About to start a 500 mg/week test cycle with plans to blast and cruise and fuck PCT!

About to start a 500 mg/week test cycle with plans to blast and cruise and fuck PCT!

Wish me luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/misstaylerrose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I attract a high test gf

Enjoy the mild state of panic for your first pin

couple tips:

keep ai in check, dont fuck around with it or even leave it out like a retard

dont eat too much or youll just get fat

lift HEAVY

Invading board:
Is arimidex compatible with nolva?

Amiridex on cycle, nolva for pct

I pinned for the first time this Saturday. After stalling for a long time, put on some Godsmack and just went for it. Felt physically ill, hot and sweaty until it was all done. I hope it gets easier. Really really sore now, but no redness or swelling. It was 250mg Test E.

No shit, I lost my hearing for about 5 minutes and went into full on panic after my first. After that it was smooth sailing.

congratulations on proving to yourself that you're an insecure, vain little bitch with a hilariously small penis who will amount to nothing in life. kys asap, faggot fraud.

Where the fuck do you people even score?

I have no idea where to start without getting punched by a roid using denier or arrested

Dark net markets for me

I did my first dip into straying from Scooby's Path this summer. I did two months of 500mg a week of Sust, no PCT. I planned on doing an extra month but the acne on my shoulders got ugly and the hair falling out all the time did't seem worth it. I'm 3 weeks off and things are now normalizing again. Other people have noticed gains. Lifts are still going up. Not at all a terrible experience, but there are way way WAY too many people these days using (thanks, Instagram). Makes me weary as fuck of the quality of gear out there.

Still, no PCT and I feel fine. The only side effect that got me slightly worried was vertigo once in a while when bending over or getting up from lying down. Inner ear fluids probably thickened due to hormones being out of whack. I'm guessing this is hereditary since my dad had it in his later years and there's meds to fix it if it actually gets bad.

Thinking of adding Finasteride to my next cycle to block the DHT causing the acne and hair thinning. What do guys you think?

>injecting mystery chemicals produced in unknown sanitary conditions from shady sources directly into your body.

I don't get why people do steroids.

Then again, some people that look normie body wise have confessed to me they used steroids. I guess genetics does play a role in muscle building and I won that lottery.

Sucks to sucks beta losers

This is basically why I don't pin. I just don't trust people.

>I lost my hearing for about 5 minutes
Wat

HE SAID HE LOST HIS HEARING FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO SPEAK UP

post gyno

Its so damn easy man, most everyone has figured it out for themselves, just find the different labs and read reviews.

>Living forever

You have to go back

Many would LIKE to live forever.
Most realize they can't but would like to live for a very long time and have problem free and healthy twilight years.
But more then a few would like to inject bathtub chemicals into their ass cheeks to put on hundreds of pounds of muscle then pretend that they're not halfing their natural lifespan and ensuring a life time of problems later.

this is the same logic fat fucks use to justify their terrible life choices as well

B-but the vendor has g-good feedback...

My Ymca everyone including the woman is on some steroid. But use the internet.

Any possible health problems after using steroids up until I reach the natty limit and then get off them to maintain, maybe with just a TRT dose from then on?

It's really easy now. But every 1 in 20 pins gives me that panic again. I like it now though haha

>Blast and cruise
What a waste of money... and waste of time. Even with taking breaks you would get the exact same benefits. RIP your wallet
>Fuck PCT
Enjoy your tit

Speaking of tits...
What's sup cheekie

Include me in the screen cap

Sweet jesus, imagine how she would ride you.

crusing on 200mg test costs ~$15 per month

Is the raws from China? make sure you get that raw material checked lol. Waste of 15 bucks my dude
Hey you. Nothing much, just trynna prove blast and cruisers that they are potatoes.

you should spend $200 on pct only to lose gains and hop back on a few months later. brilliant.

2500 mg test e vial at $35 usd
10 weeks @ 250 mg
$3.50/week
$14/month
but its not pharma grade and marked up 3x so its probably bunk full of heavy metals lol

instagram.com/misstaylerrose/

You get sore the first time, it's the muscle stretching. I did my third pin, 1.5cc yesterday, and it's gone down a lot. I rotate between thighs

Who dis?

this

leave fit. fit is for fitness, you are mentally unfit and unhealthy physically and mentally

Hmm... Run it through a lab just in case. I usually wouldn't trust anything that sounds too good to be true. Anyone can sell a Sterilized salad oil for that price
>you should spend $200 on pct
>200
Your dealer ripped u off then, srsly Watch out for dem tiddies

Veeky Forums is about mental health gtfo u sickening faggot

Nice projection, friend.

Why are most guys such pussies when it comes to injecting? I had no nerves at all when I did my first injection.