Been lifting 1 year

>been lifting 1 year
>no muscle gain
Do I have a genetic disorder or am I doing something wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

supertracker.usda.gov/bwp/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stats

>am I doing something wrong
Yes.

You are most likely not eating and training.

I was training for three years and saw no gains. You know what fucked me up? My diet. I wasn't counting calories and was eating like shit.

Eat more.

You might have STBBYMGF disorder. It's pretty common.

>"lifting"

I bet the only metric you use is time as in "lifting for 1 hour." Go ahead and give us an average day from your calorie counter.

diet is #1.

also make sure you are actually progressing on your lifts. If you aren't getting stronger, you probably aren't getting bigger either.

read the sticky for advice.

You are doing something very wrong. I have been lifting for half a year and have very noticeable noob gains.

Progress comes for most natties (over 24 yo) after 3-4 years. Lift longer.

Bitch ass weight

Post your diet
Post your routine
Post your body
You are doing something wrong. Without more info, we can't help you.

>he fell for the natty meme

>three fucking years before realizing mistake and fixing it
wow

kys for that comment

Not OP but I'm skinnyfat and when I bulk I get fatter with some muscle, and when I try to cut I lose muscle with some fat.
What's worse? I have gyno and bulking makes it way worse, but I hate being skelly.
Something like pic related is my goal, but I feel like I can't get there from being too fat or skinny

so what diet should you be eating besides getting enough protein?

No food = No gain

Your bodily will literally just not add any muscle at all

supertracker.usda.gov/bwp/index.html

>pretty much only
Pretty much bullshit

regardless of that picture, what do you think i should do about my situation

You will never get that body if you worry about how you look now.

Your goal is to get that body in the future, stop thinking looking like shit today means you will look like shit tomorrow.

Bulk and lift to get big. Then when you cut you'll have more left over.

An progress on the lifts, at least on the bench?

you actually have to lift the weights

These threads make me feel happy I have nice noob gains
>thanks abuela for stuffing my face with food

have your lifts gotten stronger? You keep track of your lifts and try to progress them right? Or have you just been curling the 20s and benching .5pl8 all year?

better than never fixing it, faggot

>tfw lifting for more than a year and haven't even reached 1pl8 bench
All my lifts have been stalling but I recently "fixed" my deadlift form and I went from not being able to do 5 reps of one weight to doing 12 reps and I haven't stalled since yet. Does that just mean all my other lifts have shit form too and it's not my diet?

If youre doing low rep stuff like 3x5 then change to 4x8-10
If you only train youre muscle once or twice a week the nchange to 3-4 times a week.

And make sure to progress with weights lifted, eat enough protein and sleep enough.

lift with the safeties off and if you drop the weights then you have fucked up form

read the sticky bro