the better. Every man Jack worked well for me.
4. Bear grease if you can find it. Seriously this shit seems like it would be some voodoo hippy bullshit , but my wife noticed improvements very quickly after I started using it.
I've heard that IF can help, but honestly I have no idea. I've been doing it but not for hair gains.

Nah.
Increased DHT from increased Test + genetic predisposition of hairloss = expedited baldness

prove me wrong

lel when will hairlets ever learn?

>Increased DHT from increased Test
Nah

> genetic predisposition of hairloss = expedited baldness

Yes

Is no shampoo a meme or does it help?

Not a meme

>implying trashman isn't peak fitness

I used to do it, but that was until hair loss started. My sebum production went out of control for some reason and started choking the life out of my hair follicles. It felt like grains of sand on my scalp, and was not being made worse by not shampooing regularly.

Thanks. I am going to try Finasteride and Peppermint oil (Minoxidil side effects are intimidating).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

A study on peppermint oil for hair growth (perfect since I'm a mouse)

Are you retarded? Do you know what finasteride does? It stops your test from converting to DHT. DHT is the reason why most males go bald so early.

>tfw been noticing that I've been losing more hair during nofap than when I used to fap once a day.

FUCK! Should I keep my test high and risk baldness, or should I preserve my hair and end up stalling my gains?

rip in piss you're dink

Tbh I think hair is better than slightly better body

Finasteride doesn't work you shill. Go shill you products somewhere else kike

nofap doesn't raise your test levels significantly

Personally I'd rather stall my gains and keep my hair. I rely on my appearance every day. Don't need to clean and jerk 3pl8 every day.

Try rosemary oil. It's been tested on humans

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25842469

Thanks

Np. I would also recommend micro needling once a week to further simulate hair growth. One guy was supposedly able to go up two NW's with rosemary and needling alone. Personally I wouldn't skip the anti-androgens with that routine.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

>my hairline has almost completely stopped receding since starting fin and min, with no side effects except for minor dandruff
>Veeky Forums fags can only say it'll make your dick fall off

I give up, if you faggots want to go bald then go for it. Just means less competition for me.

Retards

Go get a blood urine tested

See if your deficient in anything usually iron or vitanin d affect hair. Or hormones out of wack.

Are you stressed?

If it comes back normal it's male pattern baldness

whatever you do, don't take finasteride. I did and I still have some sexual dysfunction even after stopping.

No one ever questioned that that question is how to delay it

I already have a roller for my acne scars. I will try it on my hairline

You can stop lifting but if you have a genetic predisposition you will still lose hair. Keep lifting and accept your genes.

what the fuck do haitians have to do with fitness?
fuck off

Try to find a company that specializes in hair transplants, find out when they might be conducting clinical testing and apply to be a candidate and you can get that shit done for free or better yet you'll be compensated. I personally know 3 people who got paid to have their hair transplants done.