Are women with strong jaws considered attractive or manly?

are women with strong jaws considered attractive or manly?

>her

If the face is right then there attractive as fuck

i think its depends on the person. i know a girl with very wide jawline but she has a sort skin so she is still feminine. generally, square jaw is a dealbreaker, wider jaw can look great

it basically doesn't really matter except when its very prominent like this, then it looks pretty bad. Then again, I think Olivia Wilde is attractive

Attractive

Next question please

strong jaw is not manly, a big chin is, check statham for example

do you want a slack jawed low-test son? then leave the strong jawed women to the rest of us and go mate with some play-dough faced slag

Strong jaw + big ass is all a man needs from his woman

jason statham has a decent jawline he just also has a very prominent chin so you notice the chin more

God her mouth is so ugly. I hate wide mouths.

Jaw is okay unless it's like this whore. Droopy jowls and and ugly fucking mouth.

boner

gawd dayum

Face structure is dependant on genetics, but jaw growth like that is directly caused by testosterone. It is a masculine trait.

>women with stronk jaws are attractive
I see we have a patrician ITT

My oneitis has a strong jaw so yeah. Yes please.

post pics

Girls with soft jaws/chins are unattractive. I think if it's prominent, it's good looking

it is implied where the pussy gon be

An ex of mine had a really strong jaw, as do I. Often wondered how our babies wouodnice looked.

>Those eyes
She looks like she's ready to receive the one-inch-pinch

Who is this?

ur mom lol

>ass
>tits
>face
>jawline
>tan

Erika elfwencroner

>face is third
Jesus, user, have some standards at least

She needs to work on her neck. Neck is one of the most underrated body parts when it comes to aesthetics, both for men and for women. It is often overlooked in training, which results in funny looking muscular physique with the head being perched on top of a thin stalk. Furthermore, a massive jaw like that looks even more awkward on that pencil neck of hers. At least she'll be easier to choke unconscious before the rape though.

wrong in every possible way

There's no blanket answer. Depends n the rest of their features, what they're wearing, and the tastes of the individual judging them on those other variables.

tl;dr - Mu.

Only if everything else is on point. Think Angelina

She looks good but would look better without that jaw

Respectable trips, but your pic is just proving my point.

who's this?

>Not wanting a strong jawed woman to give you strong jawed sons

>nigger flatnose
>nigger lips
>slav skin
holy fuck now I know why she "adopted" all those black kids

They become mouth-breathers if the woman has a strong jaw.

>GF has a cleft chin
Is she unattractive?

probably
pic?

maybe, post pics.

>slav skin
What is that

similar to Irish but dirtier and baggy-er eyes
not white

Morgan webb I think

Yee

(You)