What is your motivation, Veeky Forums? What makes you actively seek out the body of a god?

What is your motivation, Veeky Forums? What makes you actively seek out the body of a god?

>want dad to se something better than a pudgy fuck when he finishes his sentence for killing the guy who ran over my mom

>want to live a long life to see potential grandkids graduate college

>want to have a woman who is genuinely attracted to me

>want to pilot a mobile suit, if by some crazy miracle the US ever employs them in any capacity

I've never had what I would consider an attractive body. Growing up it was due to poor eating habits, social anxiety, depression, and a hormonal condition. Now I'm trying to erase years and years of poor habits and maybe finally become a person I can feel happy seeing in the mirror.

I think piloting a mobile suit is a much cooler reason though.

>I really like lifting progressively heavier objects, its a satisfying progression
>feeling sore is maximum comfy
>both of my older brothers now acknowledge I'm the biggest, tallest, and strongest one. I suplexed those motherfuckers last time we played football at the beach during a family reunion
>I like tossing girls around in bed
>I like when a girl cuddles up against my chest and I get to feel like a big strong protective man
>I like when my shirt sleeves fit tight and my waistband loose
>It tickles my autism to make very detailed spreadsheets of my workouts and track my nutrients and calories and see graphs of all that tasty fuckin data
I could go on. I really like my hobby.

I literally want to cosplay Char Aznable and it played into my desire to get more Veeky Forums. I'm in it for almost pure vanity. I was 300, I'm down to about 185, and I realized I actually have pretty good facial aesthetics. 5'11, Cutting down to 150 then doing a slow bulk to put on some muscle mass.

My motivation is that I'm depressed and lifting makes me feel happy when I'm doing it and for a couple hours afterwards. I don't really care if I become ripped or not but losing weight and seeing myself grow stronger has helped my self-esteem.

Wanting a better life for yourself is the top tier reason to become swole, user, I'm happy that you're taking steps to improve yourself! Best of luck!

You seem like a very manly man, and I admire that user, good on you! Glad to hear that your hobby fulfills you as a person aswell, congratulations on finding that!

Good job on the massive cut, user. Also glad to hear you've unlocked some sick facial gains.

Good to hear you've found an outlet for your troubles with depression, user. Taking down the demons of low self esteem is a long one, and I'm glad to hear you're on the road to victory!

I really liked hearing you bros talk about this, I want you all to succeed!!

I wish for all of you to make it!!

>y-you too

>always wanted to get a tattoo on my body
>never had the aesthetic to look good on me

I also want Christmas cakes to fuck me before I hit the age of 25 , am 20 know and I need to complete this Christmas cake fantasy before its too late , for me and for my younger self

DO IT FOR ZEON

I want to control my body. Make it do exactly what I want it to do.

Was it a malicious murder where the guy ran over your mom. Either way that's degenerate as fuck. Why go to jail and abandon your children like that especially after they've lost their mother.

Sounds like your dad is an impulsive fuckwat

>>want dad to se something better than a pudgy fuck when he finishes his sentence for killing the guy who ran over my mom
>has the gall to say something like this with no explanation

>5'3" 181 lbs on crutches because I was born with fucked up legs

I had to lose weight and get swole in order to make sure I can do the things I love for as long as I can.

Skipped a few leg days on the way though.

I'm sure your mother and father alike would be proud of who you've become.

You can break those habits, man. I believe in you.

Nice progress!

I get that feel. Lift the pain away, and someday you'll find the answers you're looking for.

No doubt it was an impulsive thing to do, but my sisters and I were in our mid twenties when it happened, so we weren't helpless. But here's the story:

>small christian town in lebanon, parents and grandparents grew up there yadda yadda
>mom used to date a guy who I'll call Khara, because he is a walking pile of shit.
>Grandmother told me he was verbally abusive and threatened to kill my grandmother at one point, mom leaves him, starts relationship with her childhood friend (my dad) who at that point was in a guerilla group (not sure if Hezbollah or some smaller group) shooting the FUCK out of other sandniggers
>they get married, my sisters were born, then 5 years later I was
>they move to America when I'm 17 and bring everyone else from both sides along
>few years later Khara comes to the same town and begins to harass my mom
>both mom and dad are fucking tired of it, both sides of the family are essentially flogging this dude, getting him kicked out of every apartment he rented and fired from every job he has because of family connections
>one day I guess the fucker snapped and ran over my mom one day, repeatedly
>drives off, but word spreads fast about what happens, dad finds out and goes silent for a while
>cops are shit at actually doing their job so they "look" for Khara while actually just fucking around
>uncle (dad's brother) calls up the next dayand tells him he saw Khara's car at a really shitty dive bar in town
>dad drives over there immediately and shoots the fuck out of Khara, killing him
>dad calls the cops on himself and waits at the bar, gets arrested, sentenced to 10 years

My sisters and I weren't exactly shocked, any threat of violence towards myself or my sisters was met with a similar degree of gusto. Dad was only a violent person when someone threatened family, other than that he was an average guy. I've got a story about his reaction to the initial meeting of one of my sister's exes if you anons are interested.

Fuck. That shits dark.
well...
happy lifting!

Thanks user, you too!

Absolute respect. Wouldn't hesitate to do the same. Sadly, surgical complications were what took my mom so I had nobody to murder. I'm up to hear about that ex if you've got the time.

I never gave a shit about my body, exercise was something forced upon me, so I was chubby from about 12, and gradually became more spherical through my 20s.

Now I just want to
- get good at something physical (1/2/3/4, I also want to do a decent 5k time, running is boring though)
- have had visible abs at some point in my life

Ideally I'd be Master Roshi mode at 70 too, but I really want to have achieved some level of attractiveness before my midlife crisis.

fuck user that's fucked up, that Khara fucker deserved it, hope your dad's sentence wasn't too long, im really sorry, hope he gets out soon[spoiler]and you have made it by then[/spoiler].

on a side note, it'd be cool to see mobile suits some day

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, user.

Here's the ex story:
>aboit 2 years before mom died
>sisters are twins, camille and adrianna
>I'm close with both, so we all share everything
>one day camille is telling us about a guy she met at her job, worked in a different department so they didn't see each other much
>eventually they become a couple, really cool guy, but both of them were WAY too open about their sex life, willing to talk about it for hours when sex is tangentially talked about
>never in front of my dad though
>they were into being rough, but not bdsm tier shit
>one day at a bbq they're openly (albeit silently) talking dirty, and he says "I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you"
>dad with his ears like a hawk picks this up
>"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?"
>everybody knows what's coming
>mom and camille are trying to hold him back and explain things but dad is in a red hot rage
>gets them both out of the way and heads for the grill to presumably grab the tongs or some other shit
>adrianna knew shit was gonna go down so she removed the dangerous objects
>or so she thought
>dad grabs the fucking grill brush (looked like pic related) and starts beating him with it
>he bolts once my sisters and I grab my dad
>camille manages to convince him to not press charges, but they split

Camille ended up marrying someone even better, though, so I guess it was a blessing in disguise.

Your dad is a fucking legend. He's really lucky to have a son that makes him proud.