Based Fucking Broccoli

why the fuck fatsos dont fucking eat this?

look at this motherfuckin package.its full of fucking broccoli.it tastes fucking amazins.its great for your health.its easy as fuck to prepare.its FILLING as fuck and a pack like this is no more than 150 calories.
you can literally stuff your face with it and still lose weight if you are on a diet.a pack of 400 grams with half of chicken breast is more than enough for a meal and it fills me for half a day...you can literally switch all the bread you consime for broccoli and youll already be making progress, come on fatties

cause it tastes like shit idiot

Because it's expensive
Brocolli's a great food though, hell it's technically a super food because of all the benefits it can give to your body.

I ate it everyday when I lost like 120 lbs.

>cause it tastes
but thats F*CKING wrong, you F*CKING monkey

brocco is great, I like it almost as much as I like asparagus

i love this shit, but its so fucking expensive here, holy shit

How do you cook it? From what I've tended to notice is that most people who say they hate broccoli only eat it steamed with cheese sauce or some shit like that. I don't blame people for hating vegetables that have only been steamed, that shit's bland as fuck.
The way I usually cook it is I blanch it (to get rid of the bitterness), mix it with other vegetables (I usually put in chopped carrot and onion) stir-fry it in some sesame seed oil, add a spoonful of beef powder, and devour that shit. I love it.

How expensive is it for you? Just curious.

Asparagus is top tier. So tender and nutritious. Only downside is after eating it your piss will smell.

T. Manchild

Here it's 2 euros for a kg of broccoli. Not sure how that's expensive. I usually eat 300-500g of broccoli if I have it with my meal, which is usually like half my meal and basically cost me less than a euro.

In comparison, chicken is 5 euros for a kg, but I do usually eat it combined with chicken.

i personally find out that the simpler cooked broccoli tastes the better actually

just boil it for a minutre or two in water or steam it, put some salt and pepper, sprinkle some olive oil and you are good to go

Wish I could find chicken for 5€ a Kilo

I live in The Netherlands bro. It's only 5 euros when you buy an entire kilo. I just usually freeze most of it. If you get prepackaged pieces of 400-600 gram, it's also 4 euros for those, making it quite a bit more expensive. Buying in bulk makes it cheaper.

What country? I heard stuff tends to be more expensive in Europe than in burgerland.

It's just the way my mema makes it, she is a good cook. I guess I am spoiled when it comes to eating, she always uses good seasoning.

How do you guys cook/eat your carrots? On rare occasion I'll cook them in a brown sugar glaze.

On a side note, what vegetable high in fiber do your guys prefer?

Just grate them
Nothing Else needed

Broccoli a shit

>The way I usually cook it is I blanch it
Blanching is the patrician way to cook veggies. And yeah, most people I know who don't like veggies have only ever had soggy, mushy, steamed veggies. I don't like steamed veggies, either.

>plebs who don't eat the broccoli stem

>look at this motherfuckin package.its full of fucking broccoli

This is like one of those tryhard posts straight out of /b/ circa 2010

Shit smells like a ripe ass fart when you're cooking it

Smells like cabbage when cooked desu, and cabbage is fuckin delicious

its disgusting but healthy.

I bulk on broccoli, shit is GOAT

>a pack of 400 grams with half of chicken breast is more than enough for a meal and it fills me for half a day

You're either a woman or you're not lifting heavy

How the fuck do you bulk in broccoli, do you eat 10 kilos a day?

I obviously don't eat solely broccoli

I pay $1.50/lb for it

I'm fat and eat broccoli. It's been filling me up and helping me lose weight.

Frozen is gross though. Gotta have it fresh

Fucking love Broccoli, all mustard greens are god tier food

Its still retarded idea, broccoli is incredibly filling and has low nutrition values, you can switch it for something that will give you more gainz

take steroids if you want gains, everything else is a meme.

If you have to switch out eating broccoli to hit your cals or macros for the day then your diet is fucked to begin with

Cauliflower > broccoli

same thing

fucking gross

Don't eat bonduelle, it grows near southern Italian trash dumps.
t. documentary I watched

Love the image. But how do you explain Romanesco?

Also raw broccoli is the best way. Otherwise roasted hot until the stem is tender and the tops are dark brown and crispy. Salt and olive oil for all roasted vegetables.

Same answer for carrots.

your piss smelling is the number 1 reason to eat asparagus

It's like saying that niggers and white people are same

yes niggers and whites are both literally homo sapiens.

Brattered and fried cauliflower is so fucking good damn it, wish i wasnt cutting so i could eat it more often

I usually toss this shit with olive oil, salt, black pepper and paprika, then roast it in the oven.
Delicious, filling and lean as fuck.

What is blanching?

Broccoli: tastes like shit, horrible texture. F
Cabbage: A
Turnips: B
Kale: D-
Cauliflower: F
Kohlrabi: ?

Boiling them basically, but really fucking fast, just put them in boiling water, wait ~30seconds and remove them

But thats wrong, retard

Not everyone has the same taste, you fucking APE

you are 8 years old

>currently cutting
>eat broccoli and some form of protein for lunch and dinner 3-4 days a week
>pair it with a healthy amount of garlic for delicious flavor gains
>thoroughly enjoy it everytime I eat it
>dat fiber
>losing weight every week

Broccoli is God tier.

Nothing like waking up to the nice smell of burning rubber coming out of your peephole.

>2017
>not running broccoli, sauna and garlic theory
JFL @ your life buddy boyo, smelly garlic ascension incoming by 2018

ALL HAIL LORD CRUCIFEROUS

I FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT SO MUCH

I'm willing to go to war against disgraces such as yourself. It's FUCKING good, and you SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

Try frying it in a pan and tell me that's not the fucking sweetest fucking thing your mouth has ever been given the honour of ever tasting, you human trash bag.

UMA DELICIA

>buying broccoli that comes in a package

Found the underage pleb

The store next to me rarely sells fresh broccoli for some reaso , so im forced to buy mostly frozen
I prefer raw, fresh broccoli too

>forced

Go to a better store, nobody forced you to be lazy or live in a food desert

shut the fuck up nerd

I chop them up and add then to pasta sauces or stir-fry with broc, bell pepper and mushrooms

Sounds like you're trying to convince someone othet than that user, user.

fat people are generally stupid and lazy