Implying indians cant make it

>implying indians cant make it

What's that smell?

>still looks like a smelly pajeet

He looks more like an Arab

>gyno

who in their right mind would take steroids?

his name is yuvran singh dhesi, he's full poo

People who take proper steps to control estrogen.

Well, Punjabi. Not quite the same as the poos in the Ganges valley

>buy tamoxifen and take it if you feel your nipples getting sensitive and be happy with your gains without gyno

can someone explain to me why indians act like they do

Holy fucking kek my sides.

They're the most hilarious internet creeps

They can once they focus their energy towards other muscles besides the biceps

you live in a tiny shithole with a billion other people who look exactly like you, theres no way you can have empathy

mmm yes, reasonable people take breast cancer medication recreationally.

What the fuck kinda Arabs are you seeing?
All my Arab friends look like meds but they're from areas like Jordan and Lebanon

again, only light skinned northern indian descendants of alexander can make it, pajeets simply lack the genetic potential
>pic related
literally born and bred for to do hard field labour from dusk till dawn

tamoxifen isnt the only ais you fuckin retard

What do arabs even look like? How can you tell arabs, indians and other middle easterns apart? I heard that middle easterns are actually pretty fucking racists towards each other. Idk if it's true, though.

t. pajeet singh

>How can you tell arabs, indians and other middle easterns apart?
Practice

granted only the pure-blood farming lineage count, if you see a turban bro under 6' tall he's not a true descendant of the macedonian bloodline, and is therefore a common pajeet by association

desu I think the Arabs from the levant look white but idk much about other ones maybe the ones closer to India look like Indians

t.Cucked by mughals

Aryan blood runs strong in this grandpa.

It's all garbage for your health

India is actually very diverse. You have your stereotypical poos in Central India, then fair af people in the North, then dark skinned folks in the south and chinks in the north east

Arabs from the levant basically are white due to all the Phoenician blood, and also their bloodline was forever COLONIZED when the Crusaders came to the region and started sprading their seed. Even today a family where the father and mother are both fairly middle eastern looking can give birth to a child with green eyes and dark blonde hair, because without realizing it, the two of them have a lot of Euro in them. Syria's president has got blue eyes, btw.

Arabs cover a huge area, it's almost like saying how can you tell Swedes from Italians, but maybe not that extreme as the Arabs spread out over their areas, while Europeans were more insular.
Anyways Arabs do look very different, from each other and from southern Asians.

there's no way some 100 thousand crusaders could change the genetic admixture of millions of people
t. frequent Veeky Forums

nigger this is fake and gay. the picture is of a famous cricket player. probably a paki LARPing

I can literally tell you are a Khalistani faggot who grew up in Canada

>Only some 100 crusaders
Umm

Any other aussies think he looks like a massively roided out Abo?

t. Half-dick paki cuck

They need to take the strap off him IMMEDIATELY

everything can kill you

maybe one of those fake abos like matt okine

Hey, I see these kind of guys putting up drywall all the time.

>tiny

have you seen india on the map m8

>tiny

You're one stupid motherfucker and you make all of us look bad.

>Indian women have the potential to be 10/10

>Indian men will never have that chance

How fucking sad

Thinking alexander left descendands
FUCKING DELUSIONAL PUNJABIS MAN