Pls help me Veeky Forums

WHY IS DIET AND NUTRITION SO COMPLICATED

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT AN AMINO ACID IS?, WHAT THE FUCK IS A CARB TO FIBER RATIO?, WHAT THE FUCK IS AN ELECTROLYTE? JUST TELL ME WHAT TO EAT AND I'LL EAT IT, WHAT IS THE SS OF NUTRITION?

PLEASE HELP ME Veeky Forums I AM TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND NUTRITION I'VE BEEN LIFTING LIKE MAD BUT DON'T SEE RESULTS

Eat more protein, you hamster shitter.

THAT DOESN'T HELP

WHY ISN'T THERE A BASIC DIET PLAN FOR NOOBS TO FOLLOW

IT'S NOT IN THE STICKY

there is though.
It specifically tells you how many carbs and grams of protein you should be eating a day.

I am a dumb weeb from Veeky Forums

I don't have the discipline to count, just tell me what to east so I can ask my nana to cook that

>I don't have the discipline to count

then fuck off, if you're so inept you cant learn how to do something as simple as count macros then neck yourself you incel

Does it actually matter to you? I mean, are you really trying to push it to the limit, or are you just trying to lose weight?

Weight is all calories in calories out, if you eat less than your TDEE, you will lose weight. -500 under TDEE is recommended for healthy weight loss. Counting macros and stuff is great if you're really trying to be a health-buff, but you're average dude doesn't need to do it.

I am not fat, I am trying to build muscle and be healthy, but I cannot cook myself or go to the supermarket because my aunts don't give me permission to use the fridge, so the nana cooks everyday and I have to tell her what I want to eat

it sucks but i can't change that right now because university demands all my time, and I work on the weekends

I know I need to eat veggies and chicken breasts but huw much? how many kilograms? are there any online apps where I can design a meal plan and print it?

300 POUNDS, FRANK

Git gud

Just eat a steak/chicken breast, veges and a potato or two a night and you'll be sweet. Oats and eggs for breke and and easy lunch. You are an omnivore. Your ancestors adapted to eat literally fucking anything natural and that's how you should strive to keep your diet.

jesus christ weeabos are cringe

You're being a huge faggot about this. If you want to do it then follow what said and look at the sticky. It's a bigger deal to get protein and go over TDEE to gain muscle though. 300 calories over TDEE and .8g protein per lb you weigh. The other recommendations will assist and prevent you from becoming lethargic, but aren't necessary, per se.

Samefagging but diet really doesn't matter all that much unless you want to lose weight (eat wholefoods but less) or you are built and want to maintain or get bigger.

I already told him that, but he wants to "build muscle and be healthy." Not sure how someone so obviously fucking lazy plans to do any of that.

I never got how dudes can get so engrossed in anime. Only one I ever watched was pokemon and even when I was 8 it was corny as fuck. I just liked it for the games really. Silver was fucking legendary.

Anime is like anything else and has lots of genres. It's like saying you don't get how people get so engrossed in books, or movies, or music. Ok. Maybe it's not that far, but seriously, you can't put all anime in one bucket. Mobile Suit Gundam is nothing like Umaru-chan, for instance, beyond being animated in Japan.

I suppose I was never exposed to it growing up.

OP here

I am 6'4, how many calories should I eat? is 4000 enough?

are these meal plans any good? should I add some whey protein and more veggies?

Nobody can figure this out for you my dude. Find a TDEE calculator online, be as honest as possible and find out what you burn in a day. After you've done that, add 300 calories for a slow bulk. If you stick to lifting you shouldn't get fat and you'll gain decent muscle mass. This shit takes years, you can't just make it happen more quickly than it can. Follow the process or don't bother.

Estimate your TDEE
Eat 500 calories more than that if you're bulking or 500 less if you're cutting.
Eat at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight for both cutting and bulking.

Measure your weight gain/loss over time.
It should increase or decrease by around 1 pound per week at a 500 calorie surplus/deficit.
If it doesn't, adjust your intake accordingly.

okay I get it, I'll try to count my calories and eat more than that

nutrition is so fucking complicated, fuck this