Just lift bro

>just lift bro

his jaw inst that bad if that's what you implying.

Genes are everything. Why wouldn't Veeky Forums ever accept that?

I know right. he just has to be more confident :)

Veeky Forums has accepted it, but what good does dwelling on it do? Yeah life's unfair, suck it up faggot and be the best version of yourself you can be

>The chad and the virgin in real life...

His jaw is still better than 90% of the male population

Top kek at jawlets.

as a grill id fuck the guy on the left

They are both very good looking

bad example, the guy is still hot

>just lift bro

stfu roastie

That's why no one takes incels seriously. They go from "I'm a severely autistic 5'4 pajeet with a deformed face therefore I can't get laid" to "90% of the male population can't get laid if you're not a fashion model you're doomed."
Nice cope

Is the jaw on the left in that pic really that rare?

yeah the guy on the right looks better

Thanks Elliott.

>people think that having a jaw like that will get you laid automatically

>a girl would fuck chico
WOOOOOOOOWWW WHO KNEW

nah its pretty common

They both look fine, but the dude on the left kinda looks like an incel

I'm confused, who's who?

Maybe 1 in 20 people

those are 4 different people.

Lmao what a creepy virgin.

>it's only the jaw
Fucking normies and their >muh jawline bullshit, they need to be gassed for not comprehending aesthetics.

You have no clue lmfao virgiiiiin.

It certainly fucking helps though

Mog thread?

My sister says the guy on the right looks like a chick....

Dude it literally would as long as you're not an absolute piece of shit.

I have a friend, he doesn't lift, he doesn't do any sports, but he's kind of skinny, going slightly on skinnyfat already, 5'11, he looks like the guy on the left kind of.

He's not very intelligent, english isn't his first language so he speaks with a kind of broken russian accent, he doesn't really talk to girls, he very rarely says anything when we're around girls and he gets laid CONSTANTLY.

I mean girls (obviously not 10/10, but still nice bodies and decent looking) approach him when we're in the club and literally ask him if he wants to fuck them. I AM NOT SHITTING YOU.

Every female friend we have says he's attractive, every other girl has a crush on him, like legitimately they talk about him a lot. One friend straight up asked me if I could hook them up because she's "a fan".

I never believed these kinds of things until I met him, but having a nice face is literally all that matters in getting laid, not even memeing. You can get laid by just being good looking and if you start lifting/get a nice body on top of having a nice face, you can fuck even hotter girls and they will literally THROW themselves at you.

You know those girls that everyone seems to chase, she seems to have a million orbiters and nobody can seem to fuck her? That girl would literally go full autist and do anything for an attractive guys dick.

Women are EXTREMELY shallow and superficial, it's not even funny. Appearance/face is all they care about in themselves and in men.

is the neck pill a meme?

He obviously looks different, but what exactly did they change? Except the lenght of his midface.

Post picture of his face with eyes blurred out. I mean, that is insane.

canthal tilt, jaw/chin, neck, hairline

crazy cause this is all stuff that most normies don't even pick up on. all those crucial signals of attractiveness are perceived subconsciously for the majority of the population. just goes to show how thin the line between Chad and permavirgin NEET is.

Not saying you are wrong but, If you obsess over things like this you need to get out more often.

cringe

saved. that's a good one.

kek

>randomly capitalized words in the middle of sentences

fuck off incel

what went wrong?

The guy on the right had a better forehead

The guy on the left was blessed

nothing. he has better chances now than he would if he'd be a dyel

>Some people are naturally attractive so why bother improving yourself

Eye area > Jaw > The rest of the face and body

Jaw is the most important bone for beauty, the eye are is what make you "beautiful"

you can look like chico and be 6'4 and still die a virgin if you are
>autistic
>don't socialize
>know how to interact with people

Just let them wallow in their insecurities and self pity making excuses for everything they can never have in life.

Yeah gonna call bullshit on that. I had a buddy who was a legitimate 9/10, blonde Latvian guy, none of this shit happened to him. In my 6 years of knowing him, he had one "meh" stoner chick throw herself at him, and that's about it. He even had a crush on one popular girl when we were in high school and she rejected him and proceeded to talk shit. He even used to lift, and everybody would tell me how attractive he is, yet there he had trouble getting the women he wanted. But then again, he went back to his home country and is now dating a rich girl who looks like she could be a model.

Then you have me, who got rated as a 3/10 on lookism, and I literally had two (very attractive) girls I barely knew fight over me at a party before, and had some very attractive women show interest in me before. I honestly don't know what they found in me, but that all used to be during my high school years where I had tons of confidence and was a loud prick.

My point is, looks (face in particular) aren't the be all end all of attraction.

But then again what do I know I'm just a cope and maybe you should listen to a bunch of incels who obsess over things like 'canthral tilt'.

same experience here. have a very attractive and tall friend and he hardly gets attention and has a gf that is below average while another friend who looks average at best and is a bit chubby always has cute gfs.

people here think they are trolling others with memes like this about looks and height when in reality it's slowly wiring their own brain to believe that garbage and making them insecure. just look at posts here over what kind of garbage people here obsess over (gap between pecs, small wrists, small neck, wide waist). fucking hilarious

it's good though, less people to compete with

there's a difference between giving up on life and not trying as hard as you can
life's a pay to win MMO and people with good genetics are the ones with special items. the game can be fun, it's not fun competing with them

Status>Looks

If you have both you will slay.

>people here think they are trolling others with memes like this about looks and height when in reality it's slowly wiring their own brain to believe that garbage and making them insecure
Big reason why Veeky Forums is such a shithole and why threads like shit should be deleted, but everyone just seems to be content with this being /r9k/ lite

>but everyone just seems to be content with this being /r9k/ lite
I'd say most people hate this shit, but it's not like mods give a fuck, so we try to ignore or disprove it when we can.

>Women think that picture is meant to be an ugly guy/ chad comparison and think they're going out of the norm by wanting to fuck a literal male model

DELETE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

plot twist: she thought the right guy was more attractive, that's why she mentioned that she'd fuck the guy she thought was 'uglier' anyway.

same

i get attention from women even though they could find a better looking guy in like 2 minutes. hooking up and dating its not an rpg where you try to get the absolute best available. you need to get past the attraction threshold and after all its about chemistry

Pretty much this. It happens to us too just by reading it. It's propaganda 101. Even if we shit on it we subconsciously start to believe it regardless of it's validity.

mentally ill people will spend their entire day trying to brainwash other people to not feel alone

as a man I'm telling you to shut your fucking mouth

I have never met a single guy IRL who would actually try then complain about not getting laid. 5'7 MLP watching high school dropout poor mate got laid. Same height guy who was bullied in entire highschool and is poor as fuck got laid like a month ago. (he's 20). Fat fuck friend got laid. (more than most people I know actually)
Literally the only guy I know who is a virgin at 20 is who NEVER goes out and met people. But even he most likely fucked the slut in his social circle so who knows

misery loves company I guess
I wonder if any of them lift and just try to decrease competition, or if they genuinely believe their own shit.

>Just get fit bro

people who post that garbage are already believing in it subconsciously even if they don't want to acknowledge it

Problem is that Veeky Forums doesn't understand the difference between banter and legitimate vitriol. If you go on /sp/ you'll see people talking shit on teams, countries, players etc... but it's all in good fun because no one actually gives a shit or has any real investment in any of the things they're arguing about. I wouldn't mind half of the non-Veeky Forums threads on here if people we just taking the piss, rather than endlessly posting stupid trash about how fat people/manlets/niggers/whatever should kill themselves

If you are below average, its better to be fit than skinny, atleast you can defend yourself if some idiot try something

You are going to look less shitty if you lift, no matter what. It might not perform any miracles, but it will look better than if you are a skelly or a fat blob

Lose the glasses and he looks good, what's your point loser?

That's exactly the point man, you've gotta look super hard to pick out the differences but any human can instantly subconsciously recognise them.

incels fuck off

I was thinking about the other day how everyone claims here getting traited badly by girls and all that when I realised that I literally never in my life have been treated badly by girls and I can only remember positive interactions regardless of how hot she was. i mean there was a few cunts in high school but nothing more serious that would happen to literally everyone and that 2 girl was ugly anyway.
and im average at best. are incels the male version of professional victims?

Guy on the right has fetal alcohol syndrome looking eyes

look at this mother mucker. he has an extremely average male face. nobody in their right mind would call him a chad. yet Jonah probably could get laid several times a day with > 8s if he so choosed.

status/money > confidence/game > physical appearance
note: status/money and confidence/game doesn't matter if your are over 300 lbs, or extremely ugly/deformed, or severely autistic.

>those nipples on his stomach

Look at those tank as fuck calves bruh.
At those quads that are all of a few months of basic traingin away from being full on wagon wheels with impressive seperation.

You can tell he used to be fat as fuck.
He over an entire life built the leg muscle mass that would be unbelievably easy to rebuild and maintain.

>look at me
>

Honestly, the entire /r9k/ needs to be erased from existence. Leave the board up for one more month, monitor its activity, then delete and permaban all IPs that were active there during that time. They are pure subhumans who deserve their suffering.

It's not like the idiots here posting the same shit are transplants though, it's just Veeky Forums posters who legitimately believe everything

Gonna have to add to that. There were plenty of handsome dudes (no homo) in my highschool who were in good shape too and they never got a second look from any of the hot girls. Generally all the women went after the dudes who were on the hockey team (im a canuck) and those dudes weren't necessarily good looking at all or tall, some of them were even a little out of shape looking due to the metric tons of beer they drank on a weekly basis at parties.

I remember one dude specifically, he was short as fuck, like 5'6'' maybe with a busted ass face (his nose was bent the fuck outta shape from being broken) and a whispy greasy mustache too. He dressed like a fucking truck drive and was loud and dumb, but he plowed his way through all of the hottest bitches in the school and bitches were dropping spaghetti for him left and right.

Height face frame and whatever is certainly important, but not as much as a bunch of autists on 4chin make it out to be.

tfw really nice eyes but recessed chin and shit jawline

Lose the glasses, grow a beard and do something different with his hair and he's a 8/10

I think you guys are either lying or you're exaggerating A LOT.

I'm 23 years old, I'm at uni studying for a good degree, worked hard my whole life, I read a lot, I speak 4 languages, everyone I know always tells me I'm really intelligent and funny and easy to talk to. I can legit spend 5 hours talking to a person I've just met and I've done it on multiple occasions. I am very confident, I approach random people, I'm loud, I always make eye contact and I generally have a lot of friends.

I'm 6'1, lifting for 2 years, I have decent stats, I'm not balding, I take care of my hygiene, I buy nice clothes and try to dress well.

I've literally never had a girlfriend and I've only fucked two (not really attractive) girls in my whole life. The only girl that even came close to dating me was a LDR that told me she lost interest when he moved closer to me and actually went on a date with me.

I'm willing to admit that some girls care less about "face" than others, but it's literally all there is. I know a girl who tells me she loves talking to me, always messages me, always wants to meet up and always goes on about what a great guy I am. Yet when I tried to hit on her and ask her out on a date, she made it clear she wasn't interested and the next day told me how she fucked some guy from a club.

Maybe women above the age of 22-25 care less about appearance because they start getting realistic, but every younger girl I've ever met seems to care MOSTLY about how a guy looks rather than what kind of person he is.

So true user

Autism

It's not though. I'm very sociable and I have a lot of friends, many of whom are women.

Nah. Youre either straight up lying or have 0 clue about facial ratios and attractiveness.

>I am very confident, I approach random people, I'm loud, I always make eye contact and I generally have a lot of friends.

obviously i dont know you but you seem to think of social interaction as a math equation that should be learned from a textbook by following exact instructions. if youre loud, trying to act confident and make eye contact all the time without showing vulnerability you come off as a try-hard and not a humble person. you still attach too much value to girls

I don't get it, aren't they both models?

Yeah, it's clearly a photoshoot and looks like Capture One. OP is so autistic he mistaken a fashion model for an incel

So face doesnt matter but autism does? Either way its genetic and nothing can be done abou it you shitlord. Really played yourself there.

No one says it doesn't matter just not to a point where people here think unless its a literal fashion model looking or something but thats what, 0.5 of the male population?

No I'm just stating what I know for a fact, I've never had a problem with making eye contact my entire life.

>you come off as a try-hard and not a humble person

That's not true at all, I'm obviously listing my positive qualities to prove a point, but I'd never go around IRL saying any of this and I always try and be humble, mostly because I don't have a lot to be not humble about.

>you still attach too much value to girls

What are you basing this off of? I don't really care anymore, obviously I'd like to get laid, but this is just you grasping at straws. Truth is - I stopped caring a while ago, I don't try anymore after that LDR failed, mostly because I don't really meet any girls that I think are attractive/interesting enough, but also because I've kind of given up. I still act the same - talkative, funny, flirtatious, I still talk to girls, but it never leads to anything anymore.

>The reason you're not getting laid is this miniscule little fact!

Come on man, get real. Are you saying every single guy who fucks tonnes of girls has a perfect personality and does all this stuff? Grow up.

show your face then
Being able to 'talk' to people does not necessarily mean being able to talk to women (in a sexual way)

this

Everyone plays the hand they're dealt with genetics, but why not stack the game in your favour wherever you can?

Or you could just give up and sit around watching anime + playing vidyas + jerking off all day and be a fat fuck or skeleman.

You described your entire personality with things like height, the amount of languages you spoke and a degree. It feels like you act in a certain way because you think it will make you successful instead of acting the way you would be comfortable with yourself and the people around you without making obviously big mistakes. From what you have described, you seem like a person who tries too hard.
Have you read Models by Mark Manson?

>show your face then
That's my whole point though. I'm ugly, average at best, and nothing is going to change that.

If I looked like one of those guys, or even remotely better looking, I'd be drowning in pussy.

It's literally ALL about the face.

HEY GUYS JEFF CAVALIERE ATH LEAN X.COM

No you dummy, I want to see your face to see if it really is your face that's holding you back.

I'm , and if a 3/10 like me can fuck literal 7-9/10's before I even started lifting, you have to be straight up fucked.

Look at it this way, if you post your face, we can at least tell you if there's something you can change with your hair or whatever to make it work.

I'm not though, I was just stating facts so you guys wouldn't reply

>You're probably stupid
>You're probably a manlet
>You're probably autistic
>You probably don't talk to people

You guys have a million excuses, but when I actually state everything you immediately say I'm trying too hard for just stating facts about myself. All you keep doing is making assumptions and grasping for straws, trying to claim that some miniscule thing is the reason I'm not getting laid, but it's just not true. I am VERY comfortable with the person that I am.

I have read models by mark manson and desu I didn't learn anything from it because I've always acted the way he talked about in his book. I'm always honest with people about myself and my intentions and I'm always honest with myself - that's why I can honestly say that I'm not attractive and if I was I'd be getting laid constantly.