Should i cut or bulk?

Should i cut or bulk?

just kys saged

no id rather not, bumped

cut

cut you fucking fatty

You should start lifting.

I feel like I'm getting baited, but just do any form of exercise at all.
Don't worry about cutting or bulking right now, you don't have any muscle coming through anyways.

Start eating clean - try and maintain and actually just lift, start at whatever you can even if it's 2kg

you only cut once you have muscle, so bulk
also don't lift while bulking if you feel like you can't, as lifting burns too many calories and in the end will just slow your bulk

is this what it looks like to have exactly zero muscle mass?
Intriguing...

this

honestly OP, since you're just starting out you'll build muscle really quickly and you'll only need to lift lightly once a week, don't overdo it and make sure you're eating plenty of refined sugars/bread/pasta with a protein shake

as obvious as it is dont listen op they are just kidding

>don't lift while bulking if you feel like you can'
what?

Go running and do bodyweight shit, idk

do literally anything you can

just do something

Cut.
Start at the wrist.

please do something, I'm worried

cut first, bulk later.
You are flabby enough that your fat will nourish your muscle if you work out while cutting.

How about start with lifting, dumbass. You have negative lats.

Start with neck-hangs. Did exercise for you.

I have this same body type and I feel like people don't take us seriously. I try to adjust my diet but nope. Then I try to adjust my lifting regime... no improvement. I feel like I'm forever stuck in the realm of "skinny fat". Shit sucks.

I promise you, you aren't adjusting shit you fat fuck.

I was skinnyfat and once I starting doing a fuckton of weighted pullups/chinups my upper body improved big time.

I'm 5' 11" and 170 pounds. Not quite a "fat fuck"

I can do 5 pullups at a time. Is that bad? I started by only being able to do 2 at a time so it's an improvement.

i dont take you skinny fat fags seriously

it's genetic you insensitive fuck

Yes you are. Is the OP picture you?
If so then I can't understand how you can look at yourself and think "naww not a fat piece of shit".
You have zero muscle but massive fat deposits.

I couldn't even do one before this February, I had to work up to it with the assisted machine. Keep doing those two, and every week add at least one. I didn't really do shit for all of May so I stalled heavy, but got back to it this summer and am up to a 1rm of 45lbs. Keep working and you'll get better.

>Genetics
Confirmed Bait thread. Kill yourself you fucking mongoloid.

Ok, wiseguy. What do you expect me to do, eat salads? where am I supposed to get my protein? It's impossible to lose fat since I need calories to gain muscle. It's a catch 22, faggot.

You are disgusting to look at. Cut until you are resembling a decent human shape again. Then you can think about going on a bulk again.

take roids. You have 0 muscle mass.

girls have more muscle than you. Something is wrong with ur hormones.

Start lifting and cut 25% with 150+ grams of protein a day.

>Should i cut or bulk?

No

Are you a swine

cut, fast as fast as you can

Not OP, but I look similar. If I cut 500 calories like sticky says, how long will it take to lose 10 kilograms of fat? Can I cut more or would that have reverse effect?

You should probably lean bulk. It will probably be better what you"re eating right now and if you eat more than your TDEE you will gain muscle too. If you cut now you will look like a guy who just came from the holocaust.

>if i eat 500 calories less than i spend i will lose weight because of basic maths
>but if i eat less i might gain weight because ???

I didn't say gain, but lose more slowly. I don't know. Right now I'm cutting about 700 and I'm not losing weight. Some articles claim that when you cut too much it actually fucks up your metabolism so you lose less weight.

40% protein 30% carbs 30% fats

use this ratio for your diet, count calories

Why is it recommended to cut 500 then in the OP? Why not 1000? You'll lose weight twice as fast right?

You'll lose more weight, yes but there will be significantly more muscle mass included in the weight you lose. Not ideal unless your body shape is a sphere.

imo you're suggesting too much.
Most out of shape slobs are very lazy and unwilling.
They need to be weened into a healthy lifestyle, and trying to change everything will just make them give up early because it's too hard.
I feel like the easiest way to start is exercise, then for for diet after that.
Also a tip for fatties who need cardio. Run from your home. Don't take your car to the gym or park. If you go to a gym and you get lazy and want to stop running, you'll just quit and walk back to your car.
At least if you run a mile from home, you still have to walk your sorry ass another mile to get back to your doritos.

Listen to this man OP. Maintain what little muscle you have with weight training and proper protein, cut with cardio, then bulk once under at least 15% bf.

Off topic, but what do i reply when someone says:
>"u started lifting bro?"
>"y-yes"
>"nice, you can tell"
>"h-hehe :flushed:"

Kek

Neither. You should just get some activity and lifting going and concentrate on your diet.
This is like buying a beat up car to turn into a show car and asking what kind of rims you should get while the engine is leaking and the frame is rusted out.

LMAAOOO

Just eat a normal healthy diet and work out.

>"thanks man, nice to see that its starting to pay off"
faggot

>Get strong
>Eat healthy
>Do your cardio

nigga how is the realm of skinnyfat real just lift lmao just cut once

>but if i eat less i might gain weight because

Noobie gains. Skinnyfats are literally no muscle so basically any lifting and with enough protein they'll gain lean mass.

Bulk without lifting

Cut

[spoiler]Your wrists[/spoiler]