Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums

how does it feel seeing this 14 year old lift more than you?

has he made it?

youtube.com/watch?v=GXsOXJT-Xe0

hes a ginger so, no

this

also he'll be 5'2 at age 21 if he keeps lifting like that.

>kids do gymnastics, football, any other intense strength sport
>nobody cares
>barbell sports
>IT WIL KILL YOU
fuck off you silly bitch
fuck off silly bitch

None of those are intense strength sports, even kid's gymnastics is dialed back a notch because it will literally break them. Especially not compared to fucking powerlifting. Am I being baited?

football is a strength sport. you will never have a play where you're not sprinting or pushing at other people as hard as possible

u might be right about gymnastics idk

>sprinting is the same as powerlifting for two years

Kek. He's weak as fuck

Football is 70% cardio and 30% body weight, the biggest risk you take is copping a bodyslam from Bubba. Training is cardio and endurance. You get a little kid to do regular powerlifting and he'll have no cartiledge left by 25, warped bones and a weird as fuck body.

post your wilks then lmao

That kid is still growing, a heavy sport like this isn't good for him in the long term.

Kids literally have no breaks until they really hurt themselves, he can easily set himself up for long term injuries, that beside the fact that it will fuck up the way he's growing (could mess up his back etc.).

Dunno. 550kg total at 83 be. You work it out.

Me being average doesn't change the fact that him being the best of a tiny pool of competitors isnt impressive

>also he'll be 5'2 at age 21 if he keeps lifting like that.
give me source that lifting stunts growth

Doesn't sound like a smart idea to put such pressure on a spine that hasn't sealed it's growth plates.

Kid is weak there were guys that squatted 3pl8 in 8th grade where I grew up

Tell that to klokov

>ginger

>panicked a little bit
>checked video
>I lift more than him
>wipe the cold sweat from my brow
>go back to shit posting

This kid will be a Veeky Forums poster soon

fuck me his dad is juicy as fuck

when's he gonna let the kid taste them syringe gains

>225 bench
My old mate could bench 275 at his age

he's 5'3"

he can lift as much as he likes he's not going to lift himself taller.

Google power lifting, growth plates, and children

Its kinda sad that he thinks hes something special when someone like Ilya Ilyin could clean and jerk his deadlift at about the same age.

Why don't you post a credible source instead? I have better things to do than look that up, like posting in BRRAAAAP threads

But he doesn't

feels ite, don't even lift tho, i train boxing 5 times a week for 2 hours a day.

you know that "confidence" you get from being able to lift heavy things? well let me tell you, nothing beats knowing you can knock a giant meathead out with one punch while being in the best cardiovascular lean boxer physique from bag workouts/conditioning/sparring.

how much you can lift isn't eveything

In face he does lift more than I do. Which makes me want to finally go to yhe fucking gym.
And look into the issue of lifting at young age.

he said his best lifts are 250 squat, 225 bench, 350 deadlift. LOL, nice 800 pound club brah. There are thousands of other high school football players maybe a year older with the same 1 rep maxes. this kid isnt fucking special, and anyone with decent genetics could reach these lifts in a year with enough protein and calories.

Honestly this kid is outlifting the majority of this board.

none of these sports are based around putting the maximum amounts of weight possible on top on your spine

that 250 squat

did you grow up in Rippetoe's basement?

all gymnasts are short

Don't American football players do a whole bunch of powerlifting in their training anyway?

>the atlantic

Dropped.