Did I do good, Veeky Forums?

23 years old, just started working out for the first time 6 weeks ago, and I have to say I've fallen in love. Bro of mine took me in and showed me the ropes and I can't believe I've been going my whole life without this. Now I go 5 days a week and hate the rest days.
Just bought my first protein sup and shaker bottle tonight, and it was honestly an almost religious experience. Had to take last week off to recover from surgey, but I'm ready to get back at it tomorrow!
Anyway, hot girl asked me to work out with her. I did the right thing, right?
Also, rate my stack
>B Complex
>D3
>Fish Oil
>Zinc
>Magnesium
>Whey + Creatine + BCAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGrRxe_AtFQ
examine.com/supplements/zinc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you absolute retard.

>gym time is bro time
gym time is working out time you conceited homosexual

Do not into BCAA. BCAAs are in whey. Zinc and magnesium may or may not be necessary. If you eat meat, then you probably don't need those or the B complex. The rest is legit.

Should've just asked if you could give her the ol' lickeroo

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that you should not turn down hot girls. Take her out on a damn date or something. Jesus.

now is when you say "jk, what kind of faggot would actually say that lol"

You don't deserve to be happy

Only 6 weeks, thats not eniugh time to be that autistic

I fucking hate people like you. You go to the gym for 2 weeks and then you buy all this stupid random shit and make these fancy shakes and take snake oil supplements and then you spend the next year making zero gains because you are a fucking faggot and you will always be a fucking FAGGOT.

I've taken her on a date before. Even given the ol' lickaroo. Just feel like the gym is a bad place to hang with women. Maybe I'm wrong? Anyone here have experience with it? Not my girlfriend, just someone I have fucked in the past / could probably fuck again

Nah bro. I'm dedicated. I even started couch to 10k while I couldn't go to the gym this week.

You did the right thing
You cant have a proper workout with women

All this toxic hate. Why can't we all just lift and get along?
Congrats OP. Just don't be a beta loser and put the chick on the pedestal or your value will plummet and she'll find someone else to treat her like shit.

wow rude

Bit gay.

>protein
>snake oil

No oil is fat, protein is protein. Learn your macros retard.

Yeah, the gym is pretty gay in general.

>fancy shakes

This desu

Is this girl ugly or are you gay?

Or he wants to have a good workout

Yep, then become all about the lifting memes and will never even bench LMAO 2 PLATE!!11 for the next 3 years.

le bump

>Gonna have to decline. Gym time is when I blow other men in the showers.

Where can I buy snake oil supplements?

Post her reply

Why didn't you go with her outside your normal lifting? You don't go to a gym with a girl to lift heavy yourself, you go there to coach them while doing light flirting but not enough to bother other people

youtube.com/watch?v=EGrRxe_AtFQ

>lifting with thots
>making it
pick one

I mean, why would you say no? You can do your workout, get direct mires and have a good time. Unless you're socially inept and a no-kind of guy, I don't see any reason to say no. She might be telling you about her puppies while you're trying to bench/squat your max weights but social gains will always be more important than gym gains. You're not going to have to lift a boulder to rescue your city tomorrow, the world nowadays is socially open and more connected than ever. Refusing to blend in is ousting yourself from the flow of how things are going.

If I were you I'd tell her she can come along for sure, but if I were that insecure about my ability to focus on the routine, I'd tell her that gym time we have to focus on the workouts only and avoid small talk because I want the best workout we both will have.

Sounds like a good answer among other good possibilities. Could have been a bit nicer though, you sound jerky. It's totally acceptable though to want to keep that time for yourself . and for your gym bros.

>Anyway, hot girl asked me to work out with her. I did the right thing, right?
yes, but the way you said it makes me assume you're a virgin so maybe not

Don't use them. Snake oil supplements lead to deficiencies in the legs and arms.

You know it's something else when she even tells you that she's okay with it if you don't want her to join you.

You should only ever decline cunts who assume it's granted that you take her with you.

Your girl sort of deserves it more.

This. OP fucked up. It's very loud trow information but she seems a little shy and looking for a reason to be around you.

Also "When you get better" something else is going on here.

There was probably a better way to decline without sounding like you're a douche and totally not interested in her. Of some guy said that to me it would be a pretty solid red flag in my book. Not that you said no, but how you said it.

This. And this.

sound like a cunt op
bet you're skinnyfat too

I don't know why people are fighting you OP

>Needs you as motivation to use the gym
>wants dem social gains

Not even worth considering

all you had to do was go with her to the gym, and do your workout on one side of the gym while she does hers on the other side

>tfw no qt3.14 to address me by my first name and ask to workout together
Just end it boys

You fucked up user, all you had to do was bring her, and have her do whatever you do between sets. There was an easy fuck on the table here.

Just make sure you aren't getting too much zinc. People take it because it is suppose to increase load volume but too much of it can be bad, and I think it can interfere with other metals like iron and copper levels.

examine.com/supplements/zinc/

Jesus fucking Christ, tell me you sent a follow up text where you suggest doing something else together, like going for a run or some shit.

oh shit i bought a gym bag a shaker and some whey i guess im a faggot

OP you should take her with you my dude. I can almost guarantee she will stop within a few days but you also put yourself into "good standings" for lack of better terms. Also when my friends take their girls to the gym they go at the same time but do their own shit so that works too.

But also do the opposite of what I do cause no gf for like 6 years and I'm 20 in college so idk bro

all this butthurt

ITT: Beta incel faggots that put pussy on a pedestal get upset that a man still values bros before hoes

sort of, you have the right idea ... but you missed out on an easy lay bro.

nobody said you'd have to take her to the gym with you forever. you could have simply hit it and quit it, and still probably got a pump in

Underrated