/fat/ Weekend is Over Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

minimalistbaker.com/how-to-make-almond-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>started going to the gym
>don't even know how to stretch or cook
this is going to end poorly, I can feel it in my shoulders

>Meat, canned tomatoes, beans, garlic, cumin, chili powder, black pepper.
Congratulations, you now know how to make chili.

I appreciate it. I've been debating getting a haircut, yeah. I'd like to grow a beard, but it would seen as very unusual where I'm living now so it's easier to just keep shaving for the time being.

If only there were some written resources so that you could learn about things you don't know, and then practice them to become confident.

>beans
>no onion

consider suicide

im at 34% completion

someone was throttling my connection for a couple weeks but now im getting 3 lbs/week

hope the power stays on

No bean "chili" is just pasta sauce. Onions improve taste, but are not an essential ingredient.

Yo could a fatty get a BF estimate up in this bitch?
calcs say 18% but I'm skeptical.

inb4 kill my self

bit early to concern yourself with it
just keep losing weight

No bean chili is for people who don't like chili.

Why the fuck did you block out your phone?

>only ate three pizzas yesterday

who /progress/ here?

Onions are an essential ingredient wtf are you American or something

Confess.

That dude in the last thread was right, fat wojack posters are the worst.

Throw a buzzcut on to reinvent yourself desu senpai

Just went on a cheat week unironically so in will join in this thread to help me realize what i have done.

Am fit, but boy do i feel fat now.

i had like 4 slices of pizza 4 days ago because i was drunk and didnt give a fuck.

I got three tacos from Taco Bell but I still stayed below my calorie goal.

>TFW you can't do much exercise because you have literally torn your asshole
>TFW if it doesn't heal soon you're going to need surgery to force it to heal
>TFW you aren't even a faggot

Went to the dairy for gum
Came out with gum and this

You can't just drop that and walk away without telling us how.

today? let's see
>2 personal pizzas w/ extra cheese
>garlic bread
>8 brownies
>2 snickers
>family size galaxy bar
>whole tray of flapjack
>entire malt load
>2 crumpets
probably more, I don't care any more

It's not interesting. I go for a shit and it's god awful painful, figure eh not the first time I'll eat more fiber, maybe I got a hermaroid of something. Repeats for a week, suddenly the toilet is absolutely red with blood and I'm like "oh fuck..."

Doctor fingers my ass and he's like "got a tear, use this cream and come back if it doesn't heal".

I wish I had a cool story but I don't. I'm not even that fucking fat compared to what people are saying here.

what's the nutrition
might not be too bad if it's not some unholy abomination

Protein Shake (2scoop 250ml milk)

Oatmeal (80g+250ml milk) and Almonds (30g)

Protein Shake (2scoop 250ml milk)
Chicken Breast (1)
Peanuts (30g)

This is 1800calories already ;_; if I make my protein shakes with water I can save 320 calories which might help ;_;

thanks for the motivation

do you really need all that fucking milk in the oatmeal?
I think it'd be soup at that point

Have you tried almond milk? It's 30-60 calories instead of the 120 or whatever milk is.

>2017
>Counting calories
>Not being negative calorie master race

I soak it overnight and it makes the perfect consistency everytime

Doesn't exist in the country I live

I ate a #9 with peppers and chips from Jimmy Johns today. I met my TDEE so I neither lost or gained weight. Problem is that I'm slowing my weightless to a crawl by repeatedly doing this and this will inevitably discourage me.

Need to stick to 1500 kcal.

You're still a faggot if it was a feminine penis

That sucks. I've had a hemorrhoid while on vacation,but it's getting better.

Skim milk could lower the cals, though it'd probably taste like ass and fuck the ratio up

>count calories
>eat past daily limit
>try to justify it by knocking off calories of things I've already eaten

Tell that to my wife.

You're only cheating yourself. At least increase your exercise instead!

replacing with skim milk would save me 200 calories a day, definitely an option

Never touched another mans dick gaffot

I ate so much today fugg not gonna make it.

>mfw pubic area fat

I'm glad I posted my picture last thread. My right eye is fucked up, and if you guys didn't focus on it out must not be immediately noticeable.

Went over 100g of carbs the last 2 days lads. Feels terrible, but I'll work hard in the gym tomorrow.

What if you need the fat from whole milk since the rest of your diet has like no fat in it?

it aint too bad as long as you kept held to your caloric deficit

Yeah I definitely did, that I made sure of. I just hate going over 100g of carbs.

Not that user but I ate some carbs on a low carb diet, stayed under my caloric limit, but my weight shot up from 226 to 232 the next day. Is it water weight?

Had a chicken wing and some lentil chips yesterday even though it brought me over my daily calories(also pretty sure the wing had dairy and maybe gluten, two things I'm trying to cut out completely). Ate less today to make up for it, but I wish it hadn't happened to begin with.

fair enough m8, i get that feeling. just try not to keep beating yourself over it. mental gains are as important as physical gains.

using it as motivation to go to the gym is very good tho, but dont overdo it. dont run/ lift through body pain or anything. exercise caution lad.

>is it water weight
i think its just temporary weight gain, nothing permanent. stick to your low carb diet and everything will go back to normal soon enough. no need to panic.

>but dont overdo it. dont run/ lift through body pain or anything
I'm not. I took today as a rest day anyways, I'm feeling good and ready to go back.

You could make your own almond milk if you have access to almonds.

minimalistbaker.com/how-to-make-almond-milk/

What is temporary weight gain?

good stuff. seems like you know what you're doing. keep going and you'll make it.

im no expert but my understanding is that consuming a relatively big amount of simple carbs and/or sodium cause your body to hold excess water. this in turn leads to excess weight on the scale. it isn't actual weight gain because it isn't actual adipose tissue.

perhaps someone else could link to research that proves this. my anecdotal experience (for what its worth) is that my weight always seems to shoot up for a few days when i go overboard on simple carbs (cake, beer, pizza) and salty foods. goes back to normal after sticking to the diet.

I have that exact experience with carbs and sodium. If I have a cheat day, the scale will say I somehow gained 5 pounds.

Well /fat/, I finally did it. I've been a fat loser neet, who regularly wakes up at 1pm, for as long as I can remember. Well today I managed to wake up at 6am and ride my bike for an hour. Haven't felt this good in years. We're all gonna make it.

Thanks user. Seems to be what I've been turning up on searches so I think you're right.

Keep it up user. You're gonna make it.

>tfw BMI is now below 35
I'm gonna make it, anons.

I've had way more energy, especially in the mornings, since I started working out and losing weight.

user get ahold of yourself.

Good job. Stick to waking up at a comfortable time every day lad. sleep is one of the most important elements of the human experience, so try to make sure its good.

also make your bed in the morning to feel additional mental gains.

walking is better for burning calories than cycling. Do both but lean on walking more. Get a phone app to keep track of your walking distances and calories burned

>tfw have more energy and starting to feel restless at work
I'm not sure I like this.

Thanks user, I'll try the making my bed thing, really hope I can keep this up.
>walking is better for burning calories than cycling
How? I feel much more exhausted from heavy pedaling than from simply walking.

>walking is better for burning calories than cycling
pls explain. in my mind, the activity with the more exertion (cycling) burns more calories.

keep going brother. you're going to make it, i can almost feel it in my bones.

>He doesn't go on cheat eons

Because it's a shit load easier to travel on wheels than feet.

I was only going to cheat on Friday and then my willpower gave in over the weekend too

Goddamnit, I'm just fucking slowing myself down, one step forward, two steps back ajdjfnfhekdjfhjkssk KILL ME

lost 2.5kg over like 5 months lmao KILL ME

Only if you run. Walking is always easy, but you can decide how hard you want to go when on a bike.

Sure, peddle like fuck on a bike and burn a shit load of calories then burn out. Or walk at a slower pace where you take much longer to tire out and you will use your energy better which will burn more calories. Not only does it require more energy to move the same distance but you also don't get to be a lazy cunt and ride down hills for a break. Up and down is both done manually.

mom why is he looking at us like that

because your goddamn face is imploding you fat cheekyed cock sucker

how dare you

boo hoo

one of you fatfucks changed the OP to say "/fat/bros" instead of fatfucks like it originally said

My fat loss was stuck at 85kg for weeks (I'm 185cm so not really fat atm just a bit chunky. I used to be 95kg though so I've done okay). My most recent weigh in had me at 82kg. How the fuck did I lose 3kg overnight? Btw I always weigh myself first thing in the morning after a piss while naked.

How did this happen anons? Did I just cannabilise a lot of muscle and fat? I'm scared now.

Don't blame me, I copy/pasted the last OP.

I did it a while back. What can I say, I just like my /fat/bros.

These are real bad. No different to any other choccy milk. My school had them but still banned coke. Go figure.

You've likely been dropping fat and storing water up until now. That's way too much to be muscle or fat.

Thanks user. Human bodies can be weird, but this makes sense.

Cheers

fat fucks

ooey gooey yum yum yummy

Why does five minutes on the elliptical kill my upper thighs? I work a muscle job, I shouldn't feel only my upper thighs burn.

Welcome user. You have come to the right place. Don't worry you are going to make it!

I don't know, but I've tried elliptical several times recently and I just hate it. I'd much rather spend a longer time walking.

I get that this bitch is gross, but why do you keep posting her?

I'm thinking I should just walk/jog. Because fuck me, I can walk for hours fine. But elliptical? Only my upper thighs are kill and I sweat hard from the pain. Situps at a steep incline? Dumbbell reps with only 35lbs each? I'm fine. But five fucking minutes and I'm unable to walk.

Yeah, I feel the game way. Five minutes and I had to give it up, last time I tried.

Don't force yourself to do something you don't like. The best exercises are the ones you'll do.

to show people the face of gluttony and give them necessary shame

I hear you. Bought it years ago and tried using it on and off but fuck if it isn't pain. If I wasn't nocturnal I'd be fine with walking for a while but where I am? Too ghetto.
If I could I'd just swim. That shit is easy and impossible to overheat on.

>want to fix sleep schedule
>every time I fucking try to go to sleep at the same time I cant sleep and end up saying fuck it
>been doing this for 2 years
WHAT DO I DO

Try waking up at the same time instead. Do so regardless of home much sleep you get the previous night. This helped me.

I downed some pizza and chips yesterday and went over my tdee by about 1,200 calories. Scale didn't read any higher today though.

should I, I probably should if I wake up tired as fuck after like 3 hours of sleep or something and manage to stay awake till bedtime I'm sure that'll help. my issue is when I TRY to do that, i'll wake up like half asleep and just slam my alarm off and pass back out, I can't tell if i'm just being a lazy bum or not.

>7 to 8 pizza slices
>wings
>some crazy bread w/marinara sauce
:(

its my 21st birthday now, as of midnight 20 minutes ago. i really want to go to the 7-11 and get a 6-pack and drink it all.

oh and like a lot of chips

:'(