I am a Spaniard but I do not want to be a christcuck

I am a Spaniard but I do not want to be a christcuck
How Romanized were the Iberians? I'm not sure if I should go for Roman paganism or something else

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain#Prehistory_and_pre-Roman_peoples
paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:the-proto-indo-european-religion-from-which-all-our-pantheons-are-derived&catid=2&Itemid=101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've been Muslims since A*lah (pbuh) created them.
Just be an atheist with good traditional values.

Muslims and Jews are our racial enemies.
Cuckstianity is bad, but Islam and Judaism are worse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain#Prehistory_and_pre-Roman_peoples

Just don’t be anything Miguel

Depends on what part of Iberia you're talking about. The wealthier parts to the south and east of the province were heavily romanized. The north and west of the country was poorer and more inhospitable and thus the romans didn't spend as much time and effort assimilating them other then the bare minimum requirements.

Fuck off idiot.

>worshiping weather gods
>sacrificing pregnant cows and burning the fetus as a divine offering
>praying for plants to sprout
>praying to a non-existent divine war man to help you kill people
>worshiping trees
>whipping fair maidens in a ritualistic manner in the name of some god to ensure their fertility

why would you want this? There is no god but Yahweh and Jesus is the anointed one of Yahweh.

Here's a novel idea: stop being a far right man baby who uses words like "cuck."

Then you can stop believing in invisible sky fairies who meddle in human existence.

Modern Spain is trending atheist like every civilized country. Pretty much a no brainer.

>>worshiping weather gods
>>sacrificing pregnant cows and burning the fetus as a divine offering
>>praying for plants to sprout
>>praying to a non-existent divine war man to help you kill people
>>worshiping trees
>>whipping fair maidens in a ritualistic manner in the name of some god to ensure their fertility
>why would you want this? There is no god but Yahweh and Jesus is the anointed one of Yahweh.

Implying the majority of people dont pray to God for rain and other things on that list. Its no different

cuck detected

I'm from Seville.

Riiiiight, because Christ told his disciples to keep sacrificing animals to God even though he was the final and perfect sacrifice. Because he told his disciples to ask God the Father for favorable weather and good crops. Because he told his disciples to pray to ask for strength to slaughter enemies. Because he told his disciples to worship trees. Because he told his disciples to whip girls with branches to make them fertile.

No. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

>>implying modern polytheism has to be like ancient polytheism because reasons.
>>simultaneously ignoring that modern christianity is not practiced in the same way that classical or medieval christianity is practiced.
>>going for the full-retard trifecta with an utterly unsupportable claim that your particular religion is the correct one out of the hundreds that have existed in human history.
Humanities was a mistake, because it attracts morons like you.

Firstly, you are likely a tedious leftist ideologue.

Secondly, some people(I'm not one of them, admittedly)find secular materialism unsatisfying/boring while simultaneously not being interested in abrahamic nonsense. Modern polytheism is perfect for these people.

Spanish pagan traditions got absorved into the catholic church,so being catholic is the closest thing to Iberian pagan tradition.In fact Spain cannot be understand without catholicism

>>implying modern polytheism has to be like ancient polytheism because reasons.
>>simultaneously ignoring that modern christianity is not practiced in the same way that classical or medieval christianity is practiced.
>>going for the full-retard trifecta with an utterly unsupportable claim that your particular religion is the correct one out of the hundreds that have existed in human history.
Read this and fuck off. The guy in the OP is not interested in your particular brand of nonsense.

It seems like you're in the part of the country that was heavily romanized, so you should probably consider something like the religio romana especially if you value stuff that has lots of written sources from the period in which it was practiced.

Except he doesn't want to be a part of catholicism. Why is this so hard for people like you to understand? Why do you think that polytheist traditions being absorbed into your faith means that people have no choice other then to adhere to that faith?

He can just be an atheist.Being a LARPER is stupid as all pagan elements just got absorved by the church

Okay, say you strip polytheism of all of it's traditional attachments to weather and the harvest and fertility- what's it about? Why are you worshiping nature gods then? Please tell me.

>Old Christianity is not like new Christianity
This is too vague to properly address. Their have been dozens of forms of Christianity, even before the foundation of a universal Orthodoxy. And today, there are even more forms of it. What hasn't changed though, is the primary goal of the religion- cosmic exodus from the shackles of sin and death.
>Huurrrr there's been millions of gods why is Abrahams God true checkmate religioustard
You're asking me to explain the entire Biblical narrative to you and convert you, essentially.

>>He can just be an Atheist
He isn't interested in being an atheist either.

>>Being a LARPER is stupid as all pagan elements just got absorved by the church
No it isn't, because those pagan elements can be extracted from their christian context and made pagan again.

>>Okay, say you strip polytheism of all of it's traditional attachments to weather and the harvest and fertility
You'd have to ask a polytheist for precise details, but you can worship these deities without sacrificing cows to them or some shit. Futhermore, if you're a soldier it makes perfect sense to pray to a deity focused on war for victory over your enemies.
Also, worshipping trees makes whole fuck of a lot more sense then worshipping an idiot who got nailed to some parts of a dead tree.
Finally,
>>whipping fair maidens in a ritualistic manner in the name of some god to ensure their fertility
Attaching ritualistic significance to getting your rocks off makes perfect sense to me.

>>This is too vague to properly address. Their have been dozens of forms of Christianity, even before the foundation of a universal Orthodoxy. And today, there are even more forms of it. What hasn't changed though, is the primary goal of the religion- cosmic exodus from the shackles of sin and death.
Whoop-de-shit. Lots of people, myself very much included, don't consider this shit to be either real or important.

>>You're asking me to explain the entire Biblical narrative to you and convert you, essentially.
No. I'm telling you to get off your fucking high horse and realize your particular faith is just as nonsensical as any other. You just had better press for a while.

>He isn't interested in being an atheist either.
He is an atheist that wants to LARP about being spiritual.Pagans are just edgelords
>those pagan elements can be extracted from their christian context and made pagan again
How? They have changed so much and mixed with Latin tradition that they are an entirely new thing

>>He is an atheist that wants to LARP about being spiritual.Pagans are just edgelords
Unsupportable assertion based on your own personal contempt for polytheist reconstructionists.

>>How? They have changed so much and mixed with Latin tradition that they are an entirely new thing
You start by taking out all the shit that makes explicit reference to christian myth. Then you rely on the actual records that exist of roman religious practice for the rest of it. For celtic stuff you'd have to look into archaeology and comparative religions. Which is probably somewhat harder.

>Believing that multiple humanoid, fallible deities control the various forms and functions of creation independently makes as much sense as believing in one transcendent spiritual deity who is beyond time and space

Yeah, you're fucking stupid I'm so sorry

>>thinking something existing beyond time and space is somehow better then thinking a bunch of deities are responsible for various natural processes.
Yeah, you're fucking stupid I'm not sorry because I like to laugh at morons like you.

>Unsupportable assertion
How? It is just snowflakeism.There is practically nothing recorded about the pagan religions of the iberian peninsula prior to the colonization by the Phoenicians.Wanted to be something because it sounds cool and unique is LARPing.There are no records about it,except some hints so he is obviously not interested on the actual religion rather than being different.
>You start by taking out all the shit that makes explicit reference to christian myth. Then you rely on the actual records that exist of roman religious practice for the rest of it. For celtic stuff you'd have to look into archaeology and comparative religions. Which is probably somewhat harder.
So you are trying to make a total deconstruction of latin,semitic,celtic and iberian to pitch the pagan element that you like the most.Good luck with that.

>>How? It is just snowflakeism.
More petty insults.
>>So you are trying to make a total deconstruction of latin,semitic,celtic and iberian to pitch the pagan element that you like the most.Good luck with that.
Read the OP's post.
>>How Romanized were the Iberians? I'm not sure if I should go for Roman paganism or something else
He's not talking about anything like this at all, he's asking if he should go with Roman Polytheism or something else.

Um sweetie, that is Sevilla to you.

>More petty insults.
It is not an insult.Wanting to be something without knowing what it is is just LARPing.
>Read the OP's post.
Roman paganism is just choosing the different elements from different religions.Romans ofently worshiped Egyptian,Semitic or Greek God's.OP is probably 15 or kidding and taking him seriously is a mistake

This actually doesn't work as an insult when you're claiming something as stupid as something actually existing beyond space and time.

>>It is not an insult
Yes it is.
>>Wanting to be something without knowing
Not what the OP wants so far as I can tell.
>>Roman paganism is just choosing the different elements from different religions.
No it isn't. Romans had their own pantheon of deities(one they shared with the greeks to be fair, but they also had their own specific religious practice as well)not just a hodgepodge of different deities from different pantheons.

>Yes it is.
Wanting to do something to be different is being a snowflake
>Not what the OP wants so far as I can tell.
He just wants to find the most obscure cult to praise on his own while the rest of the world cringes at his LARPing
>Romans had their own pantheon
Romans praised the God flavour of the month.Sometimes ISIS was the most praised God in the empire and 15 years later the new God from the territory they just conquered

I don't want to confuse the Anglos

The 'v' is also pronounced like a 'b' and the two 'l' are pronounced like a 'y'. And since you are a Moor you have to lisp the the word. So it would sound like

'Thetheya'

>>Wanting to do something to be different is being a snowflake
No. It's just wanting to be different from the crowd. It only becomes snowflakery once your obnoxious about it.
>>He just wants to find the most obscure cult to praise on his own while the rest of the world cringes at his LARPing
Unsupportable assertions.
>>Romans praised the God flavour of the month.Sometimes ISIS was the most praised God in the empire and 15 years later the new God from the territory they just conquered.
Ridiculous over-simplification of polytheist roman religious practice. Yes, they added deities from conquered peoples, which was very smart of them as it enabled them to more easily assimilate those peoples into the empire, no this does not mean that some foreign deity was the most praised deity in the empire for 15 years. They still honored their own deities as well.

why are neopagans so cringy.
this. In fact, late roman paganism was nothing but corrupted Catholicism.

How about you stop being far-left "cuck" first?

>>why are people who post tedious crusader memes on the internet while calling euro polytheists larpers so cringy?
Fixed.
>>Catholicism is just corrupted late roman polytheism.
Fixed again.

>muh strawman
>NO U!

>>implying that the christards in this thread have posted anything of value in this thread other then insults and strawmen.
Funny.

Imagine your ancestors saying that as they were being burned alive by Christians.

His ancestors would have been murdered by Jews or Muslims too though. None of the abrahamic faiths were then or are now all that kind to dissenters. It's just that christfaggotry has been effectively broken by modernity so that it's only a religion of personal conscience rather then a faith with control of politics and the state that makes it not so bad anymore when compared to modern islam say. Judaism of course, was also broken but thousands of years earlier.

Varg isn't even Pagan, he just is upset that the poisonous christian religion as well as its life-denying and capitalistic enabling ideology took over his ancestral ways. He is basically just a more nationalistic Foucault.

I would say Italic, as Spaniards share similar blood from the Old European inhabitants of the Mediterranean. Though technically most Spaniards have R1b as their main Indo European genotype.

Just worship bulls like your Iberian ancestors and Spanish women under Arab rule.

Also here's a good Article for beginning to understand European religion
paganpathway.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:the-proto-indo-european-religion-from-which-all-our-pantheons-are-derived&catid=2&Itemid=101

>Thinking Christians are cucks
That is cuck mentality, you're so desperate to flee these brands put on this and that by insecure dickheads. Stop being a bitch, it's that simple, for the sake of your soul rethink your life and stop listening to Varg. Your people did fuck all during the time they weren't Christians but getting fucked by Romans and have your shit stolen by said Romans.

>>worshipping a loser who got nailed to some wood and died
This is the very definition of a cuck.

>>for the sake of your soul
lol yeah because you fuckers being better at lying and killing means your particular brand of nonsense is the correct one.

>stop listening to Varg
As opposed to whom? Idiots such as yourself?

>>Your people did fuck all during the time they weren't Christians but getting fucked by Romans and have your shit stolen by said Romans.
He's just as much the descendant of romans as he is of iberians. So this whole statement is simply nonsensical.

>pagan
>when the Visigoths were aryans when they migrated there

>died
yea rather, who rose again and is seated at the right hand of God the Father
>Christianity promotes lying and killing
You're just being intentionally dishonest at this point

>Just be an atheist with good traditional values.
Very unlikely

>Blaming Christianity for capitalism
Capitalism is pure Nordcuckery, baby.

>I let a murdering welfare queen influence my beliefs

>implying they're not

>Roman paganism
I thought that Catholicism was already the majority religion in Spain.

imagine saying that christianity is bad to, you know, the generations of your ancestors who practised it for hundreds of years

>This image
This doesn't even seem real, like fucking hell man..

my barber is from there

I don't know how anyone can look at the Black Metal scene and see anything there worth emulating.
>Guys let's be EVIL!

>My life sucks but I want to make sure my afterlife is even worse.

Now you understand why Christians used to burn people at the stake. If you don't cut out the dead wood from your religion periodically, you wind up with faggotry.

>being christian
>being pagan
>being atheist

dude just create your own religion

>dude just create your own religion
HyperChristianity > all

You should follow several greco-roman mythical figures and kill yourself dumb larper