One of my favorite memories is flying first class for the first time to stay in a 5 star hotel in milan and eating the...

>one of my favorite memories is flying first class for the first time to stay in a 5 star hotel in milan and eating the food there
>found out today my gf at the time cheated on me on the flight there while i was asleep
>memory just brings anger now

what do

i might kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGle-Qwf2iU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ill bite.
explain

Don't kill yourself over one broad's decision. Live on to fuck more women to shove it in her face in the future

Call your bros, talk it out with them.

b-but not all women are like that!!!!!!!

>while you were asleep on the flight
Holy shit a new level of cucked. She literally found someone on the plane to bang her while you were napping. Like, how small of a time frame, and how limited a pool of people, and she still fucked one of them in the bathroom. Goddamn. You know she must have been taking dicks literally every day when y'all were at ground level and she had more opportunity.

>not dating 2d women

mistakes were made

It's called life.
Take what you want from it or kill yourself and take nothing from it.

message your ex on fb and write "hey i know its been a while but ive gotta get this off my chest. while we were on our first class flight to mulan, i railed a hot ass stewardess until she convulsed and was emotionally incoherent from the incomprehensible orgasm i gave her. we exchanged numbers and i paid for her abortion 6 months later."

>gf at the time
meaning she's your ex. don't bother wasting any more time thinking about it, it doesn't matter at this point.

great post, great image, 10.10

>killing yourself over some bitch
Go get a hooker, hate fuck her, and then beat the shit out of her

I really, really, really like this image.

this caught me so off guard reading this thread that i chortled, thanks for making me feel like a bad person user you crazy fuck

thanks, it's a jet

X-32 a cute!

wait. was she on the plane with you and fucked some guy on the plane? Or did she cheat on you while she was back home and you were on the plane. please respond this is important.

also not Veeky Forums related at all nice blog post.

are you sure this isnt a lie?

strong post-image combo

we flew together and it was while i was on the plane with her

Thanks anons.
I am laffin

the pieces are all there but i still don't get how it happened, I HAVE TO KNOW

we need details my man

>have fear of flying
>take a xanax and pass out for entire 9 hour flight
>in first class so im sure there was some rich chads on board

thats how it happened

>no sir, we havnt seen your girlfriend anywhere

Was it in the bathroom? Or did she go into some guys seat/room thing? Or did the guy come into her seat/room thing? Or was she not flying first class and was pissed that you were? Or was it not a guy and it was a women? Is that still cheating if its a girl? Would you be mad?

>cheated on me on the flight there while i was asleep
How? No way

not sure if it was in the bathroom or the seat. she was first class with me

Maybe you can explain in detail what you know to us and it would help you move past the experience?

This sounds like shit. If it actually happened you'd have given the board details, not these painful single sentences.

Take your fantasy some place else.

I don't care if it's true or not I just want to mock him with all of my plane reaction images

I dont know what to expand on. She fucked a guy while I was asleep. I didnt see or know about it until she told me.

she fucked a guy
while you were asleep
on the plane
and she told you
she told you
she told you

never trust a thot

why did she tell you? why did she fuck him? was he old and rich? or someone famous?

Dang, you had that one ready to go?

Holy fuck im in tears.

We're just in shock that your gf managed to fuck some random dude in an airplane with total strangers which isn't exactly a social environment, not to mention....in a fucking airplane dude??

Best advice

we broke up like a year ago and the last month or so we met up and got some closure and I asked if she ever cheated on me and she said yes and said on the flight to milan with a guy on the plane. she didnt say why she did it and i didnt ask and I dont think he was famous or she would have said and he was likely rich since first class is expensive.

she's just fucking lying to you to make you feel bad, do you know how improbable a scenario it is for even the most THOTTIEST of women to get hit up, swooned, and then fucked (somehow) in an airplane? there are literally 6-7 people all around you within a 3 foot radius even in first class, and don't even get me started on the bathroom situation

she sounds like a real cunt for lying like that to damage you, but that probably didn't happen

You being the beta meme or not but if a girl leaves you for a better man she is most likely to leave that man as well in the future because of the way she is. Let me tell you a story. No greentext because its not about me.
I had a friend who I knew since we were 5. Their family moved in at that time near us. He had a very hot mom, and a loving dad. As I got to know his family I found out that his mom has a 20 year old daughter from a previous marriage. She also left her previous husband for my friends dad. I recently found that last year my friends mom cheated on her husband and they just separated. My friend is almost 20 like me which proves that no matter how hot you think you are or how ugly, if your her one and only, she will likely love you for life. I bet OP's girlfriend banged a ton of guys before she met him which if true is evidence to My theory, which is not only my theory. I wish OP a good luck. Be more careful next time OP. Even though you might get hateful comments from strangers remember that your rl friends and family care about you.

Pic of gf or it didn't happen

Typical faggot

>No pics
Hmmmm

Pic of plane or it didn't happen.

When I was 16 I took a trip to England to play soccer. My GF at the time cheated on me, and told me one night I was out there. Like a bitch, I stayed with her through it. Got back home, saw her, and said fuck that. I'm kinda done.

10 years later, I'm happily married, going to have twins in a few months, finishing up a PhD, and starting a full time job soon.

Whenever I think about that moment, I just laugh at how dumb I was.

Things will get better. Don't be a faggot and go live the rest of your life.

>tfw I thought I got a (You) for
but instead its a (You) for you replying to my shitpost

This man tells the truth. All of the women that blew me off for other men while we were dating or have done the same to friends of mine have been confirmed in the community for being shitty people. They're narcissists and are never satisfied, not even with the handsomest and richest men. One of my old friends had a rich dad who was good looking and had a separate ranch house and 3 luxury sport cars get cheated on by his wife WITH THE FUCKING M A I D L M A O.

Image brings op death. Good day to die. 10 10 post
I think op post is a setup for these perfect photos

i needed to hear this for my own current situation. My ex who i thought was the love of my life left me to travel the world with some hippy. I'm working on my masters and was feeling that being a hard working and fun person isn't enough.

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Lmao there's no way this is real. How does one even get away with fucking on a plane? Mile high club is a meme unless you own a personal jet.

>tfw genuinely afraid of getting cheated on
Shit like this honestly makes me hesitant to get a gf

Makes sense. Where is else do you think is the Trump Whorehouse

Thats why you cuck your gf before she cucks you.
I cucked mine and we have never been happier. She's always making me dinner and shit. Its great.

Some women, especially younger (i.e., under 25) want to travel, apparently (is this a new thing?). Regardless, I have never really seen a relationship where the couple were under 23 years of age last.

When you hit 25+ people tend to settle down and know what you want from the other. I feel it's more straight forward.

In any manner, don't go actively searching for love. It will eventually get to you (especially if you claim to be a fun person). Just let it happen. Don't force it.

My first recommendation would be to move on but if you feel that's not an option you should at least kill her and the guy she cheated with first. She'll just do the same thing to someone else otherwise. Also if a random woman is thinking about cheating maybe she'll remember that time she heard about a guy who killed his girlfriend for cheating and think better of it.

>I have never really seen a relationship where the couple were under 23 years of age last.
I'm married and I met my girlfriend while we were both 19.
Maybe its true for dumbass American women but there are women who settle down at a young age.
I couldn't even imagine not meeting my wife until she was 25 and already had a gigantic size portion of dicks in her. Not to mention women shouldn't even have kids past 30.

Dude, she was lying to you to make you feel bad. She still holds some grudge over you. During my break up with gf, she also said stupid shit

>juzt beeee yurselv!

When I broke up with my ex she actually told me that I was better in bed than the dudes she fucked afterwards.
All of the women I've been with have also said I have been awesome in bed.
Its concerning because I know most women are pathological liars so I genuinely can't tell if they're just trying to be nice or not.
In which case if they were faking all of them were really good at faking orgasms. Perhaps as a rule all women are good at faking? Questions I will probably never know.

>Its concerning because I know most women are pathological liars
It's concerning that you think this user.
A lot of people are shitty. Men and women.
Don't let "De ebil womyns" meme develop out of your general insecurity.

how do u do that

>mile high club is a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=CGle-Qwf2iU

Dude, girls say mad stupid shit when they break up to get the "last laugh" or whatever. She definitely lied to make you feel like shit over something you did

She knows it's your favorite memory of your time together and wanted to ruin it for you. She may have cheated another time, but if she made up the plane story as her one and only act of infidelity she was probably faithful the whole time. That doesn't mean she's not a nutcase though; the breakup probably fucked her up and she wanted to see you suffer as well.
Women, not even once

I'd be pretty pissed off if I was sitting near the lavatory and couldn't sleep because some chad was getting his dick wet next door.

This OP!!!
I know... the Story is fake but let my believe and said to us, that you are going to write her that with the Stewardess.

>the fuckinh heli!

>beat the shit out of her

Great post.

Namefagging and posting 3 separate reactions? Fuck you are an attention whoring little dribbly vagina.

hope you feel better now

oh yeah man, bitch was lying to you

You're cancer. You made 3 separate posts one after the other that all amount to
>lol that thing you said was funny
Go back to r/Veeky Forums, or Twitter, or some other shitty site where people will give you likes for being a dumbass parrot with a username. Or remove your incredibly faggy moniker and learn how to be a part of the site.

Yeah but I can't imagine you successfully boarding a plane without sperging out in the firts place

Come on user, im just a namefag that loves you and want your best.
How is it going with Girls, are you satisfied with your Body?
You know, your social skills are more important than your Muskels.

Do it faggot.

I hope you get aids and die.

Not that user but fuck you namefag. Use this site properly or fucking kill yourself

Part of being a man is just dealing with the shit that makes you wanna kill yourself, I'm only 22 but I get the feeling a lot. It fades and you'll be happy again then you'll be miserable again over and over again.
Ya just bottle it up

Please keep namefagging, so I know any post with your trip is worthless and I am spared another few braincells.

I love to suck cock and get them nice and spitty and Snotty! Unless my guyliner is streaming down my Face, i'm not doing a good enough job pleasing that dick!

that's what you get for not being careful about the people you let into your life

I've met so many people that I thought were great but only to realize that they're not good for me after allowing myself a few months of analyzing them.

You have to be so fucking careful about the people you're vulnerable to, I don't even trust my own mother because I see her for the mentally abusive bitch that she is. Nobody is just "a mother, a sister, a best friend, a gf/bf or a spouse" because people change as circumstances around them change. A person with integrity nowadays is one in billion

Not Veeky Forums related now FUCK OFF

Probably this
At least the nutter didn't try to cast a spell on you through skype

Develop a cuckold fetish and fap away the tears.

well im fucking your mom, so i will
back to /b
your braincell, gone

>yfw twins are black

Almost 100 replies and now you decide it's not fit related.

Right.

One of my favourite present day situations is seeing what wonderful specimens my ex-gf and the person she cheated on me with turned out like.

Right now I imagine they're both stumbling into their respective callcentres, if he even has a job, if not late for work dreading the first call of the day. I'm still not dressed yet, I need to go to the gym, drop some post off from the weekends orders... Start working on some graphics for a new website that will produce passive income (Don't worry they're already making me money, just gonna tidy them up before I start trying to get it into wholesalers and retail shops.
And if I don't get in, I'll just advertise my product and if they change their mind they can pay full retail and mark it up.) And when I'm done with that I already know my next 2 long term projects. Not to mention I know what i want to start doing once those are complete, or at least under way.

pic related - how I feel having a peek on social media.

They are the best part of the thread, keep 'em coming

Agreed, listen to this user

>your natural self is so shitty you gotta make your body impressive to get chicks to hold a conversation with you.

What's it like on that side of the fence george? The world still the cause of all your problems? Moved out of your parents house yet?

LMAO thank you user. Preparing immaculate roasts with pics to match so I don't have to

What a samefag

Like, say... My Co worker is 38 and she's been married for 17 years and has a 17 y.o daughter.

Slavs are just like that

You fucking dumbass, that was a lie. Holy fuck you got me invested in this thread for no reason. At least i got the plane reaction images. Seriously tho op she was lyin and you are retart moran